Slugfest Hercules vs Spider-Man with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I know sounds spite but listen to the twist which is for every punch that Hercules gets Spider-Man gets 15. Can Spider-Man withstand enough punches for Spider-Man's punches to drop Hercules? This is Hercules from Infinity Watch

DTM
Hercules was in the Infinity Watch?

golem370
He fought them Drax and then Maxam

DTM
Ah, so he wasnt part of the team or anything. So basically this is standard Hercules here then. In which case, he beats Spider-Man more than not, even with this handicap stipulation here.

Villelater
should of gave spiderman ironfists special technique...or some greater boost but not too great a boost

StiltmanFTW
Herc...

KingD19
Juggernaut/Phoenix Colossus wailed on Spidey for a good while. True he was holding back, and true Herc would still win as Spidey's punches will do nothing...but the webhead puts up a fight.

Well not really a fight. He just doesn't go down as quickly as some would.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by golem370
Alright I know sounds spite Yeah Herc doesn't stand a chance here!!!

curryman
The first punch from Hercules would probably kill Spidey...

golem370
Spider-Man has taken hits from Hulk Thing Strong Guy and Rhino and kept going so I doubt he drop after the first punch

DTM
No, me neither. At his strength level, Spidey shouldnt be able to take repeated hits from Big Bruisers, though overall in his character he does so.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Herc... thumb upOriginally posted by curryman
The first punch from Hercules would probably kill Spidey... thumb down

pym-ftw
Herc punches him in the Web Sack

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DTM
No, me neither. At his strength level, Spidey shouldnt be able to take repeated hits from Big Bruisers, though overall in his character he does so.

Didn't SG one-shot him in Infinity War?

SamZED
Herc.
I suggest new rules. They each take turns trying to hit each other. For every 1 hit attempt Herc makes Pete gets 15 attempts. This way it will be a onesided beating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.