Orochimaru vs Szayel Apporo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Who wins?

dvampire
Szayel.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by dvampire
Szayel.

I would say oro. Szayel only did not have that many speed feats none of which were that good. Oro can tank anything he has and whip out manga or turn into a hydra when needed.

dvampire
He wouldn't be able to stop guy who can take out skyscraper size hollows though, so I still give it to Szayel.

dadudemon
Oro, easily.

Oro has powerful gentjutsu...that ends the fight in fractions of a second. That is not something Sazyzydllsklkejlaksjdfal has...he has other tricks.

Q99
Szayel relies a lot on his science. Unless he can use his tricks to reduce your power, shut down your abilities, or hax hurt you, he's pretty weak.

Remember how much damage that blast from Uryu did to him.

Nephthys
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oro, easily.

Oro has powerful gentjutsu...that ends the fight in fractions of a second. That is not something Sazyzydllsklkejlaksjdfal has...he has other tricks.

He does? I can't remember Oro being that into Genjutsu. He was all about the snakes in all his fights as I recall.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
He does? I can't remember Oro being that into Genjutsu. He was all about the snakes in all his fights as I recall.

He doesn't use much, but he's got a databook ranking of 5 in it. Orochimaru's a real all-arounder.

And he did do stuff like use his killing intent to make team 7 see their own deaths.

Rikudo sennin
Exactly oro would win. He has a diamond hard sword and huge ass summons the ability to transform into a hydra and he is immortal.
Side not: Is it possible for orochimaru to possess his opponents?

Q99
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Exactly oro would win. He has a diamond hard sword and huge ass summons the ability to transform into a hydra and he is immortal.
Side not: Is it possible for orochimaru to possess his opponents?

I'm not sure on something that's a collection of souls. Then again, I supposed he'd only have to beat the one in charge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.