Indestructible Hulk vs High Invulnerability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Indestructible Hulk has 5 minutes to try to damage/Kill these highly Invulnerable guys

1.Classic Juggernaut(FF up)
2.8th Day Juggernaut(no FF)
3.FP Kuurth(no FF)
4.Harald Jaekelsson
5.SA Mangog
6.Asguardian Destroyer(powered by Thor)
7.vibranium absorbing man
8.Adamantium Colossus

List out of order(no gauntlet) not a fight, hulk get 5 minutes to try to damage this guys, they just brace for it.

who gets killed or damaged?

googol
Originally posted by googol
Indestructible Hulk has 5 minutes to try to damage/Kill these highly Invulnerable guys

1.Classic Juggernaut(FF up)
2.8th Day Juggernaut(no FF)
3.FP Kuurth(no FF)
4.Harald Jaekelsson
5.SA Mangog
6.Asguardian Destroyer(powered by Thor)
7.vibranium absorbing man
8.Adamantium Colossus

List out of order(no gauntlet) not a fight, hulk get 5 minutes to try to damage this guys, they just brace for it.

who gets killed or damaged? bump confused

Colossus-Big C
I dont see Him getting past #1 to be honest

googol
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I dont see Him getting past #1 to be honest but he damaged Adamantium Ultron and he just ripped a adamantium battle suit? eek!

janus77
1.Classic Juggernaut(FF up) - dies
2.8th Day Juggernaut(no FF) - dies
3.FP Kuurth(no FF) - dies
4.Harald Jaekelsson - dies
5.SA Mangog - dies
6.Asguardian Destroyer(powered by Thor) - dies - dies
7.vibranium absorbing man - dies
8.Adamantium Colossus - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies

googol
Originally posted by janus77

8.Adamantium Colossus - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies - dies reported mad

janus77
reported mad
Like thumb up

googol
Like thumb up stop trolling

janus77
stop trolling
What? You wanted opinions, I gave you opinions, can't you handle my opinion??

cdtm
Stops at 1.

KingD19
He's not getting past 1 imo. Because it's not a matter of strength to get through that forcefield.

JakeTheBank
lol

StiltmanFTW
he just ripped a adamantium battle suit? eek!

Really?

And still couldn't handle Stark's suit? shifty

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Really?

And still couldn't handle Stark's suit? shifty

Yeah. Indestructible Hulk #1.

Tore through a Primary Adamantium power armor like tissue, and the guy who made it said his strength was incalculable.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Indestructible Hulk #1.

Tore through a Primary Adamantium power armor like tissue, and the guy who made it said his strength was incalculable.

Mad Thinker was using an adamantium suit? Didn't know that. Where does it say that?

Colossus-Big C
but he damaged Adamantium Ultron and he just ripped a adamantium battle suit? eek! Classic Juggernaut>>Adamantium

DarkSaint85
He ripped through a primary adamantium suit in IH #1? Didn't know that.

Damborgson
Why do people blow load over someone saying the Hulks strength is incalculable? Since when has it not been?

DarkSaint85
Also, he never shrugged off adamantium melting blasts....people need to realise this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Classic Juggernaut>>Adamantium

Based on? Because he tanked Wolverine's attacks?

Wolverine's skeleton also tanked Juggernaut's, so using your flawed logic I can say adamantium >>> classic Juggernaut eek!

The Sorrow
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, he never shrugged off adamantium melting blasts....people need to realise this.
Why are you always nitpicking his feats?

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Why are you always nitpicking his feats?

Yeah. It's just hurtful. sad

big grin

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah. It's just hurtful. sad

big grin
It's true though. If you dislike a character and aren't very informed on them why comment on said character from thread to thread? confused

The writer intent was clear with the feat. The book has been re-titled "Indestructible" Hulk, because Banner (and most importantly Mark Waid) believes the Hulk to be literally Indestructible. He says this in the very 1st issue. What better way of setting up this status quo for the rest of his run then having him shrug off and power through something that can reshape/"melt" Adamantium. Mad Thinker throwing the Ultron reference in there should be enough without having to be spoon fed every detail.

Newjak
Stops at one.

janus77
Originally posted by The Sorrow
It's true though. If you dislike a character and aren't very informed on them why comment on said character from thread to thread? confused

The writer intent was clear with the feat. The book has been re-titled "Indestructible" Hulk, because Banner (and most importantly Mark Waid) believes the Hulk to be literally Indestructible. He says this in the very 1st issue. What better way of setting up this status quo for the rest of his run then having him shrug off and power through something that can reshape/"melt" Adamantium. Mad Thinker throwing the Ultron reference in there should be enough without having to be spoon fed every detail.

Indeed. If anyone cares to read the scans of the scenes, they depict The Mad Thinker saying that his tech was inspired by Ultron's QMs which are used to soften/mould Adamantium for "repairs and upgrades", that "if it can melt metal" (continuation of thought from previous panel, then he wonders, what might it do to skin and bones - the latter thought is depicted, as he is blasting Hulk with it.

It's clear (in the non-ambiguous sense of words on paper joining together to say something) that The Mad Thinker was of the opinion that his tech, would melt Adamantium and that therefore it should prove very effective against Hulk.

Now, as I said before, this is The Mad Thinker - One of Marvel Earth's premier intellects - he's not given to over estimating himself, ala Osborn, and he has in the not too distant past been part of a group that beat ALL the premier intellects on Marvel Earth.

So, his estimation of a device's capabilities are not an _ambiguous_ indicator, but a clear description thereof.

And again, as I said, Hulk's been depicted as more durable than Adamantium before. So the precedent is there.

StiltmanFTW
You're daydreaming. Wolverine will always be there to remind Hulk he's not more durable than adamantium wink

leonidas
yeah, i think it's clear that the thinker thought the blasts could melt adamantium and so should kill hulk. imo it might be seen as a pretty powerful example of resisting matter manip, maybe? the only way to reshape adamantium is to alter it molecularly. regardless, it was a pretty impressive feat. at least imho.

as far as the thread--with the way hulk has been portrayed recently, and given the stips of the thread, i wouldn't be surprised if he at least damaged everything on that list. 5 full minutes, no defence mounted? i think it would be even more assured if he thought someone he loved were inside each and if he didn't break through they would die. there has been a clear shift in hulk's strength of late. he has always been marvel's paragon of strength, but it seems there has certainly been a reaffirmation of that lately (and i for one am happy about it). unlike that thor pressing the earth thread, i really would NOT be shocked by anything this latest version of hulk does.

on a slightly different topic--i already VERY much like the direction waid is heading in. seems.....obvious to me in retrospect. hulk breaks, banner creates. intuitive, but really never so clearly stated and depicted. i think it maximizes the potential for BOTH halves of a classic character. i'm pretty excited about it.

janus77
You're daydreaming. Wolverine will always be there to remind Hulk he's not more durable than adamantium wink
Nah, Hulk's already ripped him apart in multimedia!

Anyway, it's difficult to take a character seriously if he's regularly being palmed by other - male - characters and having his butt complimented.

Makes you wonder exactly what it is, that he's the best at.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
imo it might be seen as a pretty powerful example of resisting matter manip, maybe?

Yeah, that's what I said in the other thread.

Nah, Hulk's already ripped him apart in multimedia!

Anyway, it's difficult to take a character seriously if he's regularly being palmed by other - male - characters and having his butt complimented.

Makes you wonder exactly what it is, that he's the best at.

It's hard to take a character seriously if he LITERALLY jerks off THOR villains erm

Lek Kuen
Wait what?

StiltmanFTW
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1830/hltbb.jpg

Lek Kuen
For second there you had me thinking something really weird had been going on at Marvel.

googol

StiltmanFTW

googol

StiltmanFTW

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i think it's clear that the thinker thought the blasts could melt adamantium and so should kill hulk. imo it might be seen as a pretty powerful example of resisting matter manip, maybe? the only way to reshape adamantium is to alter it molecularly. regardless, it was a pretty impressive feat. at least imho.

as far as the thread--with the way hulk has been portrayed recently, and given the stips of the thread, i wouldn't be surprised if he at least damaged everything on that list. 5 full minutes, no defence mounted? i think it would be even more assured if he thought someone he loved were inside each and if he didn't break through they would die. there has been a clear shift in hulk's strength of late. he has always been marvel's paragon of strength, but it seems there has certainly been a reaffirmation of that lately (and i for one am happy about it). unlike that thor pressing the earth thread, i really would NOT be shocked by anything this latest version of hulk does.

on a slightly different topic--i already VERY much like the direction waid is heading in. seems.....obvious to me in retrospect. hulk breaks, banner creates. intuitive, but really never so clearly stated and depicted. i think it maximizes the potential for BOTH halves of a classic character. i'm pretty excited about it.

Good post.

cdtm
That scan taken out of context is not weird enough for you? stick out tongue Hehe.

Been retconned to secondary adamantium.

Banner stated adamantium is unbreakable, even for WWH and Skaar.

Hulk damaged his helmet and so did Wolverine, so you're not right.

No, the helmet's never been as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

googol
But Feral who is a low meta has laughing out loud Feral didnt draw blood at all, all you see is some lines.. that is if you believe Feral Claws>>>Wolverine claws

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
No, the helmet's never been as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

That's true, I'm just correcting goo who said Hulk never even scratched Juggy. He should've been more precise in that post. Oh, and Hulk hurt him just fine, Cain still registers pain, even got the wind knocked out of him.

Feral didnt draw blood at all, all you see is some lines.. that is if you believe Feral Claws>>>Wolverine claws

Please. It's not like motion lines look. And if you were familiar with McFarlane's work at all, you wouldn't even question it.

Damborgson

laughing out loud

cdtm
That's true, I'm just correcting goo who said Hulk never even scratched Juggy. He should've been more precise in that post. Oh, and Hulk hurt him just fine, Cain still registers pain, even got the wind knocked out of him.

Are you thinking of when both were mind controlled? Shot to the gut, and Cain goes down?

Seen the scan, never read the story, but heard punch coincided with psychic backlash.

Juggernaut can clearly be staggered, though. It's bruises and bleeding that never seem to happen unless there's some kind of magic involved, like Thor's hammer nullifying a lot of his magic.

Mindset
How does him getting the air knocked out of him show he registers pain?

StiltmanFTW
Are you thinking of when both were mind controlled? Shot to the gut, and Cain goes down?

Seen the scan, never read the story, but heard punch coincided with psychic backlash.

Juggernaut can clearly be staggered, though. It's bruises and bleeding that never seem to happen unless there's some kind of magic involved, like Thor's hammer nullifying a lot of his magic.

Yes.

It's a plausible explanation, I guess.

Yeah, pretty much.

cdtm
ZjIFYyCWS3g

This more more or less how Juggernaut takes punishment, usually. big grin

Damborgson
If you guys are talking about whenprofessor hulk gave juggs a shot to the gut, I THINK that was all in hulks head. Dont quote me on it though, I just remeber some discussions about it on the forum before.

psycho gundam

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol12.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol13.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol14.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol15.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
If you guys are talking about whenprofessor hulk gave juggs a shot to the gut, I THINK that was all in hulks head. Dont quote me on it though, I just remeber some discussions about it on the forum before.

That part wasn't in Hulks head. Hulk was being mind controlled in believing Juggernaut was his father. He end up overcoming it which made him lash out on Juggernaut punching the wind out of him.

psycho gundam
no expression

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol12.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol13.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol14.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/rejectingmindcontrol15.jpg

Thanks man!

Blaming it on the psychic thingee being set to full power is a stretch, I think. Looks like the gut shot is what doubled him over.

ODG
Been retconned to secondary adamantium.

Banner stated adamantium is unbreakable, even for WWH and Skaar. No, it hasn't. What is the reason you keep saying something that is utterly false?

Which isn't the same as undentable. And to be clear, Banner's statement doesn't change what happened on-panel.

StiltmanFTW
The same Hulk who dented "adamantium" got his leg broken by a mere concussion beam. He was never able to damage Wolverine's skeleton despite trying on numerous occasions, sometimes while powered-up even (WWH).

ODG
^ How does that change that he dented Ultron or serve to even support a retcon of his feat? Hulk isn't perfectly consistent with his feats? Welcome to comics.

carver9
When did WWH try to dent Wolverine skull? Did I miss something.?

googol
Originally posted by carver9
When did WWH try to dent Wolverine skull? Did I miss something.? by punching it?... confused

carver9
by punching it?... confused

He wasn't there to kill him, he was there to get professor X.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ODG
^ How does that change that he dented Ultron or serve to even support a retcon of his feat? Hulk isn't perfectly consistent with his feats? Welcome to comics.

Supposedly all previous instances of adamantium getting damaged were retconned with the introduction of secondary adamantium.

Even Ultron himself boasted in other book that his armor can withstand Hulk's punches.

When did WWH try to dent Wolverine skull? Did I miss something.?

He wasn't there to kill him, he was there to get professor X.

Jesus, carver facepalm

How he dented Ultron's armor? By punching it. Single time. What did he do to Wolverine in WWH/X-Men mini? Punched his head repeatedly.

He even said he knew he couldn't kill Logan.

carver9
His intentions wasn't to kill anyone...after everything he did during WWH, not a single person died. So why would he kill Wolverine or try to cave his skull in? He punched a lot of people he could have killed in one hit...why not succeed in doing it? What makes Wolverine so different than other that would lead WWH to the point of punching his skull in?

-Pr-
Caving Wolverine's skull in wouldn't kill him, though.

Branlor Swift
http://i46.tinypic.com/29zt1tx.jpg

This seems like it might be relevant in the future

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Caving Wolverine's skull in wouldn't kill him, though.

I know it wouldn't but it would be completely out of character vs anything WWH did during that entire arc. Don't understand why he would cave Wolverine head in...especially since he can't heal Adamantium back into place.

-Pr-
I know it wouldn't but it would be completely out of character vs anything WWH did during that entire arc. Don't understand why he would cave Wolverine head in...especially since he can't heal Adamantium back into place.

Because he's the angriest he'd ever been, maybe?

That was kind of the point of the arc. He had no problem breaking Colossus' arms. How was he to know they'd heal back? He couldn't know that, but he did it anyway.

carver9
Because he's the angriest he'd ever been, maybe?

That was kind of the point of the arc. He had no problem breaking Colossus' arms. How was he to know they'd heal back? He couldn't know that, but he did it anyway.

He was still saving lives though and he didn't kill a single person during that entire arc and it was stated he purposely prevented himself from harming people to the point of killing them. I see no reason for him to cave Wolverine skull in, especially since he didn't do the same to others.

-Pr-
He was still saving lives though and he didn't kill a single person during that entire arc and it was stated he purposely prevented himself from harming people to the point of killing them. I see no reason for him to cave Wolverine skull in, especially since he didn't do the same to others.

You're not listening/reading properly.

Hulk had no problem crippling people. Hell, Batman won't kill you, but he'll **** you up, and Hulk was more extreme. Caving Wolverine's skull in wouldn't have killed Logan; in fact Hulk even seemed to enjoy the beating he was giving him.

It wasn't OOC at all.

Mindset
Hulk was holding back or he would have disintegrated Wolverine's head.

Canon fact.

carver9
You're not listening/reading properly.

Hulk had no problem crippling people. Hell, Batman won't kill you, but he'll **** you up, and Hulk was more extreme. Caving Wolverine's skull in wouldn't have killed Logan; in fact Hulk even seemed to enjoy the beating he was giving him.

It wasn't OOC at all.

Hulk is smart enough to know that caving wolverine head in would "permanently" cripple him. Hulk did not fight Wolverine to prove he could dent Adamantium...he fought Wolverine because he was in the way.

-Pr-
Hulk is smart enough to know that caving wolverine head in would "permanently" cripple him. Hulk did not fight Wolverine to prove he could dent Adamantium...he fought Wolverine because he was in the way.

How do you know, or how would Banner know, that it would permanently cripple him? That's assuming he could even do it, but that's beside the point. And It didn't stop him breaking Colossus' metal arms either.

This was an angry Hulk; being nice wasn't on the agenda.

StiltmanFTW

And he wanted him out of the way as fast as possible, same with the rest of the X-Men. He wasn't exactly holding back when he was going for the KO, saying out loud he can't kill Logan.

Damborgson
he ripped a mutants arms and legs off and through them into another state. He tried to permanently disable x-23 without knowing she had a high end healing factor. He beat Wolverine until he got brain damage. I highly doubt he gave a phuck of hr broke his adamantium skull. He just wasn't able to.

carver9
How do you know, or how would Banner know, that it would permanently cripple him? That's assuming he could even do it, but that's beside the point. And It didn't stop him breaking Colossus' metal arms either.

This was an angry Hulk; being nice wasn't on the agenda.

How would Banner NOT know that caving Wolverine skull in would cripple him. His Adamantium skull will forever be caved into his brain...anyone would know this. Breaking Colossus arms is different from smashing someones brain in "permanently".

I know he wasn't being nice but he wasn't trying to kill anyone either, let alone "permanently" cripple them.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
he ripped a mutants arms and legs off and through them into another state. He tried to permanently disable x-23 without knowing she had a high end healing factor. He beat Wolverine until he got brain damage. I highly doubt he gave a phuck of hr broke his adamantium skull. He just wasn't able to.

A mutant that can shoot his arms and legs at you...good point. He threatened to rip X23 and instead of actually going through with it, he threw her across the room. He knows Wolverine can heal from brain damage, not PERMANENTLY being brain dead. Again, why would he cripple Wolverine for the rest of his life?

StiltmanFTW
How would Banner NOT know that caving Wolverine skull in would cripple him. His Adamantium skull will forever be caved into his brain...anyone would know this. Breaking Colossus arms is different from smashing someones brain in "permanently".

I know he wasn't being nice but he wasn't trying to kill anyone either, let alone "permanently" cripple them.

What Banner does know is that he can't break the adamantium. It's been referred as both unbreakable and unbendable. No reason to hold back for him.

carver9
What Banner does know is that he can't break the adamantium. It's been referred as both unbreakable and unbendable. No reason to hold back for him.

He held back that entire fight, that's why no one died. Hulk was literally one shot koing people left and right. Do you NOT believe he doesn't have the strength to kill any of the Xmen with one blow? None of them died which proves he was holding back tremendously against them. This is simple, don't know why you are not getting it.

Damborgson
A mutant that can shoot his arms and legs at you...good point. He threatened to rip X23 and instead of actually going through with it, he threw her across the room. He knew that Rockslide could manipulate his limbs. However he asked him whether he could "manipulate em in Jersey" so he was fine with the idea of crippling him.

He held her like he was going to. But then said "better hope she heals like him" and chucked her. once again not worrying whether she'd live or not.
He knows Wolverine can heal from brain damage, not PERMANENTLY being brain dead. Again, why would he cripple Wolverine for the rest of his life?

If he's permanently brain dead....he's dead lol. Jamming adamantium into his brain would just disable him. Disabling was something he was perfectly comfortable with. And he did. But the fact that it took multiple punches and that the adamantium didn't break, doesn't mean he wasn't trying. Maybe his intention wasn't "break adamantium" but his intention was to disable. It's not like he was purposely going out of his way to NOT break it.

Villelater
can i say something in hulks defense...Grey Hulk has to limit his rage in order to not become Savage...and how can wolverine's skull using regeneration have the force needed to pop the dent out? it's like a man trying to push down a big stone wall... even at his best he can't budge it...he can go around sure but like a flea it can't be crushed with your fingers...a dent in the head is too much for wolverine i say...

carver9
@Damborgson...

You are still missing the point. Caving Wolverine skull in would PERMANENTLY mess him up. WWH didn't do permanent damage to anyone, not at the limits of "killing" them (which would happen since Wolverine skull is forever dugged into his brain). Now the proof is on you to show WWH KILLING someone. I know you will never find it so give up bro.

StiltmanFTW
You just like to troll people, don't you?

Zack Fair
You just like to troll people, don't you? thumb up I wonder why he has not been banned...perhaps PR's guilty pleasure?

carver9
You just like to troll people, don't you?

If I don't respond to Damborgson, he will say something...not trolling, backing myself up.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up I wonder why he has not been banned...perhaps PR's guilty pleasure?

laughing out loud

Yeah, that's the most likely explanation.

-Pr-

That makes absolutely no sense at all, and doesn't even address my post.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up I wonder why he has not been banned...perhaps PR's guilty pleasure?

If only it was that simple.

DarkSaint85
Its those pictures from the road trip they mods took to Vegas.

Back then, carver was tight with them. Its very complicated.

-Pr-
carver was tight... before he was left alone with bada.

ODG
Supposedly all previous instances of adamantium getting damaged were retconned with the introduction of secondary adamantium.

Even Ultron himself boasted in other book that his armor can withstand Hulk's punches. No. It wasn't. You've been told this before. So, again, I don't understand why you repeat this falsity.

Yeah, his armor can withstand the Hulk. Hulk can only dent him. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jesus, carver facepalm

How he dented Ultron's armor? By punching it. Single time. What did he do to Wolverine in WWH/X-Men mini? Punched his head repeatedly.

He even said he knew he couldn't kill Logan. His statement that he understands he can't kill Logan is irrelevant as to whether WWH purposefully tried to dent his skull and failed.

WWH also said he was holding back. And that statement was proven without question both during and after the storyline emphatically.

googol
carver was tight... before he was left alone with bada. laughing

carver9
That makes absolutely no sense at all, and doesn't even address my post.

If only it was that simple.

Yes it does make sense.

-Pr-
Yes it does make sense.

Then how about you explain it again... In english this time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.