Orion vs Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is the trans level orion that destoryed darkseid before dying himself, can he do the same thing to a thanos at thanos standard power level?

Supra
Thanos BFR. Donesmile

h1a8
Originally posted by Supra
Thanos BFR. Donesmile

How? Even assuming Thanos can bfr, Orion can't be bfred at all. With the mother box and Astroforce he can travel anywhere and anytime.

Supra
Originally posted by h1a8
How? Even assuming Thanos can bfr, Orion can't be bfred at all. With the mother box and Astroforce he can travel anywhere and anytime.

Assuming he can ok? OP didn't mention motherbox and astroforce.

Tony Stark

Regardless Orion dies THANOS doesn't

h1a8
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Regardless Orion dies THANOS doesn't

lol I don't see how.
Orion is stronger (or just as strong) with greater power output and super speed and great warrior fighting skills.

the Darkone
Thanos

celeyhyga17
Thanos BFR. Donesmile
Nope. Not gonna happen. Thanos prolly wins though.

h1a8
I don't see how Thanos would beat THIS Orion.
Remember this isn't average Orion but a particular one against average Thanos.

Which attributes does Thanos have that is greater than Orion that's relevant to battle?

quanchi112
lol I don't see how.
Orion is stronger (or just as strong) with greater power output and super speed and great warrior fighting skills. Based on what ? What made this Orion more impressive than he is normally portrayed ?

guy222
thanos

Cogito
Assuming he can ok? OP didn't mention motherbox and astroforce.

Well, the Astroforce is a part of his powerset and a Motherbox is definitely standard gear.

I would actually bet on Orion winning here, assuming he can maintain this state of mind against an opponent other than Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Well, the Astroforce is a part of his powerset and a Motherbox is definitely standard gear.

I would actually bet on Orion winning here, assuming he can maintain this state of mind against an opponent other than Darkseid. Thanos' highs are far greater than this and his average is also far greater than this. Thanos, 10/10.

Badabing
Thanos has a weakness to being punched in the face. Orion picks up where Groot left off. biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Thanos has a weakness to being punched in the face. Orion picks up where Groot left off. biscuits Aren't you due home any day now ? Be very careful of your next words. Quan will go through a blizzard for justice.

Odekahn
Orion borrows some arrows from Hawkeye and wtf pwns Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Orion borrows some arrows from Hawkeye and wtf pwns Thanos Context. Thanos waves his hand and owns Orion. Arrows>>>>hand gestures. Thanos wins again.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Odekahn
Orion borrows some arrows from Hawkeye and wtf pwns Thanos

Or Groot.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Aren't you due home any day now ? Be very careful of your next words. Quan ill go through a blizzard for justice. laughing out loud Happy Dance

ThereIsHope
Dont you people get tired of kissing purple eternal ass?

lawest9
Is Thanos more powerful than Darkseid on the average?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.