Republican controlled house just screwed the middle class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Archaeopteryx
To hell with gun control..THIS is what really matters right now

Mindset
They could at least take us out to dinner first.

Dolos
Originally posted by Mindset
They could at least take us out to dinner first.

You'd like that wouldn't you?

Republicans are the new communists. *runs into basement and hides*

movie1
gun control is less of a big deal than what most people think. complaining about it either way is so first world...

Darth Truculent
WRONG! - Dems and Repubs are both guilty

focus4chumps
welcome to the false equivalency express. all abooooooard!

Cyner
There needed to be cuts made no matter what. No one would make them, and now here they are. ANY budget cuts are going to screw someone, somewhere in the US. Whether it was voted upon or not.

Not that I like republicans but blaming one party for something they both had a hand in is kind of ridiculous. Anyway this is actually not screwing over the middle class. It's screwing over the black middle class. Blacks are disproportionately hired for government work that creates a subsidized middle class. So any cuts to government funding are more likely to affect blacks in the middle class than anyone else.

So maybe republicans really are racist... or if the dems wanted to cut sooner they could have pulled troops back home from around the world and cut a bunch of military spending. Which the republicans would have just vetoed anyway... and it's a big circle of pain, pork spending, and screwing the middle class in general.

bluehouse
Originally posted by Cyner
There needed to be cuts made no matter what. No one would make them, and now here they are. ANY budget cuts are going to screw someone, somewhere in the US. Whether it was voted upon or not.

Not that I like republicans but blaming one party for something they both had a hand in is kind of ridiculous. Anyway this is actually not screwing over the middle class. It's screwing over the black middle class. Blacks are disproportionately hired for government work that creates a subsidized middle class. So any cuts to government funding are more likely to affect blacks in the middle class than anyone else.

So maybe republicans really are racist... or if the dems wanted to cut sooner they could have pulled troops back home from around the world and cut a bunch of military spending. Which the republicans would have just vetoed anyway... and it's a big circle of pain, pork spending, and screwing the middle class in general.
Thanks for sharing this. It really helpful for me.

Darth Jello
Or you could just, you know, return income tax rates to what they were during the most prosperous era in American History but adjust the brackets for modern times. And then you know, you could also bolster revenue even further by taking advantage of this whole North Korean situation to force businesses to bring back outsourced manufacturing jobs to the US because of how ****ed we'd be in a land invasion.

But nah, let's do the same thing that's failing in Europe, especially during a violent winter with high poverty and unemployment. It seems like what the Reaganists on both sides of the ocean really want to kick start jobs and the economy is to "cut the chaff" by recreating Ukraine 1932 on a global scale.

dadudemon
So I visited a GOP forum. Just to see what it was like to read opinions that come from the other side of what is seen on KMC.

It was strange....they had the same general complaints against the GOP. It's like the GOP hates the GOP for doing GOP-ish stuff. That does not mean the GOP is finished, obviously, but people are getting tired of the idiocy from the GOP.

We need more informed politicians in office. People are are actually intelligent and informed over the things over which they vote.

Dolos
Originally posted by dadudemon
So I visited a GOP forum. Just to see what it was like to read opinions that come from the other side of what is seen on KMC.

It was strange....they had the same general complaints against the GOP. It's like the GOP hates the GOP for doing GOP-ish stuff. That does not mean the GOP is finished, obviously, but people are getting tired of the idiocy from the GOP.

We need more informed politicians in office. People are are actually intelligent and informed over the things over which they vote.

At this point I'm convinced the Senate is composed of rich fat Emperors who command all nations through manipulations and will have their Dark Agency assassinate anyone smart enough to improve America over the American Senate's other foreign prospects.

I'm conviced the American Senate is the start of a New World Order.

Four Fathers mistake for making a suped up terror to behold Legislative Branch.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dadudemon

It should be noted that the members of an internet forum is not necessarily an accurate representation of the base as a whole.

All the stupidity has to grow from the ground up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.