Final shot ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak

turin
i like 4 maybe with a little tie into 5, but i doubt there will ever be a silmarillion movie so that is probably a no go. i have heard though that it is going to end with galadriel talking (like how it all began) but i dont remember where.

enyafreak
ive heard that weta have produced a final model of the grey havens so we will defo see that. galadriel will be the final voice over and we all know that sam returns to the shire. i think it will end with galadriel rounding up the story as we see what happens to each of the fellowship then the final shots will be frodo on the whiteship with gandalf sailing into the distance

Ushgarak
You could not possibly film the Silmarillion.

mah
what if they did though? with a narrator speaking and them showing a whole bunch of scenes, mostly giant battles. wouldn't be an actual film of course, but could be..em...interesting

Ushgarak
A tv series, perhaps. They would need at least ONE continuous character for it to be at all feasible; Galadriel would be your best bet.

turin
ya there is no way to condense the silmarillion into a 3 hour movie, but i think it would be interesting if they made movies of some of the stories from the silmarillion. like maybe a movie of beren and luthien or (excuse the bias) i would like to see a movie on turin. it would still be very dificult to do a film based on them especially since i doubt it would have much apeal to non tolkien fans, but it still would be nice.

mah
how about giving the deal to Disney to make a movie about the great hound Huan, y'know talking animals and stuff, should be suited for a nice disney flickstick out tongue ..maybe put in an additional child character that could be friend with Huan too...

Captain REX
...and then the movie terrorizes children as Huan shreds Sauron's throat and blood goes everywhere. big grin

I liked ending #4.

And the other post that Enya made about the Grey Havens model and Galadriel wrapping up the end of the story seems likely too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.