Thanos/Mangog vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Jurgens Mangog/Thanos

vs

JLA...

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Kyle
Firestorm
Flash
Aquaman
Supergirl
Powergirl

No bfring. Battlefield the size of a football stadium.

-Pr-
You realise a great bunch of those have almost no DCNU feats, right?

carver9
My bad...forgot to put Pre Reboot versions.

guy222
thanos/mangog win

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
My bad...forgot to put Pre Reboot versions.

Pre-Crisis or Post crisis?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pre-Crisis or Post crisis?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Damborgson

What? He said pre reboot, but there have been numerous crisis.

shifty

-Pr-
Let's just assume Post COIE but pre Flashpoint, that being the most commonly used one.

psycho gundam
Pre-Crisis or Post crisis? rolling on floor laughing

Badabing
JLA >>> Groot >>> Thermos. thanduros

Golgo13
Thermos. Lol

vince_slice
Is this Jurgen's Thanos too?

Badabing
Thermos. Lol It would be better if Quan, Nihilist and Kurupt were around. stick out tongueOriginally posted by vince_slice
Is this Jurgen's Thanos too? No, it's Bada's THERMOS! sneer

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
thanos/mangog win I agree with this guy.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Jurgens Mangog/Thanos

vs

JLA...

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Kyle
Firestorm
Flash
Aquaman
Supergirl
Powergirl

No bfring. Battlefield the size of a football stadium. Wow this is a stomp in favor of the D.C. team Carv. A better fight would be Superman, CM, and WW or Superman, CM, Orion.

DTM
Isnt Mangog equal to Odin in level of power?

Damborgson
SA mangog is. Not the mangog in this thread though.

DTM
How powerful then is this weaker/current version of Mangog? Same as Thanos?

leonidas
so the thanos clone and the weaker mangog? thor was pretty amped when he beat thanos in that arc, and if thor was smart enough to find a weakness in mangog (his insides) then the jla guys could as well. some of the jla would take a beating, but i'd go with them using these versions of the characters more often than not.

Damborgson
Originally posted by DTM
How powerful then is this weaker/current version of Mangog? Same as Thanos?

The Jurgens age Mangog being used in the thread is a trans level character. Pretty close to Thanos I'd say yeah.

DTM
Then Id go JLA here. Superman, Capt Marvel and Orion should certainly be able to beat Thanos, leaving the rest to defeat Mangog. Many of the JLA will fall, but in the end I see Thanos and Mangog being defeated by their remaining members.

vince_slice
This Mangog beat Thor brutally twice, before Thor shot an anti-force down his throat. And this Thanosi no-sold multiple blasts from Thor and Firelord without even flinching. He also tanked his own blast x100 channeled back, plus anti-force and planetary storms combined, only to teleport back uninjured. It's probably the most powerful Thanosi, besides the Thanolactus clone.

DTM
Still dont see this Thanos (especially if its some Thanos-clone) beating Superman, Capt Marvel and Orion combined.

vince_slice
Even when two high heralds like Thor and Firelord literally couldn't make the Thanosi flinch with their attacks?

DTM
I dont count Firelord as a High Herald, personally, Superman, Orion and Capt Marvel would beat him handily. So yeah, those 3 against Thanos, I go those 3 (which still leaves plenty of Heavy Hitters to go after Mangog).

h1a8
Originally posted by vince_slice
Even when two high heralds like Thor and Firelord literally couldn't make the Thanosi flinch with their attacks? That particular Thanosi>>>>>Thanos

Also Superman alone can beat Thanos. Superman with anyone else is overkill IMO.

Diesldude
Originally posted by h1a8

Also Superman alone can beat Thanos. Superman with anyone else is overkill IMO.

This

Golgo13
Thanos solos.

vince_slice
Your arguments have swung me. Superman by himself can probably beat Thanos and Mangog by himself in less than a nanosecond by singing them out of existence.

Heil mein fuhrer Superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by vince_slice
Your arguments have swung me. Superman by himself can probably beat Thanos and Mangog by himself in less than a nanosecond by singing them out of existence.

Heil mein fuhrer Superman. Superman is not beating both of them. He can definitely handle Thanos though since
1. He's faster
2. He's stronger
3. Has unique tools tailored for Thanos

Jurgens Mangog can get beat by two heralds. Hell Thor took him down with a good hit.

Bouboumaster
The duo win.
And Thanos would slap around Superman. Killing him in the process.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

And Thanos would slap around Superman. Killing him in the process.

Do you actually believe that or are you trolling?

Bouboumaster
Do you actually believe that or are you trolling?

I am actually flabergasted that you don't agree. Thanos would not only own Superman, he would destroy a bunch of him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I am actually flabergasted that you don't agree. Thanos would not only own Superman, he would destroy a bunch of him. Well that's different then saying he could kill him with a slap. I can sit here and imagine Thanos not being able to bother Superman with his punches and it would be more believable than Thanos killing Superman with a slap.

You do believe Thanos is stronger than Superman?

Horrificus
Thanos and Mangog win.

Mangog losing in a fight one time, by bfr, does not take away from the fact that he would clean house here. With Thanos as his sidekick, he can't lose!

Plus, if you need a more convincing argument, h1a8 is stating that the JLA would win. This, alone, should tell you that this opinion is incorrect.

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thanos and Mangog win.

Mangog losing in a fight one time, by bfr, does not take away from the fact that he would clean house here. With Thanos as his sidekick, he can't lose!

Plus, if you need a more convincing argument, h1a8 is stating that the JLA would win. This, alone, should tell you that this opinion is incorrect. Mangog is a chump. Superman at his best will smoke him. Three heralds is enough to tame these clowns.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos. Not. He loses to Superman solo

quanchi112
Not. He loses to Superman solo You don't read enough comics to suggest to me you know who either of these characters are. Then again you're the guy who punches at 60mph. laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't read enough comics to suggest to me you know who either of these characters are. Then again you're the guy who punches at 60mph. laughing out loud Thanos has limited appearances. It's easy to know about him. Everyone knows Superman, maybe except you

Horrificus
Mangog is a chump. Superman at his best will smoke him. Three heralds is enough to tame these clowns. Actually, I think you would "smoke" Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But, please continue. The more you post, the better it looks for Mangog and Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos has limited appearances. It's easy to know about him. Everyone knows Superman, maybe except you Everyone has limited appearances. You use to claim Odin's durability was weaker than that of Thor. In closing you have no idea. You also seem to think you're some real life speed blitzer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and Magog...

h1a8
Let's see
Superman will beat Thanos
Any two high heralds fighting at their best should beat Mangog

Anyone else is overkill.

Zack Fair
That is stacked up lineup. Team more often than not.

Supes benchpresses Thanos back to the cancerverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.