Altaïr ibn-La'Ahad vs Ezio Auditore da Firenze vs Connor Kenway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warakia
Each assassin is armed with their signature armor, sword (or hatchet in Connor's case) and hidden blades.

Fight to the death, takes place on the Empire State building.

Who wins?

KingD19
Connor seems the most savage and skilled out of the three, since he's capable of killing like four people at once.

Warakia
Aren't pretty much all of them capable of doing that, though?

Betterman
Yes, because the newer game mechanics in AC3 means he's superior to the prior stick out tongue

KingD19
Since pretty much most of the killing is done in gameplay, we have to go by mechanics.

And Connor has the most skill based on knowing everything Altair knew and Ezio knew, as well as having more animations.

And Connor can kill up to four people in a single death move.

Warakia
Uh... no, we don't go by mechanics. There have been several cutscenes, novels and cinematic trailers that show what each assassin can do. Ezio and Altair have both done the whole "four man counter takedown" thing before, just outside of gameplay.

Personally I think Altair takes this, if only just. Being raised as an assassin from birth (unlike Ezio, who was just a pretty tough guy for the first 18 or so years of his life, and Connor, who was more of a hunter than anything else until he reached the age of 15 or so) gives him an advantage. Another thing to consider is that he had a lot less to work with in terms of tools and weapons than the other two. Both Connor and Ezio had firearms, while Altair had to rely on blades alone. Feat-wise, I think they're all pretty much even. All three men have shown amazing adaptive fighting styles, what with their habit of charging in with their fists and using enemies' own weapons against them.

Kazenji
What novels have Altair been in?

only Assassins Creed ones i've seen feature Ezio.

ScreamPaste
Ezio can throw a knife through a steel breastplate, but Altair can beat up a guy who has an Apple. mmm Not seen much from Connor.

Peach
There was an AC novel with Altair. Not that it matters, though.

Also, 1v1v1 matches aren't allowed,.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.