Titles of horror films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorshow2012
Does anyone know these two films? Both are horror, shot in color, and I saw both on TV in 1990 or 1991. These might be films, but they could be television shows, as well.

One features a ghost with a light blue sheet over its head and body. It does not walk, but floats as if sky walking. From what I remember, the ghost did not have any holes for eyes or ears, had a string around its neck, and had a regular size adult head, but an invisible body, had no arms, hands, feet, or legs. We see a dark-haired woman laying in bed, reading I think, and she hears a noise as if someone came into the house. She calls out a name, a name of a man. We then see the ghost walking in mid-air up stair-steps (two sets) and into her room. I think she calls out the name again (the ghost came back for revenge, or probably just to terrify her to death), as she does, we see the ghost floating in the doorway, it then goes up to her, and she screams and tries to kick it away, but it just floats in mid-air and does not go anywhere.

The ghost looks like the ghost from the 80s film Halloween, Michael Myers killed a man, put on his glasses, and a sheet to scare the girlfriend of the man, who was laying in bed at the time. However, the sheet was blue, the ghost had no glasses, hands, or feet,and the woman looked different. I doubt the ghost was anyone of the cast imposing as a ghost.

The second film features a scene of a woman eating something then her face turns monstrous. I remember the dark-haired woman wearing a bathrobe or raincoat, cooking something in her kitchen (her pot is boiling). She then opens her refrigerator and searches around to put something put in the pot, she finds a can of dog food. She pours it into a bowl, I think a dog bowl, and as we see the small white dog rushing into the kitchen thinking its time to eat. The woman then stares back at it with an ugly growling face, and it obviously runs out of the room.

Google "Ingrid Bergman disembodied head" (Ingrid Bergman because she was in the film, disembodied head because of the head on the bed), there is a picture of a disembodied head on a bed, the head is not alive. The face of the woman from the film I am trying to identify looks like the face of the woman from that film, "Under Capricorn" (Alfred Hitchcock), I think, because the site is about that film. The face of the woman also resembles the woman from the Tales from the Dark Side episode, the Casavin Curse, and the doll from the Trilogy of Terror horror film. I think this a were-wolf like film, but I am not entirely sure.

Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about? I asked tons of people, and no one knows. I am almost convinced I made them up, but I doubt it. Someone also remembers the second film, but has no clue of the title.

horrorshow2012
I found #2. I am still racking my head over #1, all I can remember is a clip I seen on TV featuring a ghost visiting a woman in a hotel/house. It could be an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries", but I am quite sure it is a TV show not a film, as it could very well be a ghost reenactment. At first, I thought, it could be a female version of "A Christmas Carol", but that does not seem too likely.

It could also be an episode of "Amazing Stories", "Freddy's Nightmare", or "Tales from the Crypt", but which episode of those series, I am not entirely sure. I doubt it is "Tales from the Dark Side."

indaylovey
My favorite horror film was "The Hunted House"

horrorshow2012
O-k?

Both are still unsolved. Any guesses at all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.