Team Lantern vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Hal, Sinestro, Atrocitus, Saint Walker, Indigo 1, Larfleeze

Vs

WWHulk, Dr. Strange Classic, Ghost Rider(Blaze), BlackBolt, Sentry(no void), Nate Grey(pre shaman)

No prep or BFR
Fight on the moon.
In character

Supra
Sentry solos all

Golgo13
Larfleeze takes out most of Marvel team. He has a whole corps to back him.

Supra
Originally posted by Golgo13

Most but he's not taking out Sentry. There's no way thats gonna happen, you have to admit that.

Golgo13
Larfleeze would crush Sentry.

Supra
Larfleeze would crush Sentry.

Larfreeze gains power from those he kills, sentry can't be killed. Sentry can also produce hard light based constructs just like Freeze and the lanterns I have heard and sentry also has vast mental abilities.. Then we have his invulnerablility as I spoke of earlier.

armedforbattle
Only larf, not his corps. (No outside help)

But strange & nate could hang with larf

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Supra
Most but he's not taking out Sentry. There's no way thats gonna happen, you have to admit that. And yeah, larf would take out sentry. Not easily but sentry would lose

Golgo13
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Only larf, not his corps. (No outside help)

But strange could hang with larf

Larfleeze took on Invictus, who was pretty uber. Without his corps, I think. Have to double check.

armedforbattle
Larfleeze took on Invictus, who was pretty uber. Without his corps, I think. Have to double check.
Yeah, he is definitely one of the most powerful single lantern.

Slaanesh
he had his corps when he fought Invictus..and team Lantern win this..

Supra
Yeah, he is definitely one of the most powerful single lantern.

More powerful then Abin Sur?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he had his corps when he fought Invictus..and team Lantern win this..

Like the WHOLE entire corps?

Slaanesh
Like the WHOLE entire corps?

just the one he had already kill..like those people who worship Invictus..he kill an entire planet of those people and use it against Invictus which enrage Invitus and lead to his defeat..

Tony Stark
Spite Team MARVEL wins every time.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Spite Team MARVEL wins every time.
Lol @ this being spite.
You clearly don't realize what the lanterns are capable of.

Tony Stark
Ohhh but, I do.

armedforbattle
Ohhh but, I do. Clearly.

Golgo13
Lol @ this being spite.
You clearly don't realize what the lanterns are capable of.

It's Tony Stark. He really has nothing to add.

armedforbattle
thumb up

Golgo13
So, since AO doesn't have his corps, Marvel wins, but it's not a stomp.

SevenShackles
Larfreeze gains power from those he kills, sentry can't be killed. Sentry can also produce hard light based constructs just like Freeze and the lanterns I have heard and sentry also has vast mental abilities.. Then we have his invulnerablility as I spoke of earlier.
Mental abilities? I thought he was mentally weak and subseptable.
I remember a sinestro vs sentry forum where the idea of making a construct of sentry to scare him with the threat of the void so he BFR himself lol.
No void doesn't mean he is suddenly mentally competent and over his issues I'd imagine lol.

Estacado
More powerful then Abin Sur?
Abin Sur got killed by a non Red Lantern powered Atrocitus..ermm
As for the fight Lanterns we have Hal at 200% because of Saint Walker Larfleeze can beat any of t2 ,Sinestro is one of the best lanterns as well and Atrocitus who can take on multiple heralds.

Tony Stark

Pot, kettle, black...

Golgo13
Anything else you want to add? Like how this is spite? Didn't think so.

Tony Stark
Anything else you want to add? Like how this is spite? Didn't think so.

LOL... Did you want to give me more time than you asking the question, then immediately expecting no answer?

Tony Stark
Let's answer your question with some questions.

Who's taking out WWH and how?
Who's taking out Classic Strange and how?
Who's walking through Blaze's stare?
Who's still standing after a conversation with BB?
Who's taking out Bob and how?
Who's stopping Nate from directing the traffic and sniping when needed?

I'd love to hear your expertise on the matter... roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
I'm waiting to hear the WWH answer. The guy withstoodeverything that came his way and was still standing. Can't wait to see what people will say.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
I'm waiting to hear the WWH answer. The guy withstoodeverything that came his way and was still standing. Can't wait to see what people will say.

cool

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9

Please, Carver. If Larfleeze can slay Controllers and stand up to Invictus, he can hang with Hulk.

Tony Stark
Please, Carver. If Larfleeze can slay Controllers and stand up to Invictus, he can hang with Hulk.

HULK maybe...

WWH never...

big grin

Golgo13
AO would crush the Hulk. No contest. big grin

pym-ftw
So classic Strange solos unless by classic you mean him as a doctor with great hands, but no magic....

pym-ftw
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Mental abilities? I thought he was mentally weak and subseptable.
I remember a sinestro vs sentry forum where the idea of making a construct of sentry to scare him with the threat of the void so he BFR himself lol.
No void doesn't mean he is suddenly mentally competent and over his issues I'd imagine lol.
The void is a part of his powerset it just means don't use bloodlust sentry..

He has solid defence feats but his offensive feats are few

Creating the fake void to scare sentry worked in secret invasion, but he is currently much more stable...

iceman24567
This is actually a good fight neutering Larf was a good idea. This is not a spite thread Tony Stark is trolling. That being said Saint walker is all but useless since he has a glass jaw. Split

pym-ftw
Who beats classsic strange especially if he just starts siphoning rings.

iceman24567
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who beats classsic strange especially if he just starts siphoning rings. Sorry but classic Strange isnt a auto win if you factor in PIS Classic Strange isn't above top tier.

pym-ftw
Idk, wins against hell lords and Chaos gods that split with big G, make me think otherwise...

I'd say an unneutered Larf vs Classic Strange would be a better fight, BTW

If Hal is amped is Sinestro & Atrocitus weakened?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
That being said Saint walker is all but useless since he has a glass jaw. Split He can incredibly amp Hal though.

iceman24567
Idk, wins against hell lords and Chaos gods that split with big G, make me think otherwise...

I'd say an unneutered Larf vs Classic Strange would be a better fight, BTW

If Hal is amped is Sinestro & Atrocitus weakened? You think all of those wins was Strange operating at his normal levels with no aid or prep?
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He can incredibly amp Hal though. Yeah but that only lasts while his bum ass is still alive.

pym-ftw
He can call upon ..... Here I assume, and no lantern in this thread is above low trans...

SevenShackles
The void is a part of his powerset it just means don't use bloodlust sentry..

He has solid defence feats but his offensive feats are few

Creating the fake void to scare sentry worked in secret invasion, but he is currently much more stable...

He is much more stable? I thought he flipped out during seige had a helicarrier dropped on his head then with a moment of clarity asked Thor to kill him then forced his hand. Did something happen after that to show him being 'stable' or am I missing something?

So no void means no blood lust? I assumed it meant no prolong usage of his upper limits as it usually provokes the void (personality shift) or perhaps the ideal 'sentry' where the void isn't a issue/possibility and cuts him off from void feats and abilities only shown threw the void.

Shame the fake sentry tactic wouldn't work. Sending him sobbing into space is a nice way around fighting him.

armedforbattle

I'd love to hear your expertise on thematter... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dude, you are HIGHLY underestimating the lanterns.
I still haven't decided who takes this battle, that's why I made this thread
Neither team is stomping here.

Slaanesh

I'd love to hear your expertise on the matter... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attrocitus can take on WWH..the guy took on Apollo and Manhunter while weaken and dying and he was actually winning..

Larfleeze can handle Strange..this is the guy who kill the controller and took on multiple guardian

Saint Walker can handle Blaze..the stare won't do shit to SW cuz he's a saint..and with Hal nearby..SW is far more powerful than a GL..

Sinestro can handle BB ..i don't need to explain why..he's Sinestro..the most awesome lantern of all time..

with a ring charge of 200%..Hal can handle Bob..

and Indigo-1 can handle Nate..Indigo-1 has the power to channel all the power of the other corps..Nate won't be a problem..

armedforbattle
Attrocitus can take on WWH..the guy took on Apollo and Manhunter while weaken and dying and he was actually winning..

Larfleeze can handle Strange..this is the guy who kill the controller and took on multiple guardian

Saint Walker can handle Blaze..the stare won't do shit to SW cuz he's a saint..and with Hal nearby..SW is far more powerful than a GL..

Sinestro can handle BB ..i don't need to explain why..he's Sinestro..the most awesome lantern of all time..

and Indigo-1 can handle Nate..Indigo-1 has the power to channel all the power of the other corps..Nate won't be a problem..
The only ones I don't necessarily agree with is GR vs saint. Ghost rider has alot of other options besides the stare, it would be a good fight.
And I don't see, indigo 1 being the one goes against nate, she would lose pretty quickly IMO.

No matter who goes against who they are ll good battles
Really close fight.

pym-ftw

If Hal is amped is Sinestro & Atrocitus weakened?

armedforbattle
@pym
No, SW can control his amping and draining.
He was amping a GL without draining arkillo. iirc

Golgo13

That's actually a pretty good matchup list. Lanterns might actually have the edge, but since Marvel is top heavy in magic, I still might give it to them. If it's current Strange, Lanterns might shit on them.

Golgo13
BTW, I can't wait to see what WL Kyle can do.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30247/2097175-jla7013_large.jpg

Slaanesh
That's actually a pretty good matchup list. Lanterns might actually have the edge, but since Marvel is top heavy in magic, I still might give it to them. If it's current Strange, Lanterns might shit on them.

i don't know much about classic strange..but it seems like he's powerful as hell..so i just put him against the most powerful lantern..i don't know if Larfleeze can beat him or not..

Tony Stark
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is actually a good fight neutering Larf was a good idea. This is not a spite thread Tony Stark is trolling. That being said Saint walker is all but useless since he has a glass jaw. Split

You say the sweetest things...

shifty

Golgo13
i don't know much about classic strange..but it seems like he's powerful as hell..so i just put him against the most powerful lantern..i don't know if Larfleeze can beat him or not..

He's pretty powerful, equal in every way to Dr. Fate. Although, Atrocitus is magic heavy, since he's merged with those ancient demons.

kevdude
BTW, I can't wait to see what WL Kyle can do.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30247/2097175-jla7013_large.jpg

Same here! thumb up Can't wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.