Manila is shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

koko692
I am here, in Pan Pacific Hotel in Manila, thinking back on all the shit days we have experienced. First off is their people. Manila people on the streets are horribly bad. Trust is definitely not something present in this country. When we first arrived to this shit town, we were seeking for a taxi to take us from the airport to the hotel. As soon as we stepped out of the airport, there was a load of people walking up to us, offering us rides. However, we asked for the price and they said it's going to be a thousand. Obviously I knew it was overpriced. Luckily, we got a nice "illegal" ride for 500p. There's a shit load of scams here in Manila. Anyways, the second scam that pissed the shit out of me was the horse carriages. At first, there was a dude on a horse that offered us for a ride. We politely refused but that dude kept on following us forever. At last we accepted for a ride 'cause the dude kept on telling us its just only 50p. My mom thought it was a great deal so she accepted. While on the carriage, everything seemed fine and fun. I thought to myself that this place wasn't bad after all and I believed it's going to be an unforgettable memory. However, everything is wrong. This is probably the most unforgettable shit memory. Towards the end of the ride, the dude said its "twenty two hundred." At first we thought his english was bad so we handed him 220p. However, he insisted that its 2200. My face turned immediately and I thought he was joking. He seemed serious and kept on saying "I'm not a liar! I'm not a liar!" My dad fought with him verbally and at last we got off the ride, pissed off. We ended up paying him 1500 'cause rumors said that most of these cock suckers have weapons. We walked off cussing all the way. I am so pissed off. Anyways, manila has a lot of scams and I strongly discourage anybody to come to this shitty country. People here are bullshit ****ers. ALL I WANT TO SAY IS: DO NOT ****ING COME TO MANILA UNLESS YOU HAVE A **** LOAD OF CASH TO BE SCAMMED BY THESE ******-BITCHES.

Casper Whitey
calm down.

-Pr-
Manila isn't a country...

-kV-
It happens in a lot of places. Tourists are 'rich,' and so locals will always try to scam/rip off foreigners.

It happens to me whenever I visit India. Even if I'm Indian, the moment somebody finds out I'm from America, I get charged extra. Of course, I don't have to worry about people carrying weapons, so I can always negotiate back to normal price, but still it's pretty annoying. Just have to deal with it.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by -Pr-
Manila isn't a country... Ahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.