Alice versus Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Casper Whitey
Alice (Resident Evil: Retribution) versus Black Widow (The Avengers, Iron Man.)

Alice:

HvYBqhwkOI4

Black Widow, IM scene:

Z9GxsvnWFxQ

H2H/melee combat in a junkyard, at night. Alice is obviously without her powers, as she was in RE:R.

Ascendancy
Considering what Alice managed without her powers against Jill Valentine out in the snow I'd say she can take the Widow.

the ninjak
Yeah I back Alice as well. Well after 5 or so films she better.

There's also the Nemesis fight in RE2.....was she enhanced in that? I can't remember.

Casper Whitey
In RE2 she had full powers, but had not mastered the TK yet.

the ninjak
Then it's an easy win for Alice. I can't see Black Widow repeating the fight against the Nemesis in RE:2.

Unless taking away her powers means she didn't have the physical strength behind the feats she had.

Heck I see Black Widow having a hard time replicating the feats Alice showed in RE:1!

Just putting my 2 cents in....Black Widow in the Marvel films was incredibly wasted. She could've had some insane choreography backing her up but the directers failed to show. Especially through many of the Hong Kong cinema I've seen throughout the years. Sure it was nice seeing her pull off pro wresling moves on her own, but BW is more elegant and agile than that.

Personally amongst Thor and her character they both should've excelled more in their skills. Hawkeye held his own but Black Widow needed to be my Chow Yun Fat in her killset.

Compare them to Avengers:Earths Mightiest Heroes versions and they fail miserably.

Casper Whitey
No, Alice had her powers in RE2, here she has no powers. She is as she was in RER, the vid I posted.

the ninjak
Well then I give Alice a slight margin of a win.

And that's only because BW survived the Chitauri invasion without a scratch.

It's very confusing perceiving Alice without her amps in regards to her film feats.

Casper Whitey
Bit.

the ninjak
Well the videos you show in your OP don't really represent both characters showing complete H2H combat feats.

But from what little we are shown Alice wins.

She showed the skill to kick a pistol cartridge into a zombie's head. Backflips a guy unconcious then lands another dead into the ground!
Then runs along two mens heads two leap knee a zombie dead in his tracks.

BW doesn't have these skills. And anything BW has done I'm sure Alice can replicate.

Human Alice is a beast compared to the basic H2H feats of BW.

Ascendancy
Word. She had no powers throughout Retribution, yet had me all over the action when she took down the onslaught of zombies in the lighted hallway in the first thirty minutes or so. What she did was ridiculous and clearly while she was no longer enhanced much of her ability remained. The Widow will be joining her deceased husbands in the grave.

BruceSkywalker
Natasha gets an arse whompin.. Widow's skills thus far on screen aren't anything to get all excited about

Zack Fair
Alice WTFLOLSTOMPs Black Widow. Then she uppercuts a zombie's head off its shoulders and finds a strapon.

We all win.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Alice buttsexes Widow.

We all win.

thumb up

but yeah, Alice wins, sadly.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Word. She had no powers throughout Retribution, yet had me all over the action when she took down the onslaught of zombies in the lighted hallway in the first thirty minutes or so. What she did was ridiculous and clearly while she was no longer enhanced much of her ability remained. The Widow will be joining her deceased husbands in the grave. She had said abilities in RE1, remember when she was fighting and she was like "WTF?"

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
She had said abilities in RE1, remember when she was fighting and she was like "WTF?"
Yeah, but she wasn't supposed to have any for the majority of the last film, though again clearly something stuck with her.

Casper Whitey
It was her training. In RE1, she was an Umbrella agent, remember? She was merely a peak human.

Ascendancy
She was far beyond anyone else even in the first film even if she's just a "peak human." She didn't miss a beat when taking down any and everything she faced.

Casper Whitey
Because of her training.

the ninjak
What training?

Wasn't she just a candidate for the T-virus? And she bonded with it perfectly so she became an uber killer throughout her survival of all the films?

She may have been trained like Ada Wong but for some reason I doubt it.
Didn't she have a husband in the facility/organisation?

Casper Whitey
No. She was a highly trained Umbrella agent. She was assigned as a protector to the guardian of the hive. When the T Virus was released in the Hive, the Red Queen released a gas that KO'd her in the shower, remember? All of Alice's skills she learned as a regular, non enhanced human. Then she got her powers and became a serial rapist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.