Revamped: Play by Play!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
I saw on older thread that was about you picking characters to fight and you give the play by play on how it goes down!
It seemed like a fun/interesting thread to me!

My Battle! Ironman & Thor vs Hulk

Tony is at Stark Tower with Thor having a drink, When Jarvis informs him that banner is once again rampaging in the city, Tony informs Thor of the hulks rampage. So they leave to go deal with it. They get there and Hulk immediately hurls a large bus at them which they evade, Tony flies in quickly and hits hulk with a barrage of attacks but hulk quickly swats him away. Thor hits hulk with some lightning which only makes him more angry, Thor throws Mjolnir and hits Hulk in the chest knocking him down. But he quickly recovers and charges Thor, He attempts to fly away but the hulk catches his foot and slams him into the concrete, hulks stands above Thor and starts pounding him into the ground, ironman flies in with an uppercut, barely harming hulk, Thor regains himself. Him and tony agree that hulk is a bit stronger than he normally is so they decide they need some help, he gets a hold of nick fury and request some help. They hold him off until help arrives. Rulk shows up to help combat the monster, Rulk recklessly runs in and gets into a slugfest with hulk, each punch shakes the city of the New York. Rulk falls back after realizing that he is outclassed. The 3 form a circle around Hulk and hit him with everything they got. They decide now is a good time to go all out. Thor Flies in and hits Hulk with Mjolnir, Right after Ironman charges up his unibeam and hits hulk. Rulk goes in and start hitting the hulk with everything he has. This barrage of attacks goes on for a while until they knock him out. Reverting him back to banner.

http://popculturezoo.com/wp-content/gallery/marvel-1110-a/9_AVENGERS_7_MCGUINNESS_VARIANT_.jpg

Brockalizer
Zatanna vs Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange

Play by Play: The Grand Master makes a wager with a Monitor. Long story short, Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange are telported to the arena. Doom proceeds with his ritual monologue, rattling on and on about how he will make them pay yadda yadda yadda, while Strange just shakes his head. Zatanna is then brought in. Doom's jaw hits the floor and the resulting redirection of blood flow from his brain to his massive hard-on cause him to black out. Zatanna is confused why her arrival didn't elicit a similar reaction from Strange and doesn't know what to say. Not realizing that "Big Steve" prefers Asian men (Elton John married a woman once too, Clea doesn't prove a thing), he capatilizes on her confusion and sends her off to see Dormammu.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Tony is at Stark Tower with Thor having a drink

He is a recovering alcoholic, he doesn't drink. Although I think he relapsed in Fraction's run...

I guess in your scenario Tony just couldn't refuse to accompany Thor who's drinking himself to death after so many embarrassing defeats laughing

CosmicComet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He is a recovering alcoholic, he doesn't drink. Although I think he relapsed in Fraction's run...

I guess in your scenario Tony just couldn't refuse to accompany Thor who's drinking himself to death after so many embarrassing defeats laughing

laughing out loud

janus77
Hulk vs Surfer.

Hulk's at his angriest ever... The Earth is shaking and Reed is scared that if Hulk gets any stronger, The Earth will break apart. So he calls in Surfer to handle the situation.

Surfer swoops in, resuscitates an unconscious Thor (KOed by stray debris from an initial conflict with Hulk a week ago), repairs NY and most of the east coast of the US, then grabs Hulk and dumps him in Galactus' lap with a sign saying "Hulk - Gamma energy drink ... infinite volume".

The End.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.