Chilled vs Namek Saga Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Does Vegeta get killed again?

This is Vegeta just after he landed on Namek.

juggerman
Who the bloody hell is "Chilled"?

Bentley
Eh, the guy who fought Bardock when he went super saiyan

juggerman
Bardock was killed by Frieza. He never went SSJ

EDIT: Just wiki'd it. Non-canon but if it took a SSJ to beat him then Vegeta stands no chance here

Kento
Well, Super Saiyan makes you 50x your base level, Bardock before healing had a power level of 10,000. So Bardock would be about full powered first form Freeza at super saiyan.

Vegeta loses cause he always loses.

juggerman
Originally posted by Kento
Well, Super Saiyan makes you 50x your base level, Bardock before healing had a power level of 10,000. So Bardock would be about full powered first form Freeza at super saiyan.

He does always lose.......

Solid point about Vegeta being trash thumb up

Galan007
Vegeta gets phucking annihilated.

Damborgson
Originally posted by juggerman
Who the bloody hell is "Chilled"?

N07SQNiQRVM

carver9
That Bardock scene is some if the best combat speed ft I've seen.

Q99

But considering he almost died, he should be noticeably higher.

Btw, Comic where Bardock leads a successful Saiyan rebellion

Kento
Originally posted by Q99
But considering he almost died, he should be noticeably higher.

Btw, Comic where Bardock leads a successful Saiyan rebellion But, there is no way to know how much a near death increases a saiyans power. They get stronger but it's never stated as far as I can remember an actual number. So at best we can only figure out him being 500,000. I'd say he is at least stronger than first form Freeza though.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
That Bardock scene is some if the best combat speed ft I've seen. Their battle wasn't nearly as impressive in the manga. sad

Q99
But, there is no way to know how much a near death increases a saiyans power. They get stronger but it's never stated as far as I can remember an actual number. So at best we can only figure out him being 500,000. I'd say he is at least stronger than first form Freeza though.

Still, considering whatever the boost is is going to be then x50 due to SSJ1.... and I think every near-death experience experienced by a saiyan around those times added several thousand, and Bardock had two.

10k was at the start before the Dodoria fight. So the Dodoria beat down, which struck me as a pretty significant one considering how he so easily fought through the hordes of mooks who are generally 1,000 to 1,500 after, and then his 'death' at Freiza's hands (heck, possibly even three, if his beatdown by Chilled counts).

Even if we assume a relatively mild 5k each, that'll put him up to 20k, or enough to make his SSJ1 form at a million. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was that high after just the Dodoria fight, he could easily be a good deal higher.

Galan007
As I said in another thread:

During the Frieza saga, Goku's PL was 180,000 before he was injured in the Ginyu affair. After he healed from that encounter, his base PL had increased to 3,000,000(confirmed in the Daizenshuu)--- that's why/how he was able to match a 50% powered Frieza(PL=60,000,000) with his 20x kaioken. This means Goku received a power increase of over 1,500% from that one beat-down!

If Bardock's power increase from the numerous beatings/near-death experience he endured was even remotely comparable to the gain we saw in Goku, then I could easily see his SSJ form being well above the meager 500,000 theorized here.

Kento
Originally posted by Q99
Still, considering whatever the boost is is going to be then x50 due to SSJ1.... and I think every near-death experience experienced by a saiyan around those times added several thousand, and Bardock had two.

10k was at the start before the Dodoria fight. So the Dodoria beat down, which struck me as a pretty significant one considering how he so easily fought through the hordes of mooks who are generally 1,000 to 1,500 after, and then his 'death' at Freiza's hands (heck, possibly even three, if his beatdown by Chilled counts).

Even if we assume a relatively mild 5k each, that'll put him up to 20k, or enough to make his SSJ1 form at a million. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was that high after just the Dodoria fight, he could easily be a good deal higher. Bardock never really got healed between Dodoria and attacking Freeza. He got a tiny bit of rest on his ride back to Vegeta and that's about it. Heck his whole pod was covered in blood, he could barley stand, and he still went through waves of henchmen. So I don't know if his power would have increased more than once from Dodoria to waking up in the past. Originally posted by Galan007
As I said in another thread:

During the Frieza saga, Goku's PL was 180,000 before he was injured in the Ginyu affair. After he healed from that encounter, his base PL had increased to 3,000,000(confirmed in the Daizenshuu)--- that's why/how he was able to match a 50% powered Frieza(PL=60,000,000) with his 20x kaioken. This means Goku received a power increase of over 1,500% from that one beat-down!

If Bardock's power increase from the numerous beatings/near-death experience he endured was even remotely comparable to the gain we saw in Goku, then I could easily see his SSJ form being well above the meager 500,000 theorized here. And Vegeta went from 18,000 to 24,000 after losing on Earth. Then 30,000 after losing to Zarbon, then skyrockets to 250,000 after Ginyu Force. There isn't really a measurement.

Galan007
And Vegeta went from 18,000 to 24,000 after losing on Earth. Then 30,000 after losing to Zarbon, then skyrockets to 250,000 after Ginyu Force. There isn't really a measurement. Yeah, but that's Vegeta. His destiny was to be constantly overshadowed by Goku... A role he played quite nicely. Goku, however, is Bardock's son. They are of the same lineage. You'd *think* Bardock's gains would be closer to what we saw from Goku, then Vegeta's would.

Also, it seems like the power boost a Saiyan receives increases in conjunction with their power level(ie. the more a Saiyan's power increases, the bigger of a gain they get from battle regeneration.) We saw this with Goku as well.

Demonic Phoenix
Bardock is the Legendary Super Saiyan.

He clearly solos.

Kento
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, but that's Vegeta. His destiny was to be constantly overshadowed by Goku... A role he played quite nicely.

Goku is Bardock's son. They are of the same lineage. You'd *think* his gains would be closer to what we saw from Goku, then Vegeta's would. But he's also Radditz's father. stick out tongue

But seriously besides that, it was really just a plot device in Namek Saga. Bardock was also hurt on Meat, and I don't think he really got a big power increase.

Demonic Phoenix
But he's also Radditz's father. stick out tongue

But seriously besides that, it was really just a plot device in Namek Saga. Bardock was also hurt on Meat, and I don't think he really got a big power increase. Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Bardock is the Legendary Super Saiyan.

He clearly solos.

Galan007
But seriously besides that, it was really just a plot device in Namek Saga. Nah, the true plot-device was when Goku transformed into a SSJ. The power he gained from healing simply showcased his natural Saiyan evolutionary process.

Like I said, you'd *think* Bardock, being Goku's father and all, would receive similar gains as his son. Even if the gain he received after recuperating from his numerous beatings and near-death experience gave him just a fraction of the power increase we saw in Goku(a 1500% boost, remember), then his power would have still been substantially beyond the 500k theorized here. However, even if Bardock received the full 1500% increase that Goku did, it'd only put his base PL at 150,000(10,000+1500%=150,000.) So even as a SSJ, his PL would have only been 7,500,000(150,000*50=7.5 million)--- final form Frieza would have been capable of matching that power level using only 1/16 of his power. Not joking.

Bentley
Chilled pales in every comparison with Frieza though, I mean, he looks like the the guy who appears in Neko Majin Z.

Q99
Bardock never really got healed between Dodoria and attacking Freeza. He got a tiny bit of rest on his ride back to Vegeta and that's about it. Heck his whole pod was covered in blood, he could barley stand, and he still went through waves of henchmen. So I don't know if his power would have increased more than once from Dodoria to waking up in the past.

He rested enough to get back in fighting shape. Really, I don't see a 10ker doing what he did against Frieza's troops.

In any case, he should be well above 10k by the time he faces Chilled.

Kento
Nah, the true plot-device was when Goku transformed into a SSJ. The power he gained from healing simply showcased his natural Saiyan evolutionary process.

Like I said, you'd *think* Bardock, being Goku's father and all, would receive similar gains as his son. Even if the gain he received after recuperating from his numerous beatings and near-death experience gave him just a fraction of the power increase we saw in Goku(a 1500% boost, remember), then his power would have still been substantially beyond the 500k theorized here. However, even if Bardock received the full 1500% increase that Goku did, it'd only put his base PL at 150,000(10,000+1500%=150,000.) So even as a SSJ, his PL would have only been 7,500,000(150,000*50=7.5 million)--- final form Frieza would have been capable of matching that power level using only 1/16 of his power. Not joking. All we have though is the minimum he can be at, speculation could make him anywhere in power.

But Gokou isnt Bardock, we only really have one gauge for Gokou and thats the same time Vegeta skyrockets. IF we had a power level for Gokou before he left to Namek after nearly dying against Vegeta it be a better gauge. All we know is he went from 8,000 to 90,000 between Vegeta and Ginyu. Originally posted by Bentley
Chilled pales in every comparison with Frieza though, I mean, he looks like the the guy who appears in Neko Majin Z. well we know he's stronger than 10,000...but really how much is unknown. Kinda hard to judge this battle but...it's Vegeta so he loses cause he is arrogant. xD oddly enough I'd put more money on Saiyan Saga Vegeta to win.
Originally posted by Q99
He rested enough to get back in fighting shape. Really, I don't see a 10ker doing what he did against Frieza's troops.

In any case, he should be well above 10k by the time he faces Chilled. He didn't have rest though. Bleeding out flying home is about all he gets. That doesn't exactly put him in good condition. Makes you wonder what he could've done in fighting condition.

Above it, but again without a real gauge for sure its all speculation except that he was stronger. Could be 12,000 could be 20,000 or could be whatever.

Q99
You can rest and bleed at the same time smile I mean, it's a space ship. Dunno how close the Freiza planets were, but days seems likely.

Q99
Episode of Bardock abridged version

AuraAngel
Old lol.

dadudemon

Goku's PL was 90,000. It was 180,000 because he used Kaio-Ken.

Also, Gohan's power level jumped dramatically on Namek, as well.

He went from 1500 when fighting Frieza's henchmen (when they first landed) to 10,000 when fighting Guldo. Then 14,000 after being unlocked by Guru. Then 20,000 against Recoome. Then a massive 200,000 right before the battle with Frieza.

Seems the Zenkai wildly fluctuates even with the same person much less between other people.

I will say this: it would appear that the boost in Zenkai is dependent upon how severely people are injured...except for Vegeta. lol

Q99
The 1,500 simply wasn't his full power, he already hit 3k against Nappa when in a rage.

Hm, I'm going to take a guess and say that when Guru unlocked Gohan's and Krillian's potential, it didn't just give a boost right then, but actually improved their growth rate significantly, which is why it advanced so fast.

Yep smile No wonder he had to use it so much.

juggerman
Originally posted by dadudemon
Goku's PL was 90,000. It was 180,000 because he used Kaio-Ken.

He went from 1500 when fighting Frieza's henchmen (when they first landed) to 10,000 when fighting Guldo. Then 14,000 after being unlocked by Guru. Then 20,000 against Recoome. Then a massive 200,000 right before the battle with Frieza.

Guru unlocked Gohan's power before they fought Guldo.

Galan007
All we have though is the minimum he can be at, speculation could make him anywhere in power.

But Gokou isnt Bardock, we only really have one gauge for Gokou and thats the same time Vegeta skyrockets. IF we had a power level for Gokou before he left to Namek after nearly dying against Vegeta it be a better gauge. All we know is he went from 8,000 to 90,000 between Vegeta and Ginyu. well we know he's stronger than 10,000...but really how much is unknown. Kinda hard to judge this battle but...it's Vegeta so he loses cause he is arrogant. xD oddly enough I'd put more money on Saiyan Saga Vegeta to win.
He didn't have rest though. Bleeding out flying home is about all he gets. That doesn't exactly put him in good condition. Makes you wonder what he could've done in fighting condition. Considering this is a non-canon character, all we have is speculation anyway.

I'm just saying that even if he gained a boost of 1500% just from healing, then his PL(even as a SSJ) would still be utterly insignificant next to someone like Frieza. However, I firmly believe his PL would have been above 500k, though. His beatings were pretty severe, and he had time to fully recover from them. /shrug

Goku's PL was 90,000. It was 180,000 because he used Kaio-Ken. True, I forgot about that. This means Goku received a power increase of over 3000% just by healing from the Ginyu beating alone! Wow!

...But even if Bardock received a 3000% boost(as Goku did) then that only puts his base PL at 300,000--- which means his SSJ PL would be 15,000,000. Final form Frieza could match that PL using only 1/8 of his power. Damn.

Seems the Zenkai wildly fluctuates even with the same person much less between other people. thumb up

I will say this: it would appear that the boost in Zenkai is dependent upon how severely people are injured...except for Vegeta. lol Ya, Vegeta just sucks.

dadudemon
Guru unlocked Gohan's power before they fought Guldo.

You sure? I can't be arsed to go read through stuff, again.

juggerman
You sure? I can't be arsed to go read through stuff, again.

Yeah i'm sure. He unlocked Gohan's power right as Vegeta found them. Then Veg went into panic mode went he felt the "most awesome team to ever grace anything ever" coming and decided to join the Z boys.

Right after Vegeta killed Guldo Reccome stepped in. There was no time to do anything but fight

dadudemon
Yeah i'm sure. He unlocked Gohan's power right as Vegeta found them. Then Veg went into panic mode went he felt the "most awesome team to ever grace anything ever" coming and decided to join the Z boys.

Right after Vegeta killed Guldo Reccome stepped in. There was no time to do anything but fight

I wonder why the powerscaling is off, then? Someone needs to edit the wiki.

Darkstorm Zero
I wonder why the powerscaling is off, then? Someone needs to edit the wiki.

Yeah, they got the readings inverted there. Gohan got the Guru booster just before the Gyniu team arrived, because Krillin urged Gohan to get the boost after Gohan tricked vegeta about the Dragon Rader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.