movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thatmoviefreak1
Okay i'm not quite sure on the name of this movie and its been stuck in my head for quite some time now..

okay so its about this little boy that moves into this new apartment and hes outside in the snow and this little girl comes and talks to him. she ends up being like a demonish girl that kills the people that pick on the little boy or the ones he hates? idk and another scene is the boy is hiding in the apartment because this police officer is lookin for him and the girl kills the officer.

at the end of the movie the boy and girl leave on a train but the girl is inside his chest.

idk if anyone knows this movie ? if anybody could help me find this movie, it would be appreciated. thanks Happy Dance

SuperEvil
Actually there are 2 versions of this film...the original is a Swedish film called Let the Right One In....the Hollywood remake is just called Let Me In

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.