Killer B (naruto) vs Silvers Rayleigh (one piece)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
rules:
all abilities previously used
has all equipment
100% healthy
no jinchuriki transformtions

AuraAngel
Would have sided with Bee until I saw the no jinchuriki thing.

Rayleigh stomps. His passivity would probably have kept him from out right blitzing Bee, allowing for Gyuki to take over with the firepower needed but since that's not the case there is no contest here.

Rikudo sennin
No jinchuuriki transformations? First you make op vs db threads and now you make hst threads but limit someone! This thread is incredibly one sided.

Luffygear4
im sorry, i saw what it could do and got scared, i didnt want to comment on this one but i guess transformations are allowed. but b's 7 sword style is very effective and hard to defend against even with mastered haki. but for the sake of not holding anyone back, round 2: junchuuriki transformations allowed

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
No jinchuuriki transformations? First you make op vs db threads and now you make hst threads but limit someone! This thread is incredibly one sided.

we should be freinds...

Q99
Killer Bee sans jinchuuriki powers has: Lightning swords, high speed and power, and can spit ink. He's pretty good, but his jinchuuriki transformations is what makes him really powerful.

Silvers Rayleigh, on the flip side, is one of the most powerful swordspeople in One Piece with the highest demonstrated mastery of Haki, and is considered a legend on a level similar to Whitebeard.

If Killer Bee had his full powers, he'd win with a biju ball, which Silvers can't stop.

Without them, Rayleigh just outfights him.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
Killer Bee sans jinchuuriki powers has: Lightning swords, high speed and power, and can spit ink. He's pretty good, but his jinchuuriki transformations is what makes him really powerful.

Silvers Rayleigh, on the flip side, is one of the most powerful swordspeople in One Piece with the highest demonstrated mastery of Haki, and is considered a legend on a level similar to Whitebeard.

If Killer Bee had his full powers, he'd win with a biju ball, which Silvers can't stop.

Without them, Rayleigh just outfights him.

did i make another bad match up?

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
did i make another bad match up?

If it helps, your matchups are getting less bad ^^

After all, like I said this one is determined by which powers are on or off. It's not like one of the Dragonball matchups where there's no chance of the other side ever winning.

NemeBro
How Silver does against the Hachibi depends on how well he could respond to a Biju Ball.

Frankly, I could see him doing well against Gyuuki in melee, I could see him getting a few ones, but as it stands right now, he isn't taking a Bijudama.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Luffygear4
we should be freinds...

LOL.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
LOL.

... im serious #creepy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.