Wonderman vs. Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Bouboumaster
Wonderman, but he would have to fight for.

dmills
Bad match up for Klr't.

zopzop
You guys are nuts, Super Skrull murders him.

armedforbattle
Yeah he does^

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop
You guys are nuts, Super Skrull murders him.

The fire would be a joke, the strength is inferior and the stretchy powers are useless. The only unknown here are the invisi constructs. Other than that I can't see it bro.

zopzop
Originally posted by dmills
The fire would be a joke, the strength is inferior and the stretchy powers are useless. The only unknown here are the invisi constructs. Other than that I can't see it bro.
The fire would yes, but the anti-matter blast? I doubt that would be a joke.

Also those hyperspace constructs are stupidly overpowered. Susan's held out for a while vs Doom with a Watcher's power, sure it broke but the backlash wrecked Doom too and he needed time to get his head straight. SS could bubble him up or expand a bubble inside him till he ruptures. If that doesn't kill him, it still counts as a win via KO.

IF PIS/CIS is off, SS bubbles himself up, then goes to town on Wonderman H2H till he beats his ass into a coma.

dmills
The fire would yes, but the anti-matter blast? I doubt that would be a joke.

Also those hyperspace constructs are stupidly overpowered. Susan's held out for a while vs Doom with a Watcher's power, sure it broke but the backlash wrecked Doom too and he needed time to get his head straight. SS could bubble him up or expand a bubble inside him till he ruptures. If that doesn't kill him, it still counts as a win via KO.

IF PIS/CIS is off, SS bubbles himself up, then goes to town on Wonderman H2H till he beats his ass into a coma.

Are the antimatter blasts used by Klr't? I thought that was one of Johnny's new tricks?

CosmicComet
Speed feats for both?

StiltmanFTW
SS is no Susan. IW owned him stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Are the antimatter blasts used by Klr't? I thought that was one of Johnny's new tricks?

He used one in his first appearance, a power that Johnny didn't/doesn't have. But did he use it in his other appearances (like hypnosis)? I don't know, probably not...

zopzop
Nope, SS been had them. In fact, this was mentioned when he first debuted.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446514.html

SS is no joke. The reason they job him out a lot is because nothing short of High Herald would beat him if he used his powers half way intelligently.

He's the FF+. He can stretch for HUNDREDS of miles (something Reed can only dream of doing), his strength is Thing+, he has all the IW's powers, he can fly and control fire AND he has anti-matter blasts, plus he can shapeshift AND has a powerful hypnosis attack.

Wonderman is NOT winning.

dmills
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Speed feats for both?

Good question.Simon is fast, but not sure if it's a game changing difference or not.

zopzop
Good question.Simon is fast, but not sure if it's a game changing difference or not.
Speed? Super Skrull flies through space using nothing but his own power. His flight speed must be light speed+. Simon is nowhere near that fast.

Combat speed? Who knows.

dmills

SS is no joke. The reason they job him out a lot is because nothing short of High Herald would beat him if he used his powers half way intelligently.

He's the FF+. He can stretch for HUNDREDS of miles (something Reed can only dream of doing), his strength is Thing+, he has all the IW's powers, he can fly and control fire AND he has anti-matter blasts, plus he can shapeshift AND has a powerful hypnosis attack.

I know Klr't well from Annihilation on. Not from his older stuff.

armedforbattle

StiltmanFTW

He needs to conserve energy, can't use too many powers at once...

Both Gray Hulk and Wolverine said he's weaker than Thing.

When did he use the anti-matter blast aside from his first showing?

dmills
And wasn't he using a device to amplify his FF powers in his earlier appearance?

StiltmanFTW
He was dependant on some energy source on the beginning in both comic and cartoon, yes. That could very well explain his power level fluctuation.

zopzop
And wasn't he using a device to amplify his FF powers in his earlier appearance?
He don't need it anymore. I forgot the issue where this was stated outright.

Badabing
WM applies the million dollar dream ftw.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The real question is who can break the Million Dollar Dream applied by Wonder Man?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/WonderMan3.jpg

http://www.blankmaninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/million-dollar-dream_288x288.jpg

tkitna
SS's no Virgil. He's worse.

Simon wins.

dmills
Originally posted by Badabing
WM applies the million dollar dream ftw. Originally posted by tkitna
SS's no Virgil. He's worse.

Simon wins.

Ahh memories lol. Anyone here old enough to remember when Ted stole that chick Sapphire from Dusty Rhodes lol! Classic Million Dollar man moment!

uqSoY6VuEeg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

tkitna
I'm old enough to remember when Ted DiBiase wrestled as himself in the old NWA. 'The Mad Dog' Buzz Sawyer was my man back then though.

dmills
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm old enough to remember when Ted DiBiase wrestled as himself in the old NWA. 'The Mad Dog' Buzz Sawyer was my man back then though.

Awesome! Man I remember as a kid on random Saturday nights turning on the tv to NBC for WWF Main Event. Matches like Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant. Then there were the occasional Friday night Main Events with nothing but headliner matches. Ultimate Warrior vs Greg "The hammer" Valentine, The Mega Powers vs The Twin Towers. Man that was the golden age of wrestling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.