The 7 Rules of Good Gossiping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheChetanMahore
I believe that you can indulge in a little on-the-job gossip safely and without guilt, as long as you follow these seven rules:

Only gossip now and then, and be aware of who is listening.
Don't spend too much time with known office gossips, or you may be judged guilty by association.
Listen carefully, but say as little as possible. Don't appear to be an ambulance chaser or a tattletale so that you can be the one with the scoop.
Work on the principle that whatever you say will be repeated. Think about the implications of this before you speak.
Consider the source of gossip and the source's hidden motives. People sometimes plant information to manipulate a situation.
Do not bad-mouth people; your comments will often come back to haunt you as alliances shift in the workplace.
If something you say gets back to a friend or colleague in a way that you wish it hadn't, apologize and be honest. This is the only way of salvaging your reputation and limiting the damage.

If you would like to gossip on someone, then post for free at ibitch.in

focus4chumps
Originally posted by TheChetanMahore
...then post for free at...

HOLY SHITBALLS!!!! FREE!?!?!?

Major_Lexington
good to know eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by focus4chumps
...SHITBALLS...

This happens when you wipe from back to front. sad

Major_Lexington
thanks for the image......

Bardock42
I used to pay 2$ per gossip to gossip at gossip4u.com

ibitch.in is saving me hundreds of dollars a month.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bardock42
I used to pay 2$ per gossip to gossip at gossip4u.com

ibitch.in is saving me hundreds of dollars a month.
laughing out loud

Yurika
Nice tips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.