Rukia kuchiki (Bleach) Vs Brooke ( On piece)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
sword fight
all abilities previously used are allowed.
brooke post -time skip

Q99
Hm, I'm really not sure Brooke's limits post-skip.

Pre, he's pretty fast, but I'd be confident in Rukia's ability to freeze him.

Luffygear4
he is invulnerable to freezing, and attacks that hit him in between joints or even break his bones, al he does is take his spirit out put them back together and then he heals very fast and even faster with calcium. he can be burned, shattered (it would take to long to put himsekf back together) and drowning. plus his cane sword only adds to his long arms being 8,8.5 feet tall. he is fast, like you said, and uses a weird fencing type sword style of fighting.

Q99
He doesn't get cold, but you can still freeze him inside a block of ice, which Rukia does.

Remember her fight with D-Roy- she made a column of ice and shattered him.

Most of her attacks cover opponents in ice. Slick ground should make running harder on him, and even some on him should weigh him down and slow him down.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
He doesn't get cold, but you can still freeze him inside a block of ice, which Rukia does.

Remember her fight with D-Roy- she made a column of ice and shattered him.

Most of her attacks cover opponents in ice. Slick ground should make running harder on him, and even some on him should weigh him down and slow him down.

i kno thats why i included shattering in his weaknesses. though actual ice cant hurt him, when she breaks the column and her opponent, though he wouldnt die, he would lose. but he still has to get caught.

Luffygear4
wait, i think brook would win. he would right?

Q99
I think Rukia would win.

NemeBro
Brooke cuts her head off clearly.

Q99
I'll note she also has a kido that freezes targets in place.

Luffygear4
but you have to catch him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.