Franky (one piece) vs android 16 dz)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
capabilities -
android 16:
before cell kills him
has everything except for flying
franky:
post- time skip
has everything previously used

- for the sake of the battle they cant run out of energy or coca cola
- they start 25 feet away
- have no previous knowledge about each other
- their speed is equal (to make it fair)

... if you think someone should win, GIVE REASONS WHY!!!

Q99
Android 16 wins because he could blow up the planet if he wanted to, and nothing Franky can do could hurt him.

Android-saga characters are too tough to be hurt by One Piece attacks. Even attacks like Enel's giant energy buster or Whitebeard's quakes are not big enough to hurt an android.

Luffygear4
thats not true, metal can hurt metal, plus his coupe de vent and radical beam have to do some damage. the actuall fists fighting isnt an issue because speed is equal

AuraAngel
His attacks will do nothing to a character who is strong enough to stop stage 1 Cell.

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
thats not true, metal can hurt metal,

The Androids are a lot more than simple normal metals like steel. Their durability is able to take massive attacks, they can deflect city- destroying attacks bare handed.

Trunk's sword couldn't cut them, but his sword could cut cyborg Frieza just fine, and cyborg Frieza was made of materials beyond earthly metals.

Nope, they do zero damage. Like, literally zero. A thousand radical beams would do nothing.

Luffygear4
now i feel bad, i new 16 would win but i was hoping to make a good fight sad
DBZ STOP BEING SO OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.