Brain hurts... I can't decide!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drawingblood88
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in or not, but I'm having a hell of a time making a choice that should probably be simple. Got enough spare cash to get myself either a giant-ass Booster Gold comic (with the first twenty or thirty issues in it, I believe) OR an equally large Black Panther comic. I don't know much about either character but I'm more or less intrigued by both. Which would be the better read?

janus77
Originally posted by Drawingblood88
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in or not, but I'm having a hell of a time making a choice that should probably be simple. Got enough spare cash to get myself either a giant-ass Booster Gold comic (with the first twenty or thirty issues in it, I believe) OR an equally large Black Panther comic. I don't know much about either character but I'm more or less intrigued by both. Which would be the better read?
Take a girl out to dinner.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by janus77
Take a girl out to dinner.

laughing out loud

--
Depends on what arcs it contains, but I think I'd choose Black Panther.

-Pr-
If the Booster Gold ones aren't written by Geoff Johns or (later) Dan Jurgens, don't buy them.

roughrider
I only ever liked Booster during his bwah-ha-ha days with Blue Beetle in the Justice League. Making him a Canadian in the New 52 (thanks for at last realizing we exist up here, DC) doesn't do anything for me.

If it were me, I wouldn't spend my money on Booster. I'd be hunting back trades of Punisher MAX by Garth Ennis or Lucifer by Mike Carey, at this moment.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by -Pr-
If the Booster Gold ones aren't written by Geoff Johns or (later) Dan Jurgens, don't buy them.

I agree with this.

Branlor Swift
If your brain hurts, maybe it's not indecision but rather a tumor?

Entity
Black Panther. T'Challa 100%

Sorry Booster

Golgo13
last Booster series was pretty good, Geoff Johns and all.

Drawingblood88
I'm pretty sure its Boosters origin issue or whatever the technical term would be, then twenty-something that came afterward. Same goes for Panther.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
If your brain hurts, maybe it's not indecision but rather a tumor?

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.