Roronoa Zoro (one piece) vs Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
rules:
sword fight
all abilities previously used are allowed

100% healthy

AuraAngel
Been done. Zoro wins.

Luffygear4
ow, sorry

Q99
A lot closer than the other battles you've posted, mind you ^^

Zaraki'd beat pre-timeskip Zoro just fine, he just loses to post.

NemeBro
Post or pre timeskip, Zoro wins.

Rikudo sennin
Pre zoro was faster but did not have the strength so that is why pre lost. But current has even more speed and now the necessary strength to win.

NemeBro
Zaraki isn't as strong as Zoro is.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Zaraki isn't as strong as Zoro is.

Well we are talking pre right now and I meant that kenpachi is obviously a tank and therefore it would have been hard to give him enough punishment to stop him. And I don't see how pre skip was stronger considering kenpachi diced the espada with the strongest hierro and beat yammy who is supposed to be the strongest to a pulp(with byakuya I think).

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
A lot closer than the other battles you've posted, mind you ^^

Zaraki'd beat pre-timeskip Zoro just fine, he just loses to post.

why thank you, i try

SSJGGogeta
Now that Kenny is stronger than Unohana and has a shikai(which is bullshit, because it's been 7 months and they still haven't shown it yet), he probably shit-stomps even post time-skip Zoro. He just can't deal Zaraki the punishment he would need to in order to bring him down. Zoro's strong, but he would lose to Dangai Ichigo instantly, and it's probably not too far fetched to claim current Kenny to be stronger or at least as strong as current Ichigo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.