Your chance at being SUPERIOR!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Given the recent events of doc ock taking the mantle of peter parker, is there a comic book character that you think you would do a better job, a "superior" job if you were to inhabit their body all of a sudden. I'm not just talking about their powers but you being them. I would choose to be tony stark and take more off days to pay attention to my female fans.

janus77
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Given the recent events of doc ock taking the mantle of peter parker, is there a comic book character that you think you would do a better job, a "superior" job if you were to inhabit their body all of a sudden. I'm not just talking about their powers but you being them. I would choose to be tony stark and take more off days to pay attention to my female fans.
TOAA or The Living Tribunal.

Or, being a little more ambitious, Banner.

-Pr-
Cyclops.

pym-ftw
Sentry

Blair Wind
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops.

Where he is currently? Not exactly the best position to be taking over laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Molecule Man

SevenShackles
Sabertooth.

Mindship
Surfer. You'd never see 'him' tumble again if knocked offboard.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Where he is currently? Not exactly the best position to be taking over laughing out loud

The reward would be worth the challenge.

Martian_mind
Jonn.

DarkSaint85
http://geektyrant.com/storage/0999-post-images/artsuperheroman72720121.jpeg

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Are there any more? I've seen the Thor one.

DarkSaint85
I've seen:

Cap
Batman
WW
Flash
MM
GL
Hawkeye
Thor
Iron Man
Superman

golem370
Kurse no more tunnel vision so I could give a few others an ass whoopin not just Thor or Beta Ray Bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.