Hulk vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Current Hulk

vs

Reed Richards (no prep)
Thing
Sue Richards
Human Torch
Spiderman
Captain America
Wolverine

Fight in NYC

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is screwed.

Supra
Hulk smash and gets it done

StiltmanFTW
Reed (without prep) is a joke.

Damborgson
Reed tried suffocating the Hulk once. The Hulk inhaled him. >_>

StiltmanFTW
Yep thumb up

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/20303/952676-hulk_vs_reed1_super.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/287epf.jpg

DarkOdin
Sue could solo this

Zack Fair
Don't see it happening.

Supra
Putting that team up against the hulk does not even seem fair. He's gonna get so mad.

Smashes wolverine and crushes him head to toe, regardless of his adamenteum Turning him into goo. Inhales Richards as shown. Sue storm rushes to richard, puts a shield up , he smashes through the shield and kills her in one hit. Spiderman tries to web him no effect. Grabs captains shield and crushes Captain with it, then crushes spiderman with it. Blocks Johnny's fireballs with it, jumps and smashes him.

The Thing is left. And then he beats the crap outa him ripping him limb from limb.

Unstoppable Hulkwink

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Sue could solo this

If she fights intelligently, then yeah. seems she forgets what she can do a lot.

Zack Fair
She is fighting Hulk. She won't fight intelligently. Hell she will probably drop the shields go mano a mano with the green machine.

They should make it another power of his. Gamma radiation intoxicating opponents and making hem lose rational thought while rising their testosterone level. Creating a unhealthy desire to prove they are alpha males, even when they are female, by proving their superior physical might.

Has happened enough times already. Should just make it canon. At least that way Thor can get a free pass on some of his humiliating defeats <_<

DarkOdin
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
If she fights intelligently, then yeah. seems she forgets what she can do a lot. Thank god we have Reed here lol

StiltmanFTW
FF beat Hulk before. So did Spidey, Logan and Cap.

Supra
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Solo Logan and cap beat hulk. In what universe and when?

Placidity
Yep thumb up

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/20303/952676-hulk_vs_reed1_super.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/287epf.jpg

This shouldn't have happened. Hulk could keep sucking him in (lol), Reed's body would've just keep stretching, and Hulk would probably suffocate.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Supra
Solo Logan and cap beat hulk. In what universe and when? Their chances are better solo. In a team Hulk will get rid of them without thinking twice.

carver9
Hulk stomps but Wolverine puts up a good fight and lol at Zack comment.

Supra
Originally posted by Placidity
This shouldn't have happened. Hulk could keep sucking him in (lol), Reed's body would've just keep stretching, and Hulk would probably suffocate.

If anyone can adapt to survive its hulk. Lacking oxygen is the least of his worries.

StiltmanFTW
Solo Logan and cap beat hulk. In what universe and when?

Wolverine/Hulk and Fallen Son minis. 100% canon smile

Placidity
If anyone can adapt to survive its hulk. Lacking oxygen is the least of his worries.

That wasn't the main point. He can't beat Reed.

PillarofOsiris

I can't even count how many times he has been KO'ed by gas. He didn't adapt to that very quickly.

StiltmanFTW

Anyone can beat Reed. He's a poor fighter and his blunt force durability (despite his powers lol) sucks. It's a big surprise he lasted so long against the Hulk in CoC.

Supra
I can't even count how many times he has been KO'ed by gas. He didn't adapt to that very quickly.

When did he get killed by gas. Who's gasing him in this fight?

Placidity
Anyone can beat Reed. He's a poor fighter and his blunt force durability (despite his powers lol) sucks. It's a big surprise he lasted so long against the Hulk in CoC.

Lol talk about PIS. Blunt force shouldn't do jack to him.

He doesn't have to be a good fighter, in fact he doesn't need to do anything but just stand there against bricks and they shouldn't be able to beat him.

StiltmanFTW

KO'd. Dozens of times...

HT can burn all the oxygen around him and wait for him to fall like GR did. Alternatively Sue can cut off his air supply with a force bubble...

He doesn't have to be a good fighter, in fact he doesn't need to do anything but just stand there against bricks and they shouldn't be able to beat him.

True, but it's just not how he's portrayed.

He should retire and let Plastic Man replace him stick out tongue

Supra
The day the hulk loses to Sue Storm is the day they should retire/kill him.

StiltmanFTW
The day the hulk loses to Sue Storm is the day they should retire/kill him.

She already kinda did, Thing delivered the final blow though.

Sue Storm solo'd Super Skrull, Wizard, Taskmaster, humbled Namor and many others. She's the most powerful of the FF, no shame losing to her. And she holds back against Hulk stick out tongue

Supra

Sue Storm solo'd Super Skrull, Wizard, Taskmaster, humbled Namor and many others. She's the most powerful of the FF, no shame losing to her. And she holds back against Hulk stick out tongue

Ahh well fml..poor hulksmile

yaadaveyaa

if thats true retire hulk cuz thats beyond sad and yes there is lol hulk should and would destroy her with very little ease

StiltmanFTW
Non-holding back Sue would crush his brain for the easy win...

carver9
Supra...current Hulk doesn't need to breath. They are talking about Classic stuff. Gassing him and suffocation doesn't/shouldn't work anymore. They tried to gas WWH and he walked through it as if it was nothing.

StiltmanFTW
Current Hulk is no longer WWH though.

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
Supra...current Hulk doesn't need to breath. They are talking about Classic stuff. Gassing him and suffocation doesn't/shouldn't work anymore. They tried to gas WWH and he walked through it as if it was nothing.

I was counting on you man to chime in with some good news for a our friend! I feel better now about thissmile

Thanks!

PillarofOsiris

No one has KILLED him with gas as far as I know anyway, but there's gotta be over a dozen instances of him being knocked out by it. It was the army's classic go to move when the Hulk was going out of control. Leader knocked him out with gas. Hell, Batman even beat him with gas. It's probably over a dozen times come to think of it.

And no one is gasing in this fight, I was pointing out that the Hulk doesn't have any adaptability power like you were implying, because if he did, the gas would stop working. He may be able to adapt, but not like Doomsday.

StiltmanFTW
I was counting on you man to chime in with some good news for a our friend! I feel better now about thissmile

Thanks!

Hulk is dumb (savage) again. WWH feats don't apply.

Supra
No one has KILLED him with gas as far as I know anyway, but there's gotta be over a dozen instances of him being knocked out by it. It was the army's classic go to move when the Hulk was going out of control. Leader knocked him out with gas. Hell, Batman even beat him with gas. It's probably over a dozen times come to think of it.

And no one is gasing in this fight, I was pointing out that the Hulk doesn't have any adaptability power like you were implying, because if he did, the gas would stop working. He may be able to adapt, but not like Doomsday.

Ahh I was confusing Doomsdays adaptability with Hulk, your right, my bad.

carver9
Current Hulk adapted while he was under water fighting a fish family. He doesn't need to breath.

Zack Fair
Hulk is back to dumb savage hulk? He seemed very cunning ...bald Hulk that is.

****ing Bendis

StiltmanFTW
Current Hulk adapted while he was under water fighting a fish family. He doesn't need to breath.

That was Mindless/Bannerless Hulk, wasn't it? And he grew GILLS, that's not the same as not having to breath.

Think before you post, carv.

carver9
That was Mindless/Bannerless Hulk, wasn't it? And he grew GILLS, that's not the same as not having to breath.

He "adapted". Doesn't matter if he grew gills, horns, etc, the point of the scene was to showcase Hulk adaptation abilities. It's debatable if gas would work.

Zack Fair
TBF I don't think gas or suffocating him will work, but whatever.

StiltmanFTW
It worked numerous times on the Savage version, no reason it shouldn't work again.

And team is going to completely deprive him from oxygen, not gas him.

Supra
It worked numerous times on the Savage version, no reason it shouldn't work again.

OK but OP said Reed Richards (No Prep)

Its a little jumping to conclusions now that the did the team automatically going to go to the conclusion lets suffocate him while hulk is jumping and smashing them all up. I just don't see suffocating coming up while they are getting there heads smashed in.

In this fight hulk does not care about anyone or anything, but each of his opponents care about each other the city, there in lies the weakness. Just like superman, always worried about everyone else is why he loses sometimes. Richard is gonna be worried about Storm and all his friends so is Captain and so on..

Hulks rage will just increase and he's gonna win..

StiltmanFTW
Wrong. CIS/CIP is on by default rules and Hulk actually does care and rarely if ever kills when not mind-controlled/possessed, etc.

They don't need prep for doing that, they have HT and IW, that's enough.

PillarofOsiris
Spiderman has 3 wins over the Hulk that I know of, it could be more for all I know. Captain America has wins over the Hulk. Cap and Spiderman teamed up and beat him. Wolverine's history with the Hulk is well known. The FF beat him. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that this team can win.

StiltmanFTW
Three wins? I know about Cap Universe incident and the TV fight, what's the third?

Supra
Spiderman has 3 wins over the Hulk that I know of, it could be more for all I know. Captain America has wins over the Hulk. Cap and Spiderman teamed up and beat him. Wolverine's history with the Hulk is well known. The FF beat him. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that this team can win.

I guess I need to read more about this current hulk, he sounds so depowered. Depressing...

carver9
The lowballing here is insane. Hulk has defeated Spiderman just by snapping his finger. A weakened Hulk just defeated both Thing and Wolverine together. Captain America and the Avengers just got mud stomped by Gravage. Stop lowballing Pillar.

PillarofOsiris
Three wins? I know about Cap Universe incident and the TV fight, what's the third?

I don't know the issue off the top of my head, I saw it on CBR I'll look it up hang on.

Zack Fair
I guess I need to read more about this current hulk, he sounds so depowered. Depressing... Of course he seems depowered coming after WBH. WBH being Hulk's peak power-wise.

Can't imagine how power-levels enthusiasts felt like when Byrne Supes came to the scene.

The lowballing here is insane. Hulk has defeated Spiderman just by snapping his finger. A weakened Hulk just defeated both Thing and Wolverine together. Captain America and the Avengers just got mud stomped by Gravage. Stop lowballing Pillar. thumb up

Although I can't help but enjoy the sweet taste of irony.

carver9
I guess I need to read more about this current hulk, he sounds so depowered. Depressing...

That's not current Hulk...that's classic Hulk. Current Hulk only loss is to a Doombot...everyone else that had faced him has been curbed.

StiltmanFTW

That's not current, it's what happened in his entire history of fighting them.

The lowballing here is insane. Hulk has defeated Spiderman just by snapping his finger. A weakened Hulk just defeated both Thing and Wolverine together. Captain America and the Avengers just got mud stomped by Gravage. Stop lowballing Pillar.

No, your wanking is insane.

When did he beat Spidey by doing that?

No, he didn't defeat them, he actually RUN AWAY...

Cap also damn near solo'd him with a bit of help from Parker...

PillarofOsiris

Hulk has wins over Cap and Spidey in comics, I didn't say he didn't. But they have wins against him too. In a forum fight, I agree Hulk should crush Spiderman and Cap with no problem, does that make you happy?

StiltmanFTW
I don't know the issue off the top of my head, I saw it on CBR I'll look it up hang on.

Thanks!

carver9
@Stilt...

It was a clap, not a snap but it was pretty got darn easy.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg

The rest of your post is irrelevant since you are clearly lowballing.

PillarofOsiris
Thanks!

I'll PM it to you so Carver doesn't cry about lowballing Hulk in this thread anymore.

StiltmanFTW
@Stilt...

It was a clap, not a snap but it was pretty got darn easy.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg

The rest of your post is irrelevant since you are clearly lowballing.

Ah, this. How you could mistake it for a snap is beyond me...

And you're clearly wanking like crazy. Like it or not, WWH is gone.

StiltmanFTW
I'll PM it to you so Carver doesn't cry about lowballing Hulk in this thread anymore.

Okay.

Damborgson
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Current Hulk

vs

Reed Richards (no prep)
Thing
Sue Richards
Human Torch
Spiderman
Captain America
Wolverine

Fight in NYC

Reed (without prep anyway) , torch, and cap should not be factors against a non jobbing Hulk. Cap's strong but his jobber aura is stronger. (I'm not talking about Lord Rogers of course. He'd one shot the field.)

Wolvy can hang with him, thing can hang with him, Sue if not retarded can deal with him by herself, but I see it far more likely that he busts her forcefields or thunderclaps her out before she brain bubbles him or uses her abilities to put him down.

Thing will go down sooner or later, Wolvy will also or get BFR'd by getting punched into another state.

Team has ways to pull wins and it's not a stomp, but I'd give Hulk majority.

StiltmanFTW
I could see Johnny easily replicating this feat:

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9875/ghostriderv1011pharoocdik3.th.jpg

Supra
Originally posted by Damborgson
Reed (without prep anyway) , torch, and cap should not be factors against a non jobbing Hulk. Cap's strong but his jobber aura is stronger. (I'm not talking about Lord Rogers of course. He'd one shot the field.)

Wolvy can hang with him, thing can hang with him, Sue if not retarded can deal with him by herself, but I see it far more likely that he busts her forcefields or thunderclaps her out before she brain bubbles him or uses her abilities to put him down.

Thing will go down sooner or later, Wolvy will also or get BFR'd by getting punched into another state.

Team has ways to pull wins and it's not a stomp, but I'd give Hulk majority.

Great write up and a good unbiased opinion. Thanks!

Damborgson
I could see Johnny easily replicating this feat:

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9875/ghostriderv1011pharoocdik3.th.jpg

I can see that too I guess.

I could see Hulk doing this again also though:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsFF02.jpg

Damborgson
Great write up and a good unbiased opinion. Thanks!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/809/happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

carver9
Ah, this. How you could mistake it for a snap is beyond me...

And you're clearly wanking like crazy. Like it or not, WWH is gone.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/snippingfingers.jpg

I got it mixed up with that and make a thread with Spiderman and Captain America vs Hulk and let's see how far it goes. Especially with the way Hulk is blitzing around nowadays. You're doing more lowballing than I am wanking.

Supra
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/809/happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

lolsmile

StiltmanFTW
I can see that too I guess.

I could see Hulk doing this again also though:

Torch has the range advantage in the forum fight. And full capacity rule helps him a lot, too.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/snippingfingers.jpg

I got it mixed up with that and make a thread with Spiderman and Captain America vs Hulk and let's see how far it goes. Especially with the way Hulk is blitzing around nowadays.

Lulz@ blitzing

You're doing more lowballing than I am wanking.

No, it's impossible, even if I actually tried laughing out loud

Supra
Cmon guys lets be friendssmile

Supra
Hell Batman wins, shows over lol

Damborgson
Torch has the range advantage in the forum fight. And full capacity rule helps him a lot, too.

Full capacity in character though. Torch seems more like a show off than a smart fighter imo. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Full capacity in character though. Torch seems more like a show off than a smart fighter imo. /shrug

Well, good thing for Johnny then his opponent is so dumb he actually knocked himself out with a single punch once...

Damborgson
laughing scans?

carver9

Lulz@ blitzing

No, it's impossible, even if I actually tried laughing out loud

So Hulk isn't blitzing around?

StiltmanFTW
@Damborg

Here you are:

http://i45.tinypic.com/357j4lx.jpg

@carv

Only in your dreams.

Damborgson
Thank you sir thumb up Will keep for future use.

PillarofOsiris
That should be Carver's avatar.

StiltmanFTW
Thank you sir thumb up Will keep for future use.

You're very welcome big grin

That should be Carver's avatar.

thumb up

carver9
Well, good thing for Johnny then his opponent is so dumb he actually knocked himself out with a single punch once...

Lol...so Hulk didn't just outsmart tony and saved his life (Savage Hulk)?

Supra
Ok now that's funnywink

carver9
@Stilt...

My dreams must be true.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14449206/IH-02-017.jpg.html

Fifthchild

Hulk adapted to not having to breathe at all in Daniel Way's "Peace In Our Time" arc just before Planet Hulk and was pretty much shown as not requiring oxygen all through Planet Hulk.

Supra
Originally posted by Fifthchild
Hulk adapted to not having to breathe at all in Daniel Way's "Peace In Our Time" arc just before Planet Hulk and was pretty much shown as not requiring oxygen all through Planet Hulk.

The movie planet hulk there was no oxygen?

Fifthchild
No, the comic book. I'm pretty sure that the "Hulk adapting to zero oxygen environment scene" was just put in there because Hulk was about to go off into space/alien environments for a prolonged period. But Hulk spent most of the journey back to Earth from Sakaar on the outside of the ship etc with no concern about oxygen etc and was generally depicted as not being at the "holding his breath" stage.

Supra
No, the comic book. I'm pretty sure that the "Hulk adapting to zero oxygen environment scene" was just put in there because Hulk was about to go off into space/alien environments for a prolonged period. But Hulk spent most of the journey back to Earth from Sakaar on the outside of the ship etc with no concern about oxygen etc and was generally depicted as not being at the "holding his breath" stage.

I wonder if his gamma radiation creates oxygen in his blood or his body just midi gates it complelty

HulkIsHulk
Looks like a Reed fanboy is in the house.

HulkIsHulk

Reed can't stretch infinitely, nor stretch at superspeed and you're underestimating Hulk's lung capacity

HulkIsHulk
And vice versa

Ranged advantage didn't help him here
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkShockwave01FF025.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkThunderclap03FF026.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkThunderclap08122.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkThunderclap11FF167.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkThunderclap21FF534.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/MindlessHulkThunderclap01300.jpg

There are times he resisted it as well
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkChemical01123.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkChemical04FNS2.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkChemical05AgentsofAtlas8.jpg

Anyone can beat Reed. He's a poor fighter and his blunt force durability (despite his powers lol) sucks. It's a big surprise he lasted so long

against the Hulk in CoC.
I don't think they lasted that long. Luke Cage lasted quite some time against Hulk in one comic but has been stomped in some others, and just like that it

depends. And about being a fighter. I was told that Reed knows judo.

Reed isn't immune to blunt force. Just highly resistant. You're overrating his abilities. Just like some Juggernaut fanboys saying, Juggernaut can't be

harmed by anything, even against Galactus.

KO'd. Dozens of times...

HT can burn all the oxygen around him and wait for him to fall like GR did. Alternatively Sue can cut off his air supply with a force bubble...

True, but it's just not how he's portrayed.

He should retire and let Plastic Man replace him stick out tongue

His adaptation can take care of the oxygen problem
About Reed...grin

Wolverine/Hulk and Fallen Son minis. 100% canon smile
Fallen Son #4 - Spider Man to be more precise
Which Wolverine incident are you talking about? is it Deathverine or WOlverine/Hulk:six hours?
About canonicity, so is this
http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/undominanthybrid/media/HulkKOCap_zps9b9437c0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8

Sue Storm solo'd Super Skrull, Wizard, Taskmaster, humbled Namor and many others. She's the most powerful of the FF, no shame losing to her. And she holds

back against Hulk stick out tongue
Fixit has soloed Super Skrull as well, and Savage Hulk has humbled Namor multiple times. And another one I remeber Sue taking care of was She-Hulk, who

Hulk has one-shotted twice. Wizard and Taskmater would literally get blown away by Hulk.

Non-holding back Sue would crush his brain for the easy win...
Her fields would break apart and she'd end up KOing herself if she tries that...

@Damborg

Here you are:

http://i45.tinypic.com/357j4lx.jpg

Is that thing even cannon? When did Hulk encouter Impossible Man? And somehow, Hulk has hit himself more than once and hasn't got KOd

HulkIsHulk
I guess you mean these when he was fighting Shields gone rogue Godseye satellite
http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/undominanthybrid/media/Godseye1_zps4ddbc37b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/undominanthybrid/media/Godseye2_zps5e1d9eaf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/HulkEvolution05WWHPrologue1.jpg

HulkIsHulk
Wolvy will also or get BFR'd by getting punched into another state.
You mean like this
Wolverine is sent flying from New York to Boston with a single blow from Hulk in Punisher vol.4 #37:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkStrikingPower25Punisherv437.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkStrikingPower26.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.