Black Widow vs. Cat Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Avengers Black Widow and DKR Cat Woman. In Gotham, with no prep time. Who wins, the jewel thief or the secret agent?

Q99
This goes in the Comic book vs forum. Go there.

Impediment
Both of these are movie versions? If so, this belongs in the MVF and not here in the AVF.

jmoul
If it's an ALL vs. Forum, I'd assume that ALL vs. threads are acceptable.

AmbientFire
Black Widow. I'll have to watch DKR again (last time was this summer) but I don't remember any particular skill set that would make Catwoman a challenge for Black Widow.

jmoul
Both are skilled at martial arts, both are apparently very flexible, and both have multiple gadgets. These two are essentially the same character but for different comic universes.

Impediment
Read the rules. Cross genre matches only.

Moved to the MVF.

The Silent Hero
Widow.

-Pr-
Originally posted by jmoul
Both are skilled at martial arts, both are apparently very flexible, and both have multiple gadgets. These two are essentially the same character but for different comic universes.

No, they really aren't.

Anyway, Widow wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, they really aren't.

Anyway, Widow wins.

It devolves into a skimpy catfight...and we all win.

BlackZero30x
Black Widow stomps

FrothByte
Skilled cat burglar vs skilled assassin? Yeah, BW stomps.

the ninjak
Catwoman hid out in apartments, stealing to stay alive. Showed the ability to fight and kill mercs but other than that not impressive enough to fight BW.

BW is an elite assassin. Who is trying to make up for the blood on her hands by being an elite SHIELD agent. Fought her way through 3 men whilst being tied to a chair. Fought alien goons on the streets.

BW wins this 10/10 especially if you involve the early model "Widow's Bite" electro-static wrist bands.

KingD19
Black Widow also carries guns.

-Pr-
Originally posted by KingD19
It devolves into a skimpy catfight...and we all win.

Works for me.

Placidity
Cat Woman was shit. So was Batman.

the ninjak
It is unanimous then...Black Widow wins in a worthy stomp.

BruceSkywalker
lol this isn't even a fight.. both Natasha and Selina start mud wrestling so we all win

FrothByte
So next time we put BW in a vs. thread, who do you guys think we should pit her against? Elektra? Silk Spectre?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
So next time we put BW in a vs. thread, who do you guys think we should pit her against? Elektra? Silk Spectre?

just have hwer in bikini contests/mud wrestling, that type pf thread big grin

The Silent Hero
Marvel comicky are too "comicky", any Marvel character will beat any Nolan character.

Casper Whitey
I wanna see them kiss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.