Nathaniel Grey: Telepath Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falcon Man
Nathaniel Grey, otherwise known as X-Man takes on the following individuals in a match of mental prowess. Nate is in his prime and faces his opponents at their strongest, not including any random one time power-ups. His objective is to overwhelm their telepathy with his own.

1. Moondragon

2. Martian Manhunter

3. Charles Xavier

4. Cassandra Nova

5. The God Emperor (Warhammer 40k)

6. Doctor Strange

He faces them one-on-one. How does Nate fare?

armedforbattle
I say he clears it.

Golgo13
Current X-Man or Shaman X-Man? Current X-Man would stop at 1. Shaman X-Man would stop at Cassandra Nova.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Golgo13
Current X-Man or Shaman X-Man? Current X-Man would stop at 1. Shaman X-Man would stop at Cassandra Nova.
OP says nate in his prime.

Falcon Man
Yeah, this is Shaman Nate at his strongest. In other words, Nate's prime.

Personally, I think he can make it quite far.

Especially since Nate was able to telepathically link Idris to her other selves in issue 74 of X-Man, that Idris split across the entire multiverse. That's a large amount of minds he linked. Possibly infinite considering that the Marvel multiverse is also infinite.

Lord Feron
Cassandra nova is good and very ferocious with her powers but I think nate can beat her. I have no idea how powerful the emperor is and IMO he would take out strange

Mr.SunKing
Shaman Nate clears it

LordChaos77
Why does his power level matter? Did it give him some new skill that put him on par with the people he is going up against? Xavier proved that Nates power still couldn't overcome Xaviers skill, when Xavier tricked him into thinking he was defeated just to get Nate to stop telekinetically lashing out on the surroundings threatening innocent lives. I would give Cassandra the same advantage Xavier has. Nate has the power to win in a contest of raw power, but he has never shown the skill, unless I messed something.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by LordChaos77
Why does his power level matter? Did it give him some new skill that put him on par with the people he is going up against? Xavier proved that Nates power still couldn't overcome Xaviers skill, when Xavier tricked him into thinking he was defeated just to get Nate to stop telekinetically lashing out on the surroundings threatening innocent lives. I would give Cassandra the same advantage Xavier has. Nate has the power to win in a contest of raw power, but he has never shown the skill, unless I messed something.
not sure if you're trolling or if you completely missed his entire Shaman run plus Dark X-men appearances.

At the height of his power he proved to be a multiversal telepath with insane skill.

saying "he has never shown skill" reveals
1 you''re not familiar with most of his appearances as a Shaman or

2. you purposely fail to acknowledge his skilled feats for whatever reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.