Shikki the Golden Lion vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No Kyubi shrouds of any kind for Naruto.

Fight in one of Shikki's sky islands.

Gecko4lif
Shikki makes him float.

He never comes back down.

AuraAngel
Shikki is one confusing villain in that his strength somehow varies(and he only appears in a movie). He goes from being able to beat up 5 Straw Hats, the strongest three included, to losing to Luffy solo somehow.

But Naruto has nothing in this thread to work with so Shikki wins.

dvampire
Shikki wins.

Rikudo sennin
No kyuubi shrouds of any kind?
Your basically taking away his most strongest weapons against an op high/top tier. Unbelievable. he would win with his shrouds otherwise no.

Bentley
Well, let's say Naruto can use shrouds but not gigantic ones like the one he used against Tobi and his zombies.

AuraAngel
http://mangarules.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/NarutoJinchurikimode.png

Dat one?

Bentley
The one that's "banned" is the one that looks like a gigantic Kyubi, the one you posted is fair.

AuraAngel
Naruto's chakra arms would allow him to stay ground and he could probably overpower him with multiple Rasenshurikens and clones.

Shiki just sucks man. Why make a thread with him? I hate that movie. :T

Bentley
Just saw it this weekend so I felt like posting about it stick out tongue

AuraAngel
Shiki's fruit probably has the best feats of any DF used so far since he's capable of levitating several islands like nothing. But as a fighter I just can't see him comparing to Whitebeard and especially not Roger.

The best feat to his name was beating Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, and Usopp but right afterwards Luffy could beat him basically on his own(with help from Billy I guess). So it's rather inconsistent.

Bentley
Well, Luffy was using gears in the second fight, and he finished him with a Thor Giant Axe (whatever that is). Also the second time around Shikki stupidly fought flying far away from his islands, which are his more powerful weapon.

He's still inconsistant though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.