Peak Luke Skywalker vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
The most powerful Jedi faces off with the Man of Steel. Superman has all his powers except his invulnerability to make this a more fair fight. This takes place in Metropolis in two rounds.
1. Comic Superman
2. Superman Returns Superman.

Who wins each and why?

Casper Whitey

NemeBro
Superman without his invulnerability honestly probably would not be bloodlusted or ruthless enough to win.

Could he take Luke's head off before Luke could react, and then go on to paste punch the Death Star to pieces? Sure.

But he wouldn't do that.

Zack Fair
What does his invulnerability have to do with his bloodlust or ruthlessness? TBH I think it would make him more dangerous because he can't afford to just tank stuff like he usually does. Do you mean that even without it you don't see him fighitng out of character? Yeah thats it. I think he can still take it.

Invulnerability or not comic Superman stomps. Plus he has enough telepathic resistance showings to make a case of Luke failing to mind control him.

Returns Supes...he still has all possible advantages, but he ain't 1/4 the fighter his comic counterpart is. Telepathy might work or it might not.

Casper Whitey
Age old question: Can a lightsaber cut through Superman?

Zack Fair
No it can't, but for this thread it will.

Casper Whitey
Er.....Is that allowed?

Zack Fair
The opening post had this stipulation:Originally posted by jmoul
Superman has all his powers except his invulnerability to make this a more fair fight. So yeah the lightsaber will be able to kill him. Thing is with his invulnerability off Superman has to be more careful of how he uses his vast super human strength or he might end up owning himself in the process.

the ninjak
Superspeed + Super Stregth + Heat Vision/Freeze breath negates the OP's negation of Superman's durability.

jmoul is a extreme rascist idiot.

jmoul
Originally posted by the ninjak
Superspeed + Super Stregth + Heat Vision/Freeze breath negates the OP's negation of Superman's durability.

jmoul is a extreme rascist idiot.

How in the world do you come up with this? I took invulnerability out of Superman's powers so Luke could have a CHANCE to actually win this.

Also, not sure how you come to the conclusion that I am a racist idiot, but it shows that you are an overly critical piece of shit that reads too deeply into things.

Impediment
ninjak and jmoul STOP!

Any more name calling will result in a warning for you two.

Ninjak, there's no need to bait, and jmoul two wrongs don't make a right.

NemeBro
What just happened, lol.

jmoul
Originally posted by Impediment
ninjak and jmoul STOP!

Any more name calling will result in a warning for you two.

Ninjak, there's no need to bait, and jmoul two wrongs don't make a right.

I apologize for my retaliation.

I would just like to say this (and I don't think I am alone in my opinion): I hate it when people make wild accusations about somebody else who they don't know personally without good reason, and I will fight back should I feel insulted in that way.

Impediment
If it happens again, all I ask is that you either send a report with the report button or just shoot me a PM with details of what is happening.

Thank you for the apology. We're all friends here, or we try to be, and just want to have fun with a thread.

Zack Fair
Successful troll is successful

Impediment
Actually, no. Next person to insult, flame, or bait gets a warning.

Moving on, please.

sCOURGE_0
Doesn't expanded U verse Luke have like light speed reaction or something?

-Pr-
If he does, then he might actually be able to see Superman coming.

the ninjak
My apologies to Jmoul and everyone else here.
I mistakenly took you for someone else.

BIG SORRY ON THAT ONE. very embarrassing.

Get a sig or Avatar or something. I can't tell half you peeps apart.

Impediment

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Impediment
Actually, no. Next person to insult, flame, or bait gets a warning.

Moving on, please. Dude your penis is HUGE......

Kazenji
The secrets out.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kazenji
The secrets out.

Sounds like it will be more problematic when the secret is in big grin

KingD19
EU Luke has done things like blocked turbolaser battery beams with nothing but his saber.

But it's still a might bit unfair as even most Master Jedi would probably be high end street levelers with awesome tk and other powers. But then you've got people like Luke who can demolish buildings several miles up and across in moments, and rebuild it in almost as short a time, and Palpatine who can effortlessly whip up storms that decimate entire fleets. And Starkiller who can yank Star Destroyers out of orbit.

For this to be fair, give Luke like one of his high end boosts. Make him one with the Force or something.

Otherwise it's Supes in a landslide.

jmoul
Fine. Luke gets his boost, like you asked if only to make it a more fair fight, like with the removal of invulnerability.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
EU Luke has done things like blocked turbolaser battery beams with nothing but his saber.

But it's still a might bit unfair as even most Master Jedi would probably be high end street levelers with awesome tk and other powers. But then you've got people like Luke who can demolish buildings several miles up and across in moments, and rebuild it in almost as short a time, and Palpatine who can effortlessly whip up storms that decimate entire fleets. And Starkiller who can yank Star Destroyers out of orbit.

For this to be fair, give Luke like one of his high end boosts. Make him one with the Force or something.

Otherwise it's Supes in a landslide. No feat by a Jedi or Sith compares to Superman, honestly.

KingD19
I know. I was pointing out where even powerful Force Users would be in a universe like DC.

Luke at one with the Force though would essentially be one of those God-like Characters with control of fundamental forces at their command.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by NemeBro
No feat by a Jedi or Sith compares to Superman, honestly. B-b-but the Force! And lightsabers! An-an-and... *sigh*

jmoul
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
B-b-but the Force! And lightsabers! An-an-and... *sigh*

Hey, not trying to be mean, but you are kinda being a dick, could you please take it down a notch?

Kazenji
But he wants to stay on the 10th notch its so good there.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jmoul
Hey, not trying to be mean, but you are kinda being a dick, could you please take it down a notch? Yo dawg, I'm really happy for you, and imma r'spect yo opinion, but... you on one of the highest horses of all time. Of all time!

jmoul
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yo dawg, I'm really happy for you, and imma r'spect yo opinion, but... you on one of the highest horses of all time. Of all time!

I think you misunderstood me. I do not, in any way, shape, or form think myself above others and I don't bring others down to make myself feel good. It seems to me that you just don't like being asked to stop being a dick to people.

Lord Lucien
That you interpret non-dickish things to be dickish is indicative of either a secret of love Sir Richards (knowwhatImsaying?), or a tragic misunderstanding of the tone and intention of others' speech.

Personally, I'm betting on Good 'ol Dick.

KingD19
What about Dick?

That came out wrong.

Tzeentch._
lol

The_Tempest
Originally posted by KingD19
What about Dick?

That came out wrong.

lol

I think it came out just right. no expression

jmoul
Well, the tone people intend to use for their posts may not be how it comes off to another person. Just thought you should know, it is difficult to interpret the meaning from a post of somebody you have never met. Since I've only been on here for a few months, I'd say I don't know any of you well enough to tell when you are being serious and when you are joking in a written post.

jmoul
Also, maybe we should get back on topic.

KingD19
In all seriousness, unless Luke is one with the universe and has become a Force God, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

the ninjak
Did Luke ever in the SW fiction ever achieve such power?

Nephthys
No. His nephew did though.

No joke.

NemeBro
And what could he do?

the ninjak
I'm all ears.

Lord Lucien
I'm all ears. So was he. That's the power of Force Oneness. Earception.

the ninjak
The only reason Superman can fail this fight is because he has lost his durability. Which is actually a huge disadvantage for now he can't move as fast either lest the speed renders his body shattered alone.

He can still fly high enough to avoid Luke's attacks though. And eye beam him from a distance......problem is his durability is gone now and this might cause his eyes to melt.

Clark is a super genius though and if aware of his depowering will adapt using his advanced knowledge of physics. It's fair to say he is aware of what he is capable of before the fight and he should retain most of his abilities minus durability.

It's still a stomp.

Npg119
The only reason Superman can fail this fight is because he has lost his durability. Which is actually a huge disadvantage for now he can't move as fast either lest the speed renders his body shattered alone.

He can still fly high enough to avoid Luke's attacks though. And eye beam him from a distance......problem is his durability is gone now and this might cause his eyes to melt.

Clark is a super genius though and if aware of his depowering will adapt using his advanced knowledge of physics. It's fair to say he is aware of what he is capable of before the fight and he should retain most of his abilities minus durability.

It's still a stomp.

This is EU Luke Skywalker right?
And superman has lost his invulnerability?
I agree, this is a stomp.
Superman is capable of moving planets at light speed and traveling at femto!
He's nigh omnipotent and I will not deny that.
But Eu Luke can just telekinetically rip him to pieces at relative speeds, or mind wipe him instantaneously. This isn't a fight, this... is murder. Luke could kill Supes with the invulnerability, just by mind wiping or telepathy stuff, or sucking him into a black hole with teleportation, or teleporting his head off.. Lukes telepathy is limitless in range. Really not a real fight.

StealthRanger
Superman can still speedblitz and grind him to powder

Npg119
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Superman can still speedblitz and grind him to powder

Luke is actually faster than Supes. Superman can travel at femtos but NJO Luke can react at relativistic speeds. So he'll move faster than Supes. And if Supes I isn't indestructible than he can't speed blitz Luke before he tares himself apart. But let's say that he doesn't hav that sort of disability. Luke is still faster. He can just use oneness and become infinitely powerful, because he becomes one with the force. Then he can carve Supes up.
Or he can just force lightining him. The emerald kind. Super speed and all so he'll hit supes.

BloodRain
Relativistic reactions against femtosecond speed?

Zack Fair
lol

Prof. T.C McAbe
There is no way Luke can win, except with PIS/CIS and a Kryptonite lightsabre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.