Crime Syndicate vs. Justice League Doom Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
I got the idea for this thread from watching the DC animated movies "crisis on two earths" and "justice league doom" (both excellent movies btw). So I was wondering which movie had the better team of villains and which team of villains would win in a fight.

Ultraman
Super Woman
Power Ring
Johnny Quick
Owlman

Vs

Metallo
Cheetah
Star Sapphire
Mirror Master
Bane

1. Comic versions (who wins)
2. Movie versions (who wins)
3. Which movie was better

SevenShackles
Crime syndicate in all three.

Ultra man has no weakness of kryptonite, super woman is a sadistic *****, power ring can handle star sapphire, Johnny quick is fast with no morals. Perhaps not as smart as the flash when it comes to tactics but more willing to use his powers in more destructive and lethal ways. Owl man is a ruthless batman and the comic version has an additional enhancement to his brain so venom pumping bane isn't getting far. They are vicious and already did a fine job of killing their worlds fill of supers and most likely the ant matter universe versions of their current enemies.

I liked their movie better also. Just did. James woods as owl man? Loved it.

DTM
Ill give a solid win to CSA as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.