Doomsday versus teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
HP Doomsday

VS

1. Annihilators
2. DCnU JLA
3. Infinity Watch (just the original members, no Maxam)
4. Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Sentry, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel)
5. Defenders (Silver Surfer, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Namor, Hulk, Genis-Vel)
6. Sinestro Corps (Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, Arkillo, Weaponeer)
7. Team Lantern (Atrocitus, Lar Freeze, Sinestro, WL Wonder Woman, BL Superman, Ion-Yat, Jordan with green and Blue rings)

No holding back. Which teams can get the job done if any?

armedforbattle
I could see them all doing away with him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Brockalizer
HP Doomsday

VS

1. Annihilators
2. DCnU JLA
3. Infinity Watch (just the original members, no Maxam)
4. Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Sentry, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel)
5. Defenders (Silver Surfer, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Namor, Hulk, Genis-Vel)
6. Sinestro Corps (Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, Arkillo, Weaponeer)
7. Team Lantern (Atrocitus, Lar Freeze, Sinestro, WL Wonder Woman, BL Superman, Ion-Yat, Jordan with green and Blue rings)

No holding back. Which teams can get the job done if any?

is any form of bfr allowed?

tkitna
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I could see them all doing away with him.

Same here

Brockalizer
Originally posted by h1a8
is any form of bfr allowed? only to buy some time, they gotta follow it where ever they send it, until the job is done.

Villelater
5.Defenders has 2 Hulks...anyone else see that?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Villelater
5.Defenders has 2 Hulks...anyone else see that?
That's cause Dr Strange and surfer cloned him for some extra power on the team!
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png

armedforbattle

Oh! And lol at lar freeze.

Supra
All those teams would win. Should I say Thor and Sentry should be enough by themselves.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Villelater
5.Defenders has 2 Hulks...anyone else see that? oops, my bad

h1a8
only to buy some time, they gotta follow it where ever they send it, until the job is done. The job of what? Killing, koing, or just defeating?
I'm asking because bfr is defeat according to forum rules.

the Darkone
1,3,6-7

Brockalizer
I'm actually curious if Doomsday killed a red lantern and Sinestro corpsman at the same time would he get one of their rings? If so which ring?

Parmaniac
I'm actually curious if Doomsday killed a red lantern and Sinestro corpsman at the same time would he get one of their rings? If so which ring? Even if he would get a yellow ring, he couldn't use it.

Zack Fair
DCNU JLA gets owned. Although Cyborg can BFR him.

But then again that stipulation of them having to finish the job makes it impossible. I don't see any of them putting him down for good.

Then again that can go almost all the teams.

So whatever. Should've just said No BFR at all.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
DCNU JLA gets owned. Although Cyborg can BFR him.

But then again that stipulation of them having to finish the job makes it impossible. I don't see any of them putting him down for good.

Then again that can go almost all the teams.

So whatever. Should've just said No BFR at all. I disagree, in fact I can think of a few different possibilities.
1. IMO Sentry is much more powerful than HP Superman was, a physical beat down is something almost nobody below Abstract is immune to. Add Thor to the equation and the Avengers could robably triumph.
2. The energy manipulators Silver Surfer or Ronan for example could probably either a.) drain it of all it's energy leaving an ultra durable but essentially lifeless shell, or b.) Blast it with their own version of the entropy ray.
3. The IW, using Thanos's reality gem could over ride it's ability to evolve, allowing Drax and Thanos to beat Doomsday like a red headed step child.
4. This would be a long shot, but Dr. Strange might possibly be able to over ride Doomsday's adaptation ability similar to what I described with the IW. (That woud be the longest shot IMO) leaving Hulk, Namor, Surfer, and Genis to go to town.

h1a8
I disagree, in fact I can think of a few different possibilities.
1. IMO Sentry is much more powerful than HP Superman was, a physical beat down is something almost nobody below Abstract is immune to. Add Thor to the equation and the Avengers could robably triumph.
2. The energy manipulators Silver Surfer or Ronan for example could probably either a.) drain it of all it's energy leaving an ultra durable but essentially lifeless shell, or b.) Blast it with their own version of the entropy ray.
3. The IW, using Thanos's reality gem could over ride it's ability to evolve, allowing Drax and Thanos to beat Doomsday like a red headed step child.
4. This would be a long shot, but Dr. Strange might possibly be able to over ride Doomsday's adaptation ability similar to what I described with the IW. (That woud be the longest shot IMO) leaving Hulk, Namor, Surfer, and Genis to go to town.

1. Sentry is inconsistent due to mental instability etc. HP DD becomes more resistant in battle due to evolving ability. He doesnt have to become Completely immune but rather more resistant or relatively immune.

2. DD isn't going to sit there. He's one of the fastest and most relentless attackers ever. Also don't forget that DD evolves on the spot when an attack is getting the best of him.

carver9
A lot of people here solos.

pym-ftw
All teams clear, some members solo

Zack Fair
I disagree, in fact I can think of a few different possibilities.
When i talked about "not seeing how any of them can put him down" I was talking about the JLA, not the rest of the teams. I know I said it could go for most teams, but I was/am willing to be convinced with strategies like you just did.Originally posted by pym-ftw
All teams clear, some members solo
How is DCNU JLA clearing?

Juntai
All lose.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by h1a8
2. DD isn't going to sit there. He's one of the fastest and most relentless attackers ever. Also don't forget that DD evolves on the spot when an attack is getting the best of him. Aggressiveness is irrelevant when facing a sound strategy, in fact it can also be a huge disadvantage. And for the umpteenth time. Doomsday does not evolve to ANY attack immediately. He didn't instantly adapt to Brainiac, he did evolve past Superman's energy sword, he didn't evolve himsef out of Superman's transporter attack, he didn't adapt to Imperiex's entropy ray(which shouldn't be difficult for several different combatants to replicate). Writer's intent doesn't only apply to one character or one writer, it goes both ways. If Doomsday can really "adapt to any attack" based on what a writer said, then Sentry is also "as powerful as a million exploding suns", in which case he'd tear Doomsday in half like a phone book. With or without the Void. Otherwise it's just hyperbole.

-Pr-
You think the guys fighting him can replicate the power of Imperiex's blast? Really?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by -Pr-
You think the guys fighting him can replicate the power of Imperiex's blast? Really? Imperiex's blast was an entropy ray iirc. Do you think that Thanos, Silver Surfer, or Genis-Vel are unaware of tthe concept of entropy?

-Pr-
Imperiex's blast was an entropy ray iirc. Do you think that Thanos, Silver Surfer, or Genis-Vel are unaware of tthe concept of entropy?

Who said it was a blast of entropy?

They might not be, but that doesn't mean that they'd even think to implement it.

kevdude
Doomsday takes them down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.