Morlun vs Classic Wendigo(Paul Cartier)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

golem370
vs

carver9
I think that Wendigo in the pic you posted was possessed (I can't think of the guy name that possessed the Wendigo and stomped all of the Alpha Flight and Wolvy, he enjoyed eating Wolverine flesh...it took some gods to stop him). If its that Wendigo then...I still don't know who would win.

golem370
Then Wendigo I was talking about what the one who fought Wolverine & Hulk or Sasquatch & Hulk. This one then one you maybe thinking about was Mauvis

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
I think that Wendigo in the pic you posted was possessed (I can't think of the guy name that possessed the Wendigo and stomped all of the Alpha Flight and Wolvy, he enjoyed eating Wolverine flesh...it took some gods to stop him). If its that Wendigo then...I still don't know who would win.

The one posted in the pic is a "regular" Wendigo.

You're thinking of Mauvais. He didn't possess Wendigo, he became one... he still had a scarred face in that form, though.

guy222
wen-di-go

SamZED
Morlun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.