Slender Man vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warakia
Slender Man
http://i.imgur.com/hGQFN.jpg

- Unknown Interdimensional Entity

- Above Peak Human Strength, Upper Limits Unknown

- Selective Visibility

- Teleportation (Slender Walking)

- Telepathy

- Tendrils

- Inducing Sickness; Symptoms consist of coughing, groggyness, migraines, nasal bleeding and vomitting.

- Mind Control; Proxies - Slender Man can control others to his will. Amnesia- Slender Man can induce amnesia in either Proxies or Victims.

- Presumably vulnerable to Fire.

- No Initial Prep Time

VS

Spider-Man
http://i.imgur.com/6F5PE.jpg

- Class 10 in Strength

- Superhuman Speed and Agility

- Possesses Spider-Sense

- Way of the Spider Training from Shang Chi

- Web Shooters

- Spider Tracers

- No Initial Prep Time

Special Conditions

- Not a Straight Up Fight

- Aunt May, J. Jonah Jameson, Carlie Cooper, Black Cat, Ben Urich, Joe "Robbie" Robertson, and Mary Jane Watson are outside factors of this fight. They can either be Proxies for Slender Man, or Allies to Spider-Man.

- Both Slender Man and Spider-Man are allowed optional Prep-Time. Both are allowed to learn of each other over time.

- Time Duration - 4 Months. Slender Man must either drive Spider-Man to Insanity or Death. Spider-Man must stop Slender Man.

Environment

New York City, New York

http://i.imgur.com/rTpFu.jpg

FinalAnswer
Spider-Man has no way of fighting Slender Man

Slendy stomps.

Kazenji
Spider-Man.

FinalAnswer
How?

Lord Lucien
If Spider-Man can avoid looking at Slender Man, he has a chance. If not, then... once he sees you...

Kazenji
Slender man is lame anyway.

NemeBro
You're making my boyfriend mad Kazenji, and I have to deal with the fallout.

Stop it.

ScreamPaste
I have a question concerning why a boot to the face would be ineffective here. mmm

Q99
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I have a question concerning why a boot to the face would be ineffective here. mmm

It's unknown what exactly it takes to hurt Slenderman.

In Everyman Hybrid, one of the Slenderman web series, being hit with a car did nothing.

Also it's highly likely Slenderman has telekinesis.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're making my boyfriend mad Kazenji, and I have to deal with the fallout.

Stop it.

FinalAnswer is your boyfriend laughing laughing

seriously tho....i know the kids these days might find him scary or some shit like that, but really he's not that scary to me.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
It's unknown what exactly it takes to hurt Slenderman.

In Everyman Hybrid, one of the Slenderman web series, being hit with a car did nothing.

Also it's highly likely Slenderman has telekinesis.

Yeah, dude's likely intangible.

Bullets passed straight through him in TribeTwelve.

MooCowofJustice
So you guys just use all the material on Slender Man for him? Because that's oodles of shit, and there's easily some fanfiction out there that makes him basically a god. I couldn't find it, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

If you stuck solely to the original material from the thread that created Slender Man, it could still be a fight, but Spider-Man might be able to do it. From what I recall there was some secret agency trying to capture and kill Slender Man that completely failed and had most of it's agents slaughtered by him.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
So you guys just use all the material on Slender Man for him? Because that's oodles of shit, and there's easily some fanfiction out there that makes him basically a god. I couldn't find it, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

If you stuck solely to the original material from the thread that created Slender Man, it could still be a fight, but Spider-Man might be able to do it. From what I recall there was some secret agency trying to capture and kill Slender Man that completely failed and had most of it's agents slaughtered by him.

The Slender Man Mythos in general has shifted and changed from the original thread. It mainly consists of vlogs and blogs that seem to largely be linked with one another, except for technically Marble Hornets which has a different "Slender Man"

Stuff like EverymanHYBRID and TribeTwelve are stuff that basically helped build up the Mythos though, and is what would be considered the most credible works in the Mythos

And I dunno about being a god, but I have yet to see Slender Man ever being defeated somewhere mmm

Usually, the protagonists end up either dead or insane, with a few occasions where Slender Man just leaves them alone for whatever reason.

Nemesis X
Slender Man could easily cloud Spider-Man's mind while stalking him, making Slendy invisible to the spider sense. Once that's done, Parker just has to turn around and it's game over.

Q99
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

Original thread Slender Man- limits unknown, possesses significant telekinesis and possibly pyrokinesis. Never harmed.

Marble Hornets- 'The Operator' Slender Man. Limits unknown, works primarily on a mental level, probably teleports as well. Never harmed.

Everyman Hybrid- Has been attacked physically, but no damage was recorded.

Tribes Twelve- Has been shot at, seemed intangible.

Pick any one, Spidey seems like he'll lose to any.

(I'll note I mainly know the original and Marble Hornets, haven't gotten around to the others)

ArtificialGlory
It seems it would take magical/mystical powers to effectively fight Slenderman. Spidey has none to my knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.