Rom The Spaceknight VS Classic Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devron87
No Prep

Random Encounter

Rom is brainwashed and need to be stopped

Fight take place in New-york City

Rom The Spaceknight

http://data.imagup.com/10/1171360436.png

VS

Classic Iron-Man (can change for the Hulkbuster armor if needed)

http://data.imagup.com/11/1171360572.png

leonidas
classic ironman would have a hard time dealing with the neutralizer if rom pulled it out. in general, im was the more powerful though. in a book he'd be able to maybe pull out something that might block it or something, but in a random encounter i'd guess the neutralizer would likely end things for tony.

cdtm
I don' t know about being more powerful... Space Knights seemed pretty solid CL100 characters, looking at how they handled Terrax, and Luke Cage couldn' t even stagger Rom. Hulk did manhandle him, but Rorm wasn' t really trying to slug it out, trying to neutralize him, but he did belt him a good one.

leonidas
there was a pile of space knights taking terrax on though and they needed to team work to beat them. he would have killed any of them pretty easily 1on1 iirc....

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
there was a pile of space knights taking terrax on though and they needed to team work to beat them. he would have killed any of them pretty easily 1on1 iirc....

They worked him as a team, but two of them really did most of the work. Javalin looked like he was holding his own pretty well, and could have given a good fight even without the other Knights, and the Fisto knight, whatever his name is, one shot managed to one shot KO him.

leonidas
hmm, not sure that's how i recall it, but maybe. in any event, that would have been outside the norm for them i think. i'd need to go back and look at some of those rom issues, but i'm pretty sure he was no where CLOSE to cl100.... cl10 was more his range i think. been a while though so i guess i may be wrong.

ODG
Rom.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG
Rom.

guy222
spaceknight

basilisk
Rom. He was a lot tougher than he looked and had some decent showings or wins in fights with guys like Gladiator, Thing, Cage, Blob etc.

And his neutralizer weapon was dangerous. Maybe even capable of one-shotting a guy like old classic Iron Man, who was all too familiar with getting his armor drained by various foes.

cdtm
Yeah, he did well against the Xmen too, including giving a sucker punch to Colossus that sent him flying. Of course, Wolverine gave him the most trouble, go figure.

His most impressive, over the top cosmic level feat: Neutralizing the Iron Fist. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.