Junior (Piccolo) vs Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Junior

vs

Aizen (in his final form)

Piccolo can't shoot a blast greater than mountain busting for this match. Anime versions. Who wins?

carver9
So no one has an opinion on this fight.?

Luffygear4
i say aizen, though dbz characters are unarguably op, thats mainly saiyans. kid goku ran through king piccolo and junior is only half of him until he and kami become one. aizen is a person who fights with intellect thinking about the opponents next move and while piccolo fights with karate/ kenpo, regen. along with ki blasts and his SBC (takes time to shoot) it shouldnt be to hard for aizen to go for the head and shouldnt take to much time especially in his final form along with his zanpakuto to decapitate and finish the job. the saiyans and androids are the most op characters in dbz while the ones from namek (piccolo) got over thrown by someone (freiza) who got one hitted by ssj 1 form (trunks).

paulohh2
Your points aren't valid junior is king piccolos son and they're both half of kami not that it matters, and frieza could beat the entire soul society so being beaten by him and him being beaten by trunks aren't negative points here. By feats piccolo is faster stronger and can tank aizens strongest attack even at 23rd budokai level

Luffygear4
dude, i was trolling, if you read some of my threads, you would see i puposely take everyones side but dbz's i kno who would win...

paulohh2
Thank god that stuff made no sense

BloodRain
A good idea to lower his output, its just that mountain level blasts are still above anything in Bleach so far. That and all of Jr's stats are well above Aizen's.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by paulohh2
Thank god that stuff made no sense

well it would have made sense if aizen had the power to hurt at least kid gohan after training with piccolo... he can virtually shatter every bone in his body attacking with his sword do to the bounce back vibrations

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
A good idea to lower his output, its just that mountain level blasts are still above anything in Bleach so far. That and all of Jr's stats are well above Aizen's. Aizen is probably physically stronger honestly.

BloodRain
Oh yeah, good point.

paulohh2
I meant the way you wrote It out aswel as the points like him being half of him and Kami and the namekians being overthrown by frieza they don't affect the outcome of this fight junior is too fast and aizen couldnt do any lasting damage

dvampire
The fight is over once Aizen draws his sword.

paulohh2
You're right aizen draws his sword and is immediately either vaporized by piccolos blast or if hes feeling playful, impaled like a kings castle guard or decapitated, it all depends on his mood really, plus aizens monologue gives time for even anime piccolo to charge and fire his special beam cannon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.