Injustice League vs. Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Gorilla Grodd
Cheetah
Metallo
Killer Frost
Parasite
Dr. Light
Clayface

Vs

Magneto
Quicksilver
Sauron
Spiral
Juggernaut
Omega Red
Mastermind

Who wins?

DTM
Ouch, the only one on Team IJ that has even a small chance to beat Juggernaut is Grodd, and thats only if he knows to remove the helmet and can actually take it off. Id say Juggs and Magneto themselves can probably take on the entire IJ team.

Golgo13
Nothing Juggernaut can do to a high end Clayface. Dr. Light could blind most of the Brotherhood.

DTM
Nothing CF could do to Juggernaut, if anything Juggs has the better chance to hurt CF, as anything is better than the 0% CF has to hurt him.

Golgo13
I know, but Juggernaut could pound on CF all day and he would just reform. Magneto is a different story, though.

curryman
How fast is Cheetah?

Spiral is a wildcard.

Magneto and Dr.Light are the real heavy-hitters here and I think it comes down to how well they perform. Light has feats of manipulating magic, and whenever he manipulates some kind of energy his control seems to override everybody elses; see Kyle/Wonder Girl.

Some incarnations of Metallo are really strong, but they're lacking ways to beat Juggernaut. Even though Grodd is a telepath I feel like he would get beaten long before he can take Juggernaut out of play.

DTM
Originally posted by Golgo13
I know, but Juggernaut could pound on CF all day and he would just reform. Magneto is a different story, though.

Im pretty sure CF does take some physical damage from Batmans attacks, explosives, what have you, so Im sure someone as powerful as Juggernaut would be strong enough to splatter CF senseless, in time. CF has no way to hurt Cain in return.

Golgo13
Cheetah had a speed amp by Zoom. I doubt anyone on the Brotherhood could tag her. Best bet is to have Magneto take care of her.

DTM
Good thing Magnetos on the other team then. smile

Golgo13
Dr. Light could hang with Magneto for a while. He's an uber NRG manipulator. Cheetah cuts up the rest.

DTM
Cheetah cant hurt Juggernaut, No One on the other team can even make Juggernaut giggle other than Grodd.

Golgo13
Other than Juggs, Cheetah would wreck nearly any of the Brotherhood. Minus Juggs.

DTM
Id argue against her wrecking Magneto, though even if she did, again, theres still Juggernaut in the end, and only Grodd has a hope of taking him down.

Golgo13
I said Light vs Magneto would be a good matchup. Magneto for the majority, but Arthur makes him work for it, IMO. Cheetah can take the rest along with Clayface.

DTM
No, she cant, as not Cheetah nor Clayface can even hurt Juggernaut, let alone take him down.

Golgo13
I didn't say Juggernaut, I said the OTHER MEMEBERS, MINUS Juggernaut.

Glorificus
BFR on? Spiral just teleports Team 1 into the sun or something.

DTM
I said Light vs Magneto would be a good matchup. Magneto for the majority, but Arthur makes him work for it, IMO. Cheetah can take the rest along with Clayface.

Really, I dont recall seeing MINUS JUGGERNAUT on the post I was commenting on (for your reference, Ive quoted it above). smile

curryman
Originally posted by Glorificus
BFR on? Spiral just teleports Team 1 into the sun or something.

Parasite and Light are gonna eat up any kind of energy team marvel starts throwing around I think.

Golgo13
Other than Juggs, Cheetah would wreck nearly any of the Brotherhood. Minus Juggs.

DTM, Stop trolling.

Glorificus
Originally posted by curryman
Parasite and Light are gonna eat up any kind of energy team marvel starts throwing around I think.

She uses magic... and she does it pretty fast... like with a flick of her 4 wrists.

DTM
Parasite needs to touch to absorb, and I believe its only characters powers, hes not like Absorbing Man, who can absorb energy just as it hits him. If you stay out of reach of Parasite, he cant drain you.

Golgo13
Parasite doesn't need to touch anyone. I think he had an upgrade.

DTM
Dont know anything about that then.

Golgo13
I think it was Darksaint that posted the scans, but it was pretty recent. Parasite is a beast.

curryman
Originally posted by Glorificus
She uses magic... and she does it pretty fast... like with a flick of her 4 wrists.

And both of them can handle magic no problem.

Light can freely manipulate it.

Not to mention the fact that he can bring others when he travels, at lightspeed, which he can do through space.

DTM
Well unless its been shown that Parasite can drain magical powers, hes useless against Juggernaut as well.

Golgo13
He drains energy and magic is energy. smile

DTM
Er, no, not quite the same. stick out tongue

curryman
DTM has a very good point that some times "spells" aren't just energy beams being tossed around.

But it is always a kind of energy.

Golgo13
Linda Danvers was mystical in nature, IIRC, and I don't think Parasite had a problem with her. Magic is just another form of energy that Parasite will suck up.

DTM
So Parasite actually drained a magical Supergirl? Fully, partially, a little bit?

Golgo13
This isssue, I believe.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090111164409/marvel_dc/images/6/61/Supergirl_Vol_4_35.jpg

Parasite is known to absorb all types of energy.

DTM
And her powers are magical in nature? Well, that certainly could be a possible counter for Juggernaut (not sure he would be able to drain Cain fully, but enough to weaken him enough to be beaten, maybe).

Golgo13
I doubt he can drain Juggs fully, too, but it would be useful against the other members.

DTM
Cant say I can disagree with that.

pym-ftw
So if Magneto shields mastermind, what's team 1's play?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.