Bleeding Edge Tony vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sCOURGE_0
Dante gets all of his abilities except quicksilver

Dante can use Devil Trigger for one minute but only every 5 minutes.

the ninjak
Tony....because he can take on a Hulk.

sCOURGE_0
Tony got creamed by the Hulk, and Dante would probably cream Hulk.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Dante would probably cream Hulk. LOL

the ninjak
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Tony got creamed by the Hulk, and Dante would probably cream Hulk.

I said "a" Hulk and Tony did quite well.

Does Tony have access to satellite beam?

Zack Fair
Don't see Dante beating Hulk.

But that means nothing for this fight. I dunno. I'm tempted to say Tony because of his brains and technology. Then again Dante's damage soak and healing factor are top notch. So whateva.

the ninjak
I never played Devil May Cry but what does Dante do against this attack?

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/010.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
This one looks like it's on the level of attacks from Mundus in the 1st game.
In fact Dante without Quicksliver stands a chance only IF he has his "ultimate devil trigger" (Sparda form) from the first game (1st battle with Mundus). That gives an equal footing (watch the video of the first battle) to them.
Wisely used Royal Guard together with multi-Mach reaction speed, however, makes sure that Dante won't die from the first attack.
I'd call it split or 6/4 in Tony's favor. 6/4-7/4 in Dante's favor if Sparda Devil Trigger is allowed. Or maybe with some cunning use of Nevan/Alastor (whatever is allowed) and Royal Guard (dunno if Bleeding Edge armor is EMP-proof, however, for this tactics).
And Hulk has some good showings against speedsters, and his regen means that all that Dante may hope is give him a Death by Thousand Cuts.
My fangirlish five cents.

BloodRain
Isn't BE Tony in the mountain-level to Thor area?

Charlotte DeBel
If he stood up to the blows from god of thunder and lightning without any- then Tony is for 8-9/10 majority. Even accounting for Royal Guard.
Sparda DT from the 1st game is the ONLY Dante's chance for split in the match, and even then I don't know whether it is allowed here or only feats from 3rd and 4th game are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.