Jack Reacher vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Highly trained and experienced military detective Jack Reacher takes on amateur counterterrorist John "I'm so pathetic that I had to be saved by utter wuss Justin Long" McClane.

H2H
Melee in Initech building
Gunfight

who takes it?

Supra
I knew this was coming after the thread I started ending up being Reacher vs. McClainesmile

Sadako of Girth
Of course. Its Lesty's nature. McClane most likely wins though.

BruceSkywalker
puny tom cruise get busted up badly by burly bruce willis..

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Highly trained and experienced military detective Jack Reacher takes on amateur counterterrorist John "I'm so pathetic that I had to be saved by utter wuss Justin Long" McClane.

LoL, yeah, you're not biased at all; not even a little.

Have you seen Jack Reacher?

McClane isn't a "counter terrorist", he's a cop(still haven't figured this out?); but he does find himself saving the world from terrorist.

Mindset
Haven't seen Reacher, but he wins.

steverules_2
Mac everytime...yipee kai aye mother****3r

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
McClane most likely wins though.

LOL laughing

The fact you think McClane wins anything here, especially the H2H, shows what a biased troll you are.

Robtard
If you bothered to watch Jack Reacher, you'd know that while his H2H skills are very good; especially against common bar goons, he hasn't shown anywhere near the ridiculous levels of durability McClane has and would likely lose because McClane would keep coming.

The only thing Reacher has on McClane is guns skills, he showed superb marksmanship with a scoped single shot rifle in a gun range and extremely fast aim-and-fire with an assault rifle.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
If you bothered to watch Jack Reacher, you'd know that while his H2H skills are very good; especially against common bar goons, he hasn't shown anywhere near the ridiculous levels of durability McClane has and would likely lose because McClane would keep coming.

LOL what a dumbass troll laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

McClane's durability only helps him if he can outlast his opponent long enough to get a melee weapon. You think someone who has seen all of the DH films would know this. Not only can he not do that in a pure H2H match, but as shown with Stuart and Lihn (who Reacher is far more skilled than) McClane always loses in pure H2H.

The fact that you give McClane the H2H, even though he has ABSOLUTELY NO feats to support it, just proves you to be the ignorant biased troll you always prove yourself to be. What pathetic debating indeed laughing out loud

Robtard
LOL what a dumbass troll laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

McClane's durability only helps him if he can outlast his opponent long enough to get a melee weapon. You think someone who has seen all of the DH films would know this. Not only can he not do that in a pure H2H match, but as shown with Stuart and Lihn (who Reacher is far more skilled than) McClane always loses in pure H2H.

The fact that you give McClane the H2H, even though he has ABSOLUTELY NO feats to support it, just proves you to be the ignorant biased troll you always prove yourself to be. What pathetic debating indeed laughing out loud

Says the clown who makes a thread so he can troll cos he's still butthurt. smile

LoL, arguing that durability doesn't matter much in a H2H fight, what an idiot. smile

But if you actually watched Jack Reacher, you'd know he's not super human at all, a few hits had him staggering. So you're wrong once again, McClane could beat him due to his ridiculously superior durability by comparison, despite Reacher's better H2H skills.

Since when does McClane have "zero feats" in regards to his durability? He has 4 (soon to be 5) films worth, are you stupid or something?

Watch Jack Reacher; then debate. no expression

Lestov16

LoL, arguing that durability doesn't matter much in a H2H fight, what an idiot. smile

It doesn't if the chump can't fight, idiot laughing

But if you actually watched Jack Reacher, you'd know he's not super human at all, a few hits had him staggering.

Too bad McBytch throws sissy hits that can't even put a small girl down. Also, I'm so glad that you are such a troll that you think that Reacher won't dodge McClane's slow hits laughing out loud

So you're wrong once again, McClane could beat him due to his ridiculously superior durability by comparison, despite Reacher's better H2H skills.

No he can't. Reacher isn't Van Zan, a punk with cotton-swab hits. Reacher will punch a mudhole into McClane. McClane's durability will only make his painful death last even longer

Since when does McClane have "zero feats" in regards to his durability? He has 4 (soon to be 5) films worth, are you stupid or something?

I specifically said H2H. Stop changing words, troll. He loses in H2H. He lost to Stuart and Lihn, whom Reacher would pwn. Your retarded idiocy is pathetic laughing out loud

Robtard
It doesn't if the chump can't fight, idiot laughing

Too bad McBytch throws sissy hits that can't even put a small girl down. Also, I'm so glad that you are such a troll that you think that Reacher won't dodge McClane's slow hits laughing out loud

No he can't. Reacher isn't Van Zan, a punk with cotton-swab hits. Reacher will punch a mudhole into McClane. McClane's durability will only make his painful death last even longer

I specifically said H2H. Stop changing words, troll. He loses in H2H. He lost to Stuart and Lihn, whom Reacher would pwn. Your retarded idiocy is pathetic laughing out loud

So you're back to the typical gimping, underselling and low-balling tactics. McClane can fight, troll.

See above.

Because Reacher showed to have some manner of super-strength now? No. Watch the damn film and stop debating from what you've seen on the trailer, you biased assmuncher.

And McClane's durability would matter in a H2H fight you silly little clown troll. Stuart couldn't break McClane, he took the hits and kept coming back. Stuart had to BFR (same with Lihn) him, or end up losing in the long run; Reacher doesn't have the BFR option here, idiot.

Lestov16
McClane can fight, troll.

OK then, trollboy. Please post the fight, hell name the person who has Reacher level H2H skills that McClane has beaten in pure H2H (no use of a melee weapon, such as a phucking truck). Come on, it should be easy for you, with all your McButtlove laughing out loud

Mindset
You two should just phuck and get it over with.

Robtard
OK then, trollboy. Please post the fight, hell name the person who has Reacher level H2H skills that McClane has beaten in pure H2H (no use of a melee weapon, such as a phucking truck). Come on, it should be easy for you, with all your McButtlove laughing out loud

LoL, now McClane has to have fought someone exactly of Jack Reacher's skills in order to win, what a clown you are; honk your nose for me. Anyhow, Lihn had comparable H2H skills to Reacher with her martial arts skills and was faster; McClane beat her senseless and KO'd her. Check and mate, son. Cry for me some more now.

Please post a fight, hell name the person who has McClane level durability that Reacher has beaten in pure H2H (no use of a melee weapons). Come on, it should be easy for you, since you're acting like you watched the film (you haven't). smile

Lord Lucien
LOL laughing

The fact you think McClane wins anything here, especially the H2H, shows what a biased troll you are. And the fact that you made a thread about that very topic shows what a biased troll you are.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And the fact that you made a thread about that very topic shows what a biased troll you are.

This is just a nice friendly match-up. McClane's been pitted against worst on these boards and supposedly he's won smile

And I just got back from seeing Reacher. McClane has no chance here. Bald dude with the rifle was way more skilled in H2H than McClane and Reacher had him on the ground with his foot in the dude's face.

Again, the fact that you gave McClane the H2H, despite the fact that McClane has NO H2H feats and Reacher clearly outclasses him just shows what horrible debating tactics you have,,

Casper Whitey
McClane was raped by a girl and a middle aged Colonel who has so-so speed.

Doooooooooooooh.

Sadako of Girth
Not really.. neither of them even KO'd him let alone killed him. Then he transformed both of them into corpses. (After having KO'd the girl you are on about)

So McClane won.

Its probably just the McButthurt still making you say those silly things even a hundred or so time of being proven wrong..

Casper Whitey
No, it's just me trolllololing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.