help with old horror movie.please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crnjim
I think this horror movie came out in the 70's.i remember there was a guy in a car in the desert that was sandblasted inside from the air conditioner.a person was in bed and someone squeezed the bed together with the person in it.there was a guy tied to a chair in a bathtub and was killed by lots of scorpions being put on him.a woman was killed by a guy sticking a funnel in her throat and having her 2 poodles ground up and poured down the funnel til she died.i remember at the end there is a man and woman floating away on the water and there is another man watching and growing old as they float away.i cant rember the actors.if I remember more ill put it here. sick

elrond72
i cant remember the name of the film but if it is the one im thinking of vincent price was in it and he killed people based on shakespeares plays damn this will keep me awake

METALMORPHOSIS
Originally posted by elrond72
i cant remember the name of the film but if it is the one im thinking of vincent price was in it and he killed people based on shakespeares plays damn this will keep me awake

You are thinking of Theatre of Blood (1973)

It is not the same movie

METALMORPHOSIS
Originally posted by METALMORPHOSIS
You are thinking of Theatre of Blood (1973)

It is not the same movie

The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971)Happy Dance
You were close though Eldrond it also stars Vincent Price eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.