Gorgon vs Grey Gargoyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Who would win?

Who could turn the other into stone first?

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon, because he needs just to peek at GG. GG has to make contact.

ODG
Grey Gargoyle is already made of stone. It's why he is superstrong and superdurable. It'd be redundant.

guy222
gorgon

Golgo13
GG.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ODG
Grey Gargoyle is already made of stone. It's why he is superstrong and superdurable. It'd be redundant.

Are you sure he is immune to his own powers? He wasn't in Iron Man animated series, my bad if he is immune in 616 canon.

ODG
^ I'm not sure I understand the question. He touches things to turn them to stone. When he touches himself, he transforms into the Grey Gargoyle.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ODG
^ I'm not sure I understand the question. He touches things to turn them to stone. When he touches himself, he transforms into the Grey Gargoyle.

Ah, I see, so that's how it works. Had no idea he is capable of transforming like that.

In TAS he got tricked into touching his leg and couldn't move.

SevenShackles
If grey gargoyle is already made of stone what would he have to fear from looking into gorgons eyes? I would imagine he might be immune to that so really it's a game of keep away for gorgon.

Can gorgon keep out of grey gargoyles grasp and take him down?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ODG
^ I'm not sure I understand the question. He touches things to turn them to stone. When he touches himself, he transforms into the Grey Gargoyle. Is that the result of ejaculate, or just adjusting his ballsack?

KingD19
Gorgon is a lot faster, and with Godcutter or Grasscutter, Gargoyle gets shredded. Plus his tp lets him figure out his moves pretty much before he makes them.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah, I see, so that's how it works. Had no idea he is capable of transforming like that.

In TAS he got tricked into touching his leg and couldn't move. So he cant touch himself? No wonder the guy's evil, I'd be too.

Damborgson
lol

KingD19
Originally posted by SamZED
So he cant touch himself? No wonder the guy's evil, I'd be too.

I imagine a rocky c%$* would turn the women off as well. It's like a stone age dildo.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by KingD19
I imagine a rocky c%$* would turn the women off as well. It's like a stone age dildo. What if he smoothed his dick out?

Imagine this, but cock shaped and in your rectum
http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/ehow/images/a07/g8/jl/directions-stone-rock-tumbler-800x800.jpg

KingD19
I suppose if it was more like polished marble and not like recently mined shale, it would be pleasant for one who finds such proclivities...vivacious and enjoyable.

Branlor Swift
Oh for sure.

Though what shoots out of it is anyone's guess.

KingD19
Gravel?

Sediment?

Pebbles?

psycho gundam
AIM toothpaste

StiltmanFTW
This thread just became epic laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.