Wizard vs Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Ginger
In a fight to the death with no moves off limits, who would win? A wizard(harry potter universe) or a jedi? The jedi can choke & do lightning, or anything else, while the wizard can use avada kadavara & fiendfyre. Pleas vote & respond!

Robtard
John McClane solos both.

Casper Whitey
Wizard. It's not even close.

BruceSkywalker
jedi destroy

Casper Whitey
Sure they do. Guess they're fireproof?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
John McClane solos both.

this here is truly the best answer

Casper Whitey
AAAaaaahahahahahaaaa...

NemeBro
EU allowed?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by NemeBro
EU allowed?

no reason to think otherwise

Casper Whitey
Wouldn't make a bit of difference.

the ninjak
What are the Jedi going to do against the Wizards casting that flame spell that created animals running around the area, incinerating everything in their path?

Casper Whitey
Apparently the Jedi are fireproof.

Robtard
Calm down.

quanchi112
Wizards wreck.

-kV-
Jedi speedblitz the wizards.

KingD19
Jedi are a whole lot faster than Wizards, have pre-cog and TK that can immobilize them, as well as lightning. If it's EU, it's even worse for the Wizards.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -kV-
Jedi speedblitz the wizards.

Originally posted by KingD19
Jedi are a whole lot faster than Wizards, have pre-cog and TK that can immobilize them, as well as lightning. If it's EU, it's even worse for the Wizards.

shhhhhh!!! don't say that, the wizard supporters won't like it laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Robtard
Really depends which wizard and which Jedi are facing off. Also the location and starting distance.

Given the right settings, wizard could easily win; it's the Jedi's fight to lose though.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wizards wreck.

Nibedicus
EU shouldn't be allowed here, tho. :P I made a thread that -hinted- at EU and they moved it to the All vs Forum and the thread promptly died. sad

ares834
According to Rowling a wizard would lose to a man with a shotgun... Not seeing how the wizards wreck here.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by ares834
According to Rowling a wizard would lose to a man with a shotgun... Not seeing how the wizards wreck here. Lol, yeah because that worked good for Uncle Vernon against Hagrid. And Hagrid isn't even a full wizard.

ares834
Yeah. But had Vernon actually shot instead of quaking in fear he would have killed him... Plus, even master duelists like Flitwick run from Giants.

BruceSkywalker
According to Rowling a wizard would lose to a man with a shotgun... Not seeing how the wizards wreck here.

she actually said that

Casper Whitey
Yeah. But had Vernon actually shot instead of quaking in fear he would have killed him... Plus, even master duelists like Flitwick run from Giants. Who wouldn't run from a giant? Also, no way in hell a Jedi blocks a shotgun blast. In the time it takes a Jedi to force pull a shotgun from a gunman's hand/s, the gunman gets off a round.

Just saying.

ares834
lol. The way you hype up wizards giants should be be nothing more than fodder. And a Jedi should be able to easily block a shotgun round with the force.

Casper Whitey
I meant a lightsaber block, durh. Also, a wizard can just as easily block a shotgun blast with a shield.

KingD19
Of course a jedi can't block a shotgun round with a saber. He can block several, but it's buckshot, so it's obviously too many small projectiles at once.

A slug he could block just fine.

ares834
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
I meant a lightsaber block, durh. Also, a wizard can just as easily block a shotgun blast with a shield.

According to Rowling that doesn't seem to be the case...

Casper Whitey
According to Rowling that doesn't seem to be the case...

OK, link to her saying this. Link me now or forever hold your tongue.

quanchi112
Why can't people just accept the wizards stomp here ?

Vensai
Can't the Jedi just force push their wands away and dodge their attacks via precog? A Jedi named Mace Windu was actually able to solo a droid army with speed that would utterly blitz nearly anyone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Vensai
Can't the Jedi just force push their wands away and dodge their attacks via precog? A Jedi named Mace Windu was actually able to solo a droid army with speed that would utterly blitz nearly anyone. No, they can't. Wizards are on another level than jedis. The wizards can also knock wands out of unprepared wizards hands just like jedis and sith can do to each other.

Vensai
No, they can't. Wizards are on another level than jedis. The wizards can also knock wands out of unprepared wizards hands just like jedis and sith can do to each other.
True, but the Jedi do not depend on wands when they have the force. Some like Anakin can even choke an opponent from miles away as long as they have a visual of the target.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Vensai
True, but the Jedi do not depend on wands when they have the force. Some like Anakin can even choke an opponent from miles away as long as they have a visual of the target. Wizards can also use magic minus the wands. A Jedi is far more formidable with saber than without.

KingD19
Eu Jedi vs Book Wizard = Jedi wins most of the time.

quanchi112
Eu Jedi vs Book Wizard = Jedi wins most of the time. Movie wizard beats movie Jedi.

KingD19
Read my comment. I said EU vs Book.

As for movie v movie, Jedi's react a lot quicker than wizards, and if they can block and dodge spells all day long, a Jedi will have no problem.

quanchi112
Read my comment. I said EU vs Book.

As for movie v movie, Jedi's react a lot quicker than wizards, and if they can block and dodge spells all day long, a Jedi will have no problem. Wrong. The best have fallen before a long dragged out hand gesture. Wizards stomp.

KingD19
Wrong. A 17 year old dodged a death spell from nearly point blank range. A 17 year old dueled pretty evenly with "The Most Powerful Dark Wizard of all time". Jedi Stomp.

I can do that too. no expression

quanchi112
Wrong. A 17 year old dodged a death spell from nearly point blank range. A 17 year old dueled pretty evenly with "The Most Powerful Dark Wizard of all time". Jedi Stomp.

I can do that too. no expression Wrong. Harry fled once. Was defeated/disarmed and was saved by Dumbledore. Voldemort wasn't the rightful owner of his own wand hence the only reason Harry stood a chance. Context.

Voldemort stomps any Jedi or sith.

Robtard
Originally posted by Master Ginger
In a fight to the death with no moves off limits, who would win? A wizard(harry potter universe) or a jedi? The jedi can choke & do lightning, or anything else, while the wizard can use avada kadavara & fiendfyre. Pleas vote & respond!

It's been done in the MVF already; it was shown with screen feats and irrefutable facts that the Jedi take the majority. One (or the) of HP's biggest supporters even switched stances after being faced with the immutable truth of the Jedi's superiority in a fight. What a glorious victory for the Jedi that thread was. HP fanboys cry now.

quanchi112
It's been done in the MVF already; it was shown with screen feats and irrefutable facts that the Jedi take the majority. One (or the) of HP's biggest supporters even switched stances after being faced with the immutable truth of the Jedi's superiority in a fight. What a glorious victory for the Jedi that thread was. HP fanboys cry now. So when RJ comes back to the right side and believe me he will I want a personal apology from you.

Wizards dominate the weak Jedi/sith.

Robtard
So when RJ comes back to the right side and believe me he will I want a personal apology from you.

Wizards dominate the weak Jedi/sith.

Don't hold your breath for RJ.

Nope. It's been shown and HP fans were converted(that's gotta sting). Decisive with for Star Wars, kid.

quanchi112
Don't hold your breath for RJ.

Nope. It's been shown and HP fans were converted(that's gotta sting). Decisive with for Star Wars, kid. Oh really. When it does happen I will be there to rub your nose in it.

That's one poster so relax. Wizards stomp.

Robtard
Oh really. When it does happen I will be there to rub your nose in it.

That's one poster so relax. Wizards stomp.

Again, don't hold your breath, pal.

That was the King on the board, son. You're just the last pawn on the board too ignorant to realize that the game's over and the Jedi won. Cry now.

quanchi112
Again, don't hold your breath, pal.

That was the King on the board, son. You're just the last pawn on the board too ignorant to realize that the game's over and the Jedi won. Cry now. I know something that you don't.

laughing out loud

I am the King of this board. Known on all parts and across other boards as well. Look at the threads in which he has opposed me he's left virtually every time.

Robtard
I know something that you don't.

laughing out loud

I am the King of this board. Known on all parts and across other boards as well. Look at the threads in which he has opposed me he's left virtually every time.

You only think you know something, which is one of your biggest flaws in here.

You're a pawn. Learn to be happy with your lot in life. King was taken and the game is over. Jedi won; it was shown.

quanchi112
You only think you know something, which is one of your biggest flaws in here.

You're a pawn. Learn to be happy with your lot in life. King was taken and the game is over. Jedi won; it was shown. Ill be sure to quote this post when you find out.

RJ just hung out on one part of the board whereas I have destroyed countless souls in multiple parts.

I am kmcs one true King. Long live the King.

Robtard
Ill be sure to quote this post when you find out.

RJ just hung out on one part of the board whereas I have destroyed countless souls in multiple parts.

I am kmcs one true King. Long live the King.

Just don't hold your breath waiting. smile

Stop wanking yourself. You're just a pawn. Deal with it.

The Fat Rambo
*rubs hands together evilly*

quanchi112
Just don't hold your breath waiting. smile

Stop wanking yourself. You're just a pawn. Deal with it. I can't wait because I know something you don't.

laughing out loud

The King. Never surrender always destroys those who oppose me.

Wizards>>>>Jedi.

Robtard
Just don't hold your breath, okay?

quanchi112
Just don't hold your breath, okay? Just know you are going to be incessantly and that I knew for a while.

Robtard
Just know you are going to be incessantly and that I knew for a while.

Well that sentence made no sense at all.

But on that other thing we were talking about, don't hold your breath waiting, sport smile

quanchi112
Well that sentence made no sense at all.

But on that other thing we were talking about, don't hold your breath waiting, sport smile IPad must have autocorrected again.

I will rub it in incessantly when the truth finally comes out. I knows a secret.

Robtard
IPad must have autocorrected again.

I will rub it in incessantly when the truth finally comes out. I knows a secret.

You probably don't even own an iPad. Anyways.

Well how brave of you, make a claim that you never have to fulfill "someday you'll see, someday!". *someday never comes* What a coward.

I know lots of secrets. Some juicy.

quanchi112
You probably don't even own an iPad. Anyways.

Well how brave of you, make a claim that you never have to fulfill "someday you'll see, someday!". *someday never comes* What a coward.

I know lots of secrets. Some juicy. An IPad and an iPhone.

I don't want to ruin the surprise and this will be proven after the big reveal.

The best is you're clinging to him but don't know the truth. This thread is awesome.

laughing

Robtard
An IPad and an iPhone.

I don't want to ruin the surprise and this will be proven after the big reveal.

The best is you're clinging to him but don't know the truth. This thread is awesome.

laughing

Right.

So more cowardly "you'll see someday!" claims, knowing that you never have to fulfill your side. Hiding behind a coward's shield, it's all you have.

Whenever that 'someday' comes, you know where to find me, I'm high above you on my mountain; looking down at you and laughing like this ---> laughing out loud

edit: I also like how you make your BS claims here and not in the MVF SW v HP thread, cos you have less risk of looking the turd again. smile

quanchi112
Right.

So more cowardly "you'll see someday!" claims, knowing that you never have to fulfill your side. Hiding behind a coward's shield, it's all you have.

Whenever that 'someday' comes, you know where to find me, I'm high above you on my mountain; looking down at you and laughing like this ---> laughing out loud

edit: I also like how you make your BS claims here and not in the MVF SW v HP thread, cos you have less risk of looking the turd again. smile No, I will copy and paste something which proves it after.

You brought up his opinion like its a fact which was hilarious since you don't know the truth.

The Fat Rambo
Jedi force speed and saber toss rape.

axel_jovan
EU Jedi win 10/10.
Movie Jedi win a majority./thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by axel_jovan
EU Jedi win 10/10.
Movie Jedi win a majority./thread Movie wizards win, 10/10.

Robtard
No, I will copy and paste something which proves it after.

You brought up his opinion like its a fact which was hilarious since you don't know the truth.

More "You'll see someday blah, blah, blah!" nonsense smile

More "I know the truth!!!1" rants smile

Telling how you'll make your empty claims here and not the MVF, cos it's safer for you smile

quanchi112
More "You'll see someday blah, blah, blah!" nonsense smile

More "I know the truth!!!1" rants smile

Telling how you'll make your empty claims here and not the MVF, cos it's safer for you smile I will screen shot it on my IPhone. I am laughing since your posts heavily rely on his opinion yet don't know the truth. I do.

It's a public forum anyone can read my posts anywhere.

Robtard
I will screen shot it on my IPhone. I am laughing since your posts heavily rely on his opinion yet don't know the truth. I do.

It's a public forum anyone can read my posts anywhere.

More "I will, I will!" nonsense. STFU already; probably just be some photoshopped crap. Jedi won before, you losing your king was the funny part smile

Agreed, and why you choose here instead of the MVF, where few visit,so you feel safer ranting, since you lost and yet want to argue for the sake of arguing. smile

quanchi112
More "I will, I will!" nonsense. STFU already; probably just be some photoshopped crap. Jedi won before, you losing your king was the funny part smile

Agreed, and why you choose here instead of the MVF, where few visit,so you feel safer ranting, since you lost and yet want to argue for the sake of arguing. smile I will have a mod read the pm proving it afterwards. I won't delete it.

No, I will argue anywhere. Your whole point was your king said jedis win so when that isn't the case you will act like his opinion doesn't matter. It'll be a hoot.

Robtard
I will have a mod read the pm proving it afterwards. I won't delete it.

No, I will argue anywhere. Your whole point was your king said jedis win so when that isn't the case you will act like his opinion doesn't matter. It'll be a hoot.

Now you're saying you're going to get a mod involved? laughing out loud

Stop embarrassing yourself, okay?

quanchi112
Now you're saying you're going to get a mod involved? laughing out loud

Stop embarrassing yourself, okay? You are saying I will alter the screenshot so ill make sure a mod will read this pm. Now you know I'm right and want to distance yourself.

You were a fool and will be reminded of it again once it all comes out.

Robtard
You are saying I will alter the screenshot so ill make sure a mod will read this pm. Now you know I'm right and want to distance yourself.

You were a fool and will be reminded of it again once it all comes out.

Keep it up; you're only hurting yourself in the end, just don't say I didn't try to help you smile

quanchi112
Keep it up; you're only hurting yourself in the end, just don't say I didn't try to help you smile No, I know the truth you're just the dope who fell for the ruse and then worshipped him anyways.

Robtard
No, I know the truth you're just the dope who fell for the ruse and then worshipped him anyways.

Oh man, too good smile

quanchi112
Oh man, too good smile I can't wait to quote your he is the king post. I'm profiling this worship of another man too.

Robtard
I can't wait to quote your he is the king post. I'm profiling this worship of another man too.

1) Strawman, as it was 'he is YOUR king', since I'm not on the wizard side and Jedi clearly win smile

2) Stop embarrassing yourself smile

BTW, did it ever cross your mind that I might know something you don't and this is the reason I said what I said smile

No, I know the truth you're just the dope who fell for the ruse and then worshipped him anyways.

smile

quanchi112
1) Strawman, as it was 'he is YOUR king', since I'm not on the wizard side and Jedi clearly win smile

2) Stop embarrassing yourself smile

BTW, did it ever cross your mind that I might know something you don't and this is the reason I said what I said smile

smile 1. You said he was your king. I laughing out loud

You really believe it.

2. Coming from a joke of a man.

No, you didn't know. I'll prove it and the joke was always on you.

laughing

Robtard
1. You said he was your king. I laughing out loud

You really believe it.

2. Coming from a joke of a man.

No, you didn't know. I'll prove it and the joke was always on you.

laughing

1) Another reading comprehension fail or are you utterly ignorant in how chess is played? smile

Hint: there are two king pieces involved smile

2) Another "no you!" reply smile

You keep making that threat. Barking, barking and barking like a little dog, but never biting smile

But that aside, you don't think that I know something you don't and it's the reason why I said what I said on page 3 on purpose that got you all riled up?

quanchi112
1) Another reading comprehension fail or are you utterly ignorant in how chess is played? smile

Hint: there are two king pieces involved smile

2) Another "no you!" reply smile

You keep making that threat. Barking, barking and barking like a little dog, but never biting smile

But that aside, you don't think that I know something you don't and it's the reason why I said what I said on page 3 on purpose that got you all riled up? Not my joke to ruin. It's just great you fell for the ruse.

laughing out loud

The Fat Rambo
Damn, Robtard has Quanchi all riled up and butthurt. His patronus is a tube of preparation H.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Damn, Robtard has Quanchi all riled up and butthurt. His patronus is a tube of preparation H. Busy laughing at him. But hey he worships you and believes in you.

The Fat Rambo
Calm down.

Robtard
Damn, Robtard has Quanchi all riled up and butthurt. His patronus is a tube of preparation H.

Indeed smile

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells.

quanchi112
Indeed smile

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells. You would use a DM reference. When the truth comes out I will rub it in.

smile

quanchi112
Calm down. I wish robbie would calm down. At his age it never ends well.

Robtard
You would use a DM reference. When the truth comes out I will rub it in.

smile

So you can google a movie line, good job? Whenever you make comments like that in here, I LoL. If you only knew, you poor, poor bastard.

I wish robbie would calm down. At his age it never ends well.

The clever imply he was talking to me and not you tactic smile

C-3POTheClever
I'd say it wolud depend of the Jedi & the Wizard. There were some pretty pathetic Jedi in the PT.

quanchi112
So you can google a movie line, good job? Whenever you make comments like that in here, I LoL. If you only knew, you poor, poor bastard.

The clever imply he was talking to me and not you tactic smile The jokes on you. I will definitely enjoy this when it comes to light and you calling him your king. Wizards definitely.

Robtard
The jokes on you.

I will definitely enjoy this when it comes to light and you calling him your king. Wizards definitely.

More lolz.

You've been barking and barking like a little dog for 3 pages now with those "you'll see someday!" threats. Bite already or STFU, bandwagon-boi.

quanchi112
More lolz.

You've been barking and barking like a little dog for 3 pages now with those "you'll see someday!" threats. Bite already or STFU, bandwagon-boi. I am not going to ruin the fun. Ill screenshot it though after he does, mr. Gullible.

Robtard
I am not going to ruin the fun. Ill screenshot it though after he does, mr. Gullible.

laughing out loud I've all but flat out told you already, Mr. Thickskulled

But continue with your little dog "some day!" barking.

quanchi112
laughing out loud I've all but flat out told you already, Mr. Thickskulled

But continue with your little dog "some day!" barking. You called him your king. Cannot wait rub it in.

Robtard
You called him your king. Cannot wait rub it in.

Did not, but lying is all you have. More "someday!" coward tactics smile

The Fat Rambo
Casper you clueless idiot.

quanchi112
Did not, but lying is all you have. More "someday!" coward tactics smile You are too much. Can't wait.

Robtard
You are too much. Can't wait.

Maybe you should go back and re-read, despite my obvious hints, you're not getting the bigger picture.

That or just continue using your "someday you'll see!" coward's tactic, it's been 3 pages now.

quanchi112
Maybe you should go back and re-read, despite my obvious hints, you're not getting the bigger picture.

That or just continue using your "someday you'll see!" coward's tactic, it's been 3 pages now. You worship RJ. Can't believe you admitted it.

Robtard
You worship RJ. Can't believe you admitted it.

Back to lies and strawman tactics. Anyhow.

Considering you dropped your "you'll see someday!" rants, I'll take that as you reading back and finally catching on to the bigger picture, gave you enough hints. smile

quanchi112
Back to lies and strawman tactics. Anyhow.

Considering you dropped your "you'll see someday!" rants, I'll take that as you reading back and finally catching on to the bigger picture, gave you enough hints. smile No, I didn't drop it but acting like Rj was the deciding factor was Hilarious for multiple reasons.

The Fat Rambo
EL8e2ujXe8g

quanchi112
EL8e2ujXe8g I see rob has conceded.

The Fat Rambo
No, he is doing fine.

Robtard
No, I didn't drop it but acting like Rj was the deciding factor was Hilarious for multiple reasons.

Then keep waiting and waiting and waiting smile

Robtard
I see rob has conceded.

http://imageshack.us/a/img209/3763/stupidclown1.png

The Fat Rambo
I am Legend.

quanchi112
Then keep waiting and waiting and waiting smile Joke will be on you. Already is.

quanchi112
http://imageshack.us/a/img209/3763/stupidclown1.png Don't try to deny it.

Robtard
Joke will be on you. Already is.

More toothless "you'll see some day!" threats, very cowardly tactic, imo.

S_W_LeGenD
Jedi FTW

They have precognition which allows them to sense danger in advance or enemy assaults in advance and react accordingly.

In addition, Jedi also have superhuman reflexes and speed. They can attack and react lot faster then a normal human can. In comparison, Wizards are like normal humans or humans equipped with magic wands.

Furthermore, Jedi's greatest asset is the Force. Jedi can use the Force to perform amazing feats and this grants them advantage in many scenarios. Jedi learn not just offensive applications of the Force but also defensive applications of the Force. Highly trained Jedi are capable of absorbing pure energies with their bodies. In addition, Jedi can use the Force to form protective shields around them which offers them protection against many kinds of attacks including fire. Highly trained Jedi can conjure protective shields so powerful which can make them virtually invincible until the shields are given up. Jedi have lot of offensive options with the Force. They can ragdoll and even kill with telekinetic abilities. They can hurl objects towards opponents to hurt/crush them. Highly trained Jedi can form even twisters with the Force. Jedi can even paralyze individuals with the Force. And Jedi can also easily disarm opponents with the Force; they can pull weapons of opponents out of their hands and grab them themselves.

The Fat Rambo
What's a Jedi?

jedi90
Movie wizard beats movie Jedi.

yeah right, those silly wizards mess up their own spells half the time.

The Fat Rambo
Luke force chokes.

Vensai
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Jedi FTW

They have precognition which allows them to sense danger in advance or enemy assaults in advance and react accordingly.

In addition, Jedi also have superhuman reflexes and speed. They can attack and react lot faster then a normal human can. In comparison, Wizards are like normal humans or humans equipped with magic wands.

Furthermore, Jedi's greatest asset is the Force. Jedi can use the Force to perform amazing feats and this grants them advantage in many scenarios. Jedi learn not just offensive applications of the Force but also defensive applications of the Force. Highly trained Jedi are capable of absorbing pure energies with their bodies. In addition, Jedi can use the Force to form protective shields around them which offers them protection against many kinds of attacks including fire. Highly trained Jedi can conjure protective shields so powerful which can make them virtually invincible until the shields are given up. Jedi have lot of offensive options with the Force. They can ragdoll and even kill with telekinetic abilities. They can hurl objects towards opponents to hurt/crush them. Highly trained Jedi can form even twisters with the Force. Jedi can even paralyze individuals with the Force. And Jedi can also easily disarm opponents with the Force; they can pull weapons of opponents out of their hands and grab them themselves.
Pretty much this. A competent one would end the fight quickly.

iscaremonkeys
jedi. Aka mace windu solos

Vensai
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
jedi. Aka mace windu solos
He'd just blitz them all.

Master Han
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I'd say it wolud depend of the Jedi & the Wizard. There were some pretty pathetic Jedi in the PT.

The PT era is canonically the prime of the Jedi in terms of lightsaber dueling, and when you consider the powerhouses it produced, presumably it wasn't too shabby in Force prowess either.

Even movie wizards don't have precognition or superhuman reflexes.

The above two = speedblitz.

Vensai
Originally posted by Master Han
The PT era is canonically the prime of the Jedi in terms of lightsaber dueling, and when you consider the powerhouses it produced, presumably it wasn't too shabby in Force prowess either.

Even movie wizards don't have precognition or superhuman reflexes.

The above two = speedblitz.
Not to mention even pathetic Jedi could dominate with the force.

KingD19
Even if they didn't. We see Wizards with normal human reaction time blocking and evading spells all the time. While Jedi and Sith block and evade blaster bolts, which are much much faster. If Harry can dodge a spell from like 10 feet away, then the Jedi have no problem.

DarkRaiden
Jedi because they're like wizards but with superhuman physical attributes and waaaay more defense and training and direct fighting.

StealthRanger
Generic Jedi speedblitzes or mind****s

Any notable Jedi could take out Hogwarts (or any large concentration of wizards) solo

Time Immemorial
Jedi stomps so hard.

EmperorSidious2
Wizard there are so many things they can do that jedi can't like fire spells dark spells etc and a lightsaber can't drflect everything especially the wide ranged attacks like dumbledores duel with voldemort all the water and fire and yoda and dooku can't catch avada kedavra or it will kill the, since all it takes is that touch

EmperorSidious2
Wizard

i_dont_know_eng
absolutely wizard

Trocity
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Jedi stomps so hard.

thumb up

quanchi112
Voldemort curbs any Jedi.

LaserBoi
I think Jedi should win. Even though Wizards can kill with just one spell, the Jedi have the speed to out maneuver the Wizards. Plus, the Jedi have lightsabers, which make there odds even higher.

ARRESOLIA
What are the Jedi going to do against the Wizards casting that flame spell that created animals running around the area, incinerating everything in their path?

ARRESOLIA
Originally posted by ARRESOLIA
What are the Jedi going to do against the Wizards casting that flame spell that created animals running around the area, incinerating everything in their path? What are the Jedi going to do against the Wizards casting that flame spell that created animals running around the area, incinerating everything in their path? Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

bhaiterabhai
So mostly this comes down to "a Jedi or a Wizard can reliably kill the other in one successful hit, but the Jedi has better precognition, is faster to attack, has faster attacks, and can reliably stop the first attack using a lightsaber while still being able to attack effectively if disarmed.

eyebuck108

eyebuck108

riv6672
Wizards Rule, Jedis Drool.

jaswantbro19
Start with the easy one, Sith versus Wizard: The wizard needs to get the drop on the Sith FAST and be willing to go dirty immediately. No mucking around with “expelliarmus” because that will do precisely squat against Force lightning or just snapping the wizard’s neck long-distance. Even with a Dark Wizard, remember Vader slow-chokes people for fun, not because he can’t kill you faster. A Sith is fully capable of just crushing your neck or snapping your spine instantly, so there’s a reasonable chance even a Death Eater can’t get farther than ‘ava—” before they’re dead.

9apps app
cartoonhd

DarthWizard
Jedi obviously murder stomp, much faster more skilled etc. If you put an average Jedi vs a average Auror, tbh I doubt Voldemort could beat the average Jedi Knight without the element of surprise pehaps.

sainivedant41
Agreed, and why you choose here instead of the MVF, where few visit,so you feel safer ranting, since you lost and yet want to argue for the sake of arguing. smile

flisterseven
So mostly this comes down to "a Jedi or a Wizard can reliably kill the other in one successful hit, but the Jedi has better precognition, is faster to attack, has faster attacks, and can reliably stop the first attack using a lightsaber while still being able to attack effectively if disarmed. avast driver jiofi.local.html

coskunvid
In a battle between a Jedi and a wizard, the Jedi has a very limited chance of winning. Assuming both are committed to a duel, the Jedi would activate their lightsaber and attempt to physically hit them, but would be repelled by a Levicorpus charm or a Shield Charm.

Old Man Whirly!
High end Jedi, very easily. Jedi's are overpowered these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.