Team Wizards Vs Team Vamps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Saruman, Gandalf, Dumbledore, Merlin(Sam Neill), Balthazar Blake, Horvath, and Voldemort.

vs

1. The Cullens

2. The Cullens and Wolf Pack

3. Volturi

The Wizards have combined forces to face a new threat that they perceive may supplant them. They use their magics to appear outside the edge of town. The Vampires precog sense their presence and go to confront them.

089rULq6nDI

P3p7BFSZ_Bw

Tattoos N Scars
Wizards ftw. I don't see the Vamps or Wolves taking down a Balrog.

KingD19
That's heavy ABC logic.

Just because Gandalf took down a Balrog after 3 days with his magic sword and staff, doesn't mean he can take down a vampire who makes him look like he's standing still in comparison.

The vamps are way too fast, and one hit is a kill. They take a healthy majority.

Casper Whitey
Wizards. Gandalf and Voldemort rape.

KingD19
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
Wizards. Gandalf and Voldemort rape.

What magic does Gandalf bring to the table that can actually do anything?

And Voldemort isn't fast enough to hit any of them. They move pretty much faster than even half-apparating.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by KingD19
What magic does Gandalf bring to the table that can actually do anything?

And Voldemort isn't fast enough to hit any of them. They move pretty much faster than even half-apparating. I dunno, but people here slob on his knob so much I just assumed.

Lol no, apparating is instant.

KingD19
I dunno, but people here slob on his knob so much I just assumed.

Lol no, apparating is instant.

He's powerful for the Tolkien-verse, but he doesn't actually do much.

And I said half apparating. Apparation is teleportation. Half apparation is when they fly around with smoke trails behind them.

Casper Whitey
K.

No really?

KingD19
I'm not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic right now. But Half-Apparition/Flight is used a lot in the later movies. Order of the Phoenix and up I believe.

But only Voldemort can pull it off here.

Casper Whitey
I think I know my Potter movies, babe.

Placidity
I think I know my Potter movies, babe.

Fanboy signal.

Impediment
I have only seen the first Twilight film. I refuse to watch any of the rest. I'd sooner take a skill saw to my crotch.

That said, what can the twivamps and twiwolves do against death spells, motion stop/freeze spells, apparating, and fiend fire?

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
I have only seen the first Twilight film. I refuse to watch any of the rest. I'd sooner take a skill saw to my crotch.

That said, what can the twivamps and twiwolves do against death spells, motion stop/freeze spells, apparating, and fiend fire?

I'm guessing not much, besides evading it. The point is that their superior speed will be too much for the wizards.

BTW, you only have one wizard that can do those things you mentioned, Morty would easily get overwhelmed.

With prep, I'd give the wizard some wins.

the ninjak
Merlin goes back in time and kills all the vamps when they were humans.

Ascendancy
Gandalf solos with magic, glowing pine cones.

Casper Whitey

That said, what can the twivamps and twiwolves do against death spells, motion stop/freeze spells, apparating, and fiend fire? Not much.

KingD19
The vampires and the wolves can easily dodge any visible spell, and by the time Voldemort or Dumbledore flick their wrist, they've probably lost it.

I don't even like Twilight, but it's obvious from several scenes that vamps move and fight far too fast for normal humans to keep up with.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
The vampires and the wolves can easily dodge any visible spell, and I don't even like Twilight, but it's obvious from several scenes that vamps move and fight far too fast for normal humans to keep up with.
So can Balthazar Blake do anything to stop Edward Cullen esp with the Ectoplasm trap?

ShadowFyre

Truth be told, Edward is pretty beastly forum wise

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.