The Illuminati, their plans. Barack Obama. World War III. previous events, revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star Wars Logic
The Illuminati were responsible for the deaths of Jon F Kennedy Martin luther King Jr Bobby Kennedy and Malcolm X. They were also the reasons why the russian revolution the vietnam war, World War I II and soon to be world war III even happened, due to greed. And the illuminati will be ones responible for putting the Indefinite Detention bill & The Executive order into effect within the coming year. Provided that the U.S will be put under martial law preventing anyone from leaving, and preventing anyone with or without a visa to enter the U.S

MooCowofJustice
Lovin' all the sources 'n' shit.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
The Illuminati were responsible for the deaths of Jon F Kennedy Martin luther King Jr Bobby Kennedy and Malcolm X. They were also the reasons why the russian revolution the vietnam war, World War I II and soon to be world war III even happened, due to greed. And the illuminati will be ones responible for putting the Indefinite Detention bill & The Executive order into effect within the coming year. Provided that the U.S will be put under martial law preventing anyone from leaving, and preventing anyone with or without a visa to enter the U.S

I don't think I've ever seen you around these parts before. Welcome to the Conspiracy section: where lies and half-truths dominate the discussion.

The things you've said are true. But be careful with what truth you embrace.

If you follow a man, such as Ron Paul or Alex Jones or the guy that made Zeitgeist or whomever, you will get deceived and you will ultimately embrace the New World Order.

I'd suggest researching a couple things to get you started:

-Alex Jones' connections to Stratfor
-Ron Paul's connection to NESARA and its connection to New Age
-Dennis Kucinich's anti-Constitution stance and connections to New Age
-The New Age religion and its connection to the United Nations AND freemasonry
-Benjamin Creme and Maitreya (whom I think is probably the Antichrist)
-The connection of UFOs to New Age and what Nephilim are
-Albert Pike's plan for a 3rd World War (between fundamental Islam and Israel)

You'll find a ton of stuff and will probably get overwhelmed at first. I'd suggest viewing Keith Thompson's excellent film "Aquarius: The Age of Evil" on YouTube.

What many "truthers" wrongfully do is try to remove God from the fight, when this is a SPIRITUAL battle taking place.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

And because I noticed your avatar:

-Walt Disney's connections to freemasonry, pedophilia, Nazism, mind control, and etc.

Mr Parker

Glad to see you are awake and understand whats going on in the world and our true history.Very few posters here at this site do.

Robtard

For being such a clandestine group, the Illuminati can't keep anything a secret.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Robtard
For being such a clandestine group, the Illuminati can't keep anything a secret. It's all... part of the plan.

Star Wars Logic
Before Barack Obama entered the world as he's known now, his original name was Barry Sotero and he is the grand puppet for the illuminati, in which we will see him as the president for 6 terms. (24 years) the Elite are already working on a bill that allows a president to serve more then 2 terms which makes the constitutional system a first strike contradiction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.