Jason Bourne vs Yuri Boyka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
uJ4dFcm4ML0

vs

SbI_04n3lLU

H2H fight in Madison Square Garden boxing ring.
First to KO wins.

Who takes it?

Supra
Jasons hits are usual all on vital areas of the body thats how he takes numerous people down at will with ease. Jason and the other subjects are also enhanced with pain reduction, increased reaction time and are supreme at hand to hand combat. I think Jason wins with a few solid hits to vital areas like he does in all his fights.

Dolos
Jason Bourne easy.

Dolos
Originally posted by Supra
Jasons hits are usual all on vital areas of the body thats how he takes numerous people down at will with ease. Jason and the other subjects are also enhanced with pain reduction, increased reaction time and are supreme at hand to hand combat. I think Jason wins with a few solid hits to vital areas like he does in all his fights.

Uri Boyka is kinda like Ip Man. Ip Man seems like some kung fu killing machine but then when he fights a mere Boxer, not even the best boxer, the boxer has super human strength out of no where. It's just exaggeration, you can exaggerate Jason Bourne.

And being some undefeated MMA prison fighter puts him at Anderson Silva's level. And Jason Bourne could take Anderson Silva, he is trained to kill with a towel.

Supra
^^trained to kill with a towel...love it!

Casper Whitey
Is this Boyka before or after his knee injury?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Dolos
Uri Boyka is kinda like Ip Man. Ip Man seems like some kung fu killing machine but then when he fights a mere Boxer, not even the best boxer, the boxer has super human strength out of no where. It's just exaggeration, you can exaggerate Jason Bourne.

And being some undefeated MMA prison fighter puts him at Anderson Silva's level. And Jason Bourne could take Anderson Silva, he is trained to kill with a towel.

That wasn't some "mere boxer" but the boxing champion at that time. And that champ looked to be a couple of weight classes above IP man as well, which gives a huge size and strength advantage to the boxer. In this fight, the size advantage goes to Boyka.

But in the end, I'd still agree with you on the results. Boyka is one of the best non-enhanced fighters in movie history, but Bourne is something different.

the ninjak
I agree with Dolos that Boyka is an accomplished MMA fighter but him being on Ip Man's level is arguable. Boyka is at least realistic. And he lost against a world champ boxer with short term leg training.

Bourne is limited though in this fight being a ring match. No environmental objects can be used to help him, though he can still hold his own.

I'm assuming Boyka has his knee injury though which Bourne WILL exploit greatly.

I'm a little undecided here. Boyka in his prime was insane. Does he have the makeshift knee protection? And if he does then Bourne has every right to use an environmental object like as you guys say a towel.

I'm still edging towards Bourne in the end due to Boyka's 2nd film loss. Though it's still in the air. Boyka withstanding world boxing champ punches is nothing to sneer at.

Casper Whitey
Boyka wins before his injury, Bourne after.

Robtard
Bourne destroys Boya.

Talking about a great MMA fighter vs a highly trained killing machine.

Casper Whitey
Or not.

Lestov16
This is Boyka in his prime

Casper Whitey
Boyka.

the ninjak
Yeah Boyka in his Prime, in a ring fight.

Bourne won't have an easy fight at all. Though there is a problem here.

The man who taught the Tyson style fighter in MMA in the 2nd Undisputed film taught Boyka in the later film after he received the knee injury.....?

So Boyka in his prime isn't necessarily at his best.

It's this reason Bourne, who is always at his best can still net a win.

And in the argument of Boyka just being an MMA fighter. Boyka shows more flair than any MMA fight I've ever seen.

Casper Whitey
Boyka had MAD damage soak too.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
Boyka had MAD damage soak too.

What's your point?

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by the ninjak
What's your point? That Boyka has higher damage soak than Bourne.

Mindset
No.

Casper Whitey
Afraid so, watch Undisputed 3.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
No.

Casper Whitey
The beating Boyka took from the Colombian was pretty bad.

"No" doesn't win arguments here, Champ.

FrothByte

"No" doesn't win arguments here, Champ.

Gotta agree with this. Though I still believe Bourne will probably win the match, there's no question that Boyka's damage soak is better. The kind of hits that the guys from the prison fights were hitting each other with, any one of those hits would have been enough to knock out your average man. Boyka took loads of hits and was still standing. Even after the beating he got from Chambers when he tried to outbox the boxing champ, he still got up and was able to kick chamber's ass.

I don't recall Bourne ever getting hit as much or as strongly and still being able to fight back.

Casper Whitey
Also Boyka threw that kick with his bad leg that broke the Colombian's leg.

Mindset

"No" doesn't win arguments here, Champ. Then explain how I just won the debate, sport.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Mindset
Then explain how I just won the debate, sport.

You reek of concession, Champ.

0mega Spawn
Boyka easily

Casper Whitey
I wonder who would have won the fight between Boyka and the black guy from Undisputed 3, had it happened.

the ninjak
I wonder who would have won the fight between Boyka and the black guy from Undisputed 3, had it happened.

Boyka would've won. The American didn't appear to have the drive and experience.

Casper Whitey
I guess.

0mega Spawn
Turbo would've won you saw how good his countering was
Boyka lost to iceman because of this very thing ... Ang gettung his leg broke

the ninjak
Then Turbo is the greatest....No!

Boyka told him to run and he did. Turbo is a pussy who couldn't fight the good fight.

Boyka won it against all odds and Turbo sat back on the sidelines waiting to free him.

Lets not argue who would win between the two. It's madness.

Ken and Ryu bullshit. Although Ken is KING! smile

Casper Whitey
Turbo kinda got beat up by five guards, dude. He had to run because he was injured.

0mega Spawn
Then Turbo is the greatest....No!

Boyka told him to run and he did. Turbo is a pussy who couldn't fight the good fight.

Boyka won it against all odds and Turbo sat back on the sidelines waiting to free him.

Lets not argue who would win between the two. It's madness.

Ken and Ryu bullshit. Although Ken is KING! smile well the warden felt he had to have turbo beaten in order for dolor to have a chance boyka knew this and THEN told him to run.

the ninjak
Boyka won with a dead knee.

Mindset
You reek of concession, Champ. Sour grapes.

It's only an internet debate that I won, get over it. erm

Casper Whitey
Calm down.

Mindset
womp womp

Casper Whitey
This is why Turbo might win:

e3A3NIWn_a4

the ninjak
Turbo won't win cause he wasn't the star of the movie. He can be the winner in Undisputed 4.

As is the pattern of the series.

0mega Spawn
Wesley snipes wasnt the star in the first movie
ving rhames was

0mega Spawn
Yeah Boyka in his Prime, in a ring fight.

Bourne won't have an easy fight at all. Though there is a problem here.

The man who taught the Tyson style fighter in MMA in the 2nd Undisputed film taught Boyka in the later film after he received the knee injury.....?

So Boyka in his prime isn't necessarily at his best.

It's this reason Bourne, who is always at his best can still net a win.

And in the argument of Boyka just being an MMA fighter. Boyka shows more flair than any MMA fight I've ever seen. no the guy in the wheelchair was freed by iceman

Casper Whitey
Turbo won't win cause he wasn't the star of the movie. He can be the winner in Undisputed 4.

As is the pattern of the series. Derp.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Wesley snipes wasnt the star in the first movie
ving rhames was

Nah Wesley was the star. Rhames played the punk.
Hence why Snipes is the headliner of the film.

Lolz.

Derp.

Ignore the pattern if you want.

Iceman was the punk in part 1. Returned a champ in part 2.
Boyka was the punk in part 2. Returned a champ in part 3.
Turbo was the punk in part 3. Probably won't return in part 4 as the champ.

Sorry if you guys have a hard on for him. Turbo ain't beating Boyka in prime condition...heck he probably wouldn't win with Boyka's knee injury.

Casper Whitey
But....but....but.....he's blek.

the ninjak
But....but....but.....he's blek.

I know but it ain't happenin. Boyka shatters his leg....Turbo sucked.

Casper Whitey
Turbo did not suck, dude.

the ninjak
Well maybe in your dreams he did.

Casper Whitey
Nah, that was you.

the ninjak
Heh! Poor Turbo....destined to fall into obscurity.

Casper Whitey
Thread idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.