The Majora 2012 Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/times_end.jpg
^Stolen from TerribleFate.com

It's December 21st, 2012, so lets have something of a thematic thread.

Majora's Mask returns, angry, and even a little more insane than before, from its defeat in Termina it sets out on an omnicidal voyage across universes, meaning to end as many worlds as it can, one at a time.

To this end, it's taken over the Happy Mask Salesman as its host, and it will recreate the hell it unleashed in Termina on each world it visits for three days before destroying it, over, and over until it is stopped.

This includes:
-Raising the dead.
-Altering the climate to be lethally harsh.
-Poisoning the environment.
-Filling the world with monsters.
-Pulling each world's moon or moons from orbit to crash them into the world's surface on the final day.

When it travels to each world Majora brings the Stone Tower with it, and resides there until the end. Any attempt to fight Majora will have to take place inside the tower, which can be flipped either by Majora or the attackers, dropping characters unable to prevent the fall into the sky, and Majora may flee to inside the moon. This means that in order to stop Majora they must either be able to destroy the mask before it flees, or be able to stop the moon from crashing long enough to force a fight. The insides of the moon and Stone Tower respectively are pocket dimensions, outside forces have no effect on the insides.

Majora may steal the soul of anyone or anything it kills in this time, and is able to use these souls to polymorph enemies into the forms of the soul's former owners, as it did in Majora's Mask. This means it starts the first world without any souls to use in this manner. These souls roll over onto future fights.

Lastly, because while Majora is high in implied power, but physically lacks a great many feats due to only being on screen for around five minutes as a physical threat, we're going to assume, officially, for the purposes of an interesting thread, that Majora is physically on par with adult OoT Link/Fierce Deity Mask (No golden gauntlets) Link in addition to his own sparse physical feats. (Mostly super speed.) This means physical feats from Link himself in OoT/MM are transferred to Majora. He also obviously has his magic.

THE GAUNTLET:

1. Majora arrives on Power Rangers Earth, and sets up the Stone Tower on the boarder of India and China, in the mountains. Each continent receives a massive boss monster which occupies it. (Getcher Zords ready) The monsters each have Majora's curses tied to them, freezing cold, poisoned water, and the rising dead. Destroying the monster cures the entire region of the infection. They are each equivalent in size and power to Twinmold.

All of the Rangers are present, Zords may not enter the Stone Tower, but may enter the moon if it's stopped.

2. Movie Marvel Earth, immediately after the events of The Avengers. Magneto is still incapacitated and Xavier deceased from the X3 movie.

Majora places the Stone Tower in the center of The U.S.A., since the MMU seems to center on the US. The bosses from MM appear here, and everyone they kill gets up as a redead or stalfos. Things get gradually worse as the moon gets closer, on the final day, boom. Majora has kept the souls of a power ranger from the first world.

3. The DCAU, Batman Beyond era, no villains. Bruce does not get prep. If Majora makes it this far he has the soul of a power ranger, and Black Widow to use. This time the Stone Tower is in Gotham, and the Monsters are in Metropolis.

4. DCAU, 90's era, no villains. Batman does not get prep. This time the Stone Tower is in Metropolis, and the monsters as well. If Majora's made it this far, he will now have the soul of Terry.

5. The Marvel AU, 90's era. No Phoenix or Beyonder. Majora sets up shop in NYC, and means to level it before the third day, out of boredom and spite. The four Giants from Majora's Mask are brainwashed and make up his retinue for this attack, while Majora himself remains inside the Stone Tower.

How far do you feel Majora goes before someone stops him and seals him back in that mask? I suggest listening to this while you decide.

MooCowofJustice
I'm positive Majora couldn't make it through 4 or 5, but I don't know enough about 1 - 3. Though it's been about fifteen years since I've watched any Power Rangers, you might want to specify that you're thinking the very first group of them. Last I knew they were making some Power Rangers Samurai show, and that means about fifteen years worth of feats (that I'm sure nobody here will actually know). That's a lot of potential for some ridiculous shit.

FinalAnswer
Majora stomps

They all go insane trying to get through the nonsense that is Stone Tower.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I'm positive Majora couldn't make it through 4 or 5, but I don't know enough about 1 - 3. Though it's been about fifteen years since I've watched any Power Rangers, you might want to specify that you're thinking the very first group of them. Last I knew they were making some Power Rangers Samurai show, and that means about fifteen years worth of feats (that I'm sure nobody here will actually know). That's a lot of potential for some ridiculous shit. I'm sure something badass has happened at some point, but I doubt the rangers can stop the moon or move Majora from the Stone Tower, an assault on which seems like it would be mass suicide. As per the stips stopping the moon still means having to fight Majora.

What makes you positive on four and five though?Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Majora stomps

They all go insane trying to get through the nonsense that is Stone Tower.
It makes the minds of mortals weep.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm sure something badass has happened at some point, but I doubt the rangers can stop the moon or move Majora from the Stone Tower, an assault on which seems like it would be mass suicide. As per the stips stopping the moon still means having to fight Majora.

What makes you positive on four and five though?
It makes the minds of mortals weep.

The presence of Thor, Hulk, possibly even Silver Surfer, and some others on 5. And for 4, Superman, Wonder Woman, and still some others. Green Lantern, even.

ScreamPaste
Silver Surfer I'd forgotten about, I didn't think he'd made any 90's animated appearances, lol. You're honestly probably right, even the animated comicverses have some pretty powerful shit in them.

Animated Supes gets turned into Terry, though. biscuits

Things like Hulk aren't too problematic imho though, they'd never make it through the Stone Tower due to a lack of wit or flight.

MooCowofJustice
Animated Supes dealt with Mxytzlplk or whoever, and also fought Doomsday to an eventual victory.

Silver Surfer had his own show for a while though, so I'm pretty sure you're ****ed on that'n. If I recall one of the only episodes I saw had him up against Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.