Atrocitus vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
No prep or BFR .
In character .
Fight at the grand canyon.

Slaanesh
Atrocitus

-Pr-
Surfer, though not easily.

Estacado
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Atrocitus
thumb up

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer

GalacticStorm
Surfer

BattleMage
S.S.

googol
Atrocitus

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
Surfer, though not easily.

Golgo13
Atrocitus throws up on him.

Estacado
Originally posted by Golgo13
Atrocitus throws up on him.
Or just caves his head in...

JayDaDon
Norrin

Golgo13
Originally posted by Estacado
Or just caves his head in...

I wonder how Surfer does against high end magic attacks.

Estacado
If a weakend Atrocitus can 1 shot RL Kyle Rayner and whoop on MM & Apollo while dying I'm sure he can beat Norrin.....not too good seeing how Thor whoops his ass left and right on daily...

JayDaDon
You mean Thor stalemates an upgraded surfer on the daily? Atrocitus is strong but lets not lowball

Estacado
Originally posted by JayDaDon
You mean Thor stalemates an upgraded surfer on the daily? Atrocitus is strong but lets not lowball
Actually what you said is worse.....

JayDaDon
A stalemate while surfer wasnt really trying to fight him...

Damborgson
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/rsz_thorvssilversurfer05_zpsc0e24869.jpg

psycho gundam
^ point?

guy222
norrin

Golgo13
If a weakend Atrocitus can 1 shot RL Kyle Rayner and whoop on MM & Apollo while dying I'm sure he can beat Norrin.....not too good seeing how Thor whoops his ass left and right on daily...

Didn't he give both Hal and Sinestro hell, too?

Estacado
Didn't he give both Hal and Sinestro hell, too?
Hal,Sinestro,Carol,Saint Walker & Indigo simultaneously.....that was before he got weakened though...

quanchi112
If a weakend Atrocitus can 1 shot RL Kyle Rayner and whoop on MM & Apollo while dying I'm sure he can beat Norrin.....not too good seeing how Thor whoops his ass left and right on daily... Thor whooped his ass in one arc pretty much. That's it. Thor whipped a lot of ass in that arc. That Thor would rape Atrocitus. Surfer wins.

abhilegend
Atrocitus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Atrocitus. Based on ?

Golgo13
Hal,Sinestro,Carol,Saint Walker & Indigo simultaneously.....that was before he got weakened though...

For real? Got to look at the respect thread again.

DTM

Considering in his early years (comics wise anyway), one of Surfers main foe was Mephisto, a mystical being with a power level almost matching Galactus, so Id say he should be able to handle mystical acid vomit pretty well.

Here, Ill support Surfer to win, a good amount more than not.

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ point?

Posting a scan showing how Thor was holding back. duh?

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor whooped his ass in one arc pretty much. That's it. Thor whipped a lot of ass in that arc. That Thor would rape Atrocitus. Surfer wins.
Yeah sure...I would like to see Norrin take on 5 top Lanterns simoultaneously....also Atros 1 paneled his corps Entity with a host...

quanchi112
Yeah sure...I would like to see Norrin take on 5 top Lanterns simoultaneously....also Atros 1 paneled his corps Entity with a host... I'd like to see Atrocitus take on two abstract beings simultaneously and leave Galactus in awe. Looks like I still win by the heat feat comparison game.

Estacado
I'd like to see Atrocitus take on two abstract beings simultaneously and leave Galactus in awe. Looks like I still win by the heat feat comparison game.
You mean getting his ass kicked till he used a plot device to save himself?

quanchi112
You mean getting his ass kicked till he used a plot device to save himself? The power cosmic is a plot device as well. Surfer survived destroying two abstract beings long enough for Galactus to bring him back. He outlasted them which left mighty Galactus in awe. Galactus would just laugh at Atrocitus' lack of control. He'd be sickened.

Estacado
He used the Crunch to beat them not his own power......also Atrocitus does not use power cosmic...and comparing the 2 to each other is pretty retarded....

quanchi112
He used the Crunch to beat them not his own power......also Atrocitus does not use power cosmic...and comparing the 2 to each other is pretty retarded.... He used his own power to do so and the trick isn't the Crunch it's that Surfer outlasted what killed two abstract beings. Too much for rage head. Surfer is smarter and has too many options on the table.

Estacado
Surfer doesnt get to use the Crunch here so your point is pretty retarded...

quanchi112
Surfer doesnt get to use the Crunch here so your point is pretty retarded... I never said he would I am saying how high end is durability is. My word you just don't get it. D-u-r-a-b-i-l-i-t-y.

Estacado
I never said he would I am saying how high end is durability is. My word you just don't get it. D-u-r-a-b-i-l-i-t-y.
Same durabilty fails him against the Thor and many others so it's mooth point.

quanchi112
Same durabilty fails him against the Thor and many others so it's mooth point. That was an upgrades Surfer. Thor hasn't beaten Surfer since. You just want Atrocitus to win because you have 4 sigs with him.

Estacado
Still shows that Thor can even hang with an upgraded Surfer.
As for the 2nd part coming from the biggest Thanos dickrider....

guy222
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14650606_red-lanterns-015-20.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14650607_red-lanterns-015-21.jpg

Branlor Swift
lol

Estacado
Still have to see what happens next though....stick out tongue
Reviving the manhunters wasnt a good idea so far but next issues "intro" says he gains control over them....

quanchi112
Still shows that Thor can even hang with an upgraded Surfer.
As for the 2nd part coming from the biggest Thanos dickrider.... Thor is powerful enough to almost kill a hungry Galactus but again Thor didn't beat him so boom. Originally posted by guy222
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14650606_red-lanterns-015-20.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14650607_red-lanterns-015-21.jpg Perfect timing guy. Estacado's tears taste awesome.

-Pr-
Quan, stop baiting people. You might think it's fun, but it's against the rules and will get you banned.

Sooner rather than later as this isn't the first time i've had to tell you.

Estacado
Thor is powerful enough to almost kill a hungry Galactus but again Thor didn't beat him so boom. Perfect timing guy. Estacado's tears taste awesome.
Powerful enough to kill a hungry Galactus...eh?
Should I make a thread about this?
He didnt beat him but shows without an upgrade Thor should be able to handle him.

As for the scan Atros revived an army of Manhunters to fight against the Third Army and the Guardians but they attacked him and his plan backfired....still we dont know if he is even ko'd.......so as usually you fail......ermm
Oh and even on the scans that's a weakened Atrocitus since his central battery is being drained by the 4 inversions and a previous page shows he needed to cut his own throat to revive them...so you fail again...

armedforbattle
the biggest Thanos dickrider....
And there is no contest there. its a solid 10/10 victory for quan

complexbrother
Surfer.

quanchi112
Powerful enough to kill a hungry Galactus...eh?
Should I make a thread about this?
He didnt beat him but shows without an upgrade Thor should be able to handle him.

As for the scan Atros revived an army of Manhunters to fight against the Third Army and the Guardians but they attacked him and his plan backfired....still we dont know if he is even ko'd.......so as usually you fail......ermm
Oh and even on the scans that's a weakened Atrocitus since his central battery is being drained by the 4 inversions and a previous page shows he needed to cut his own throat to revive them...so you fail again... Yes, he is powerful enough since it has already happened.

It shows an upgraded Surfer can't fall easily to Thor which has happened in the past so that the upgrade is pretty impressive.

vince_slice
Surfer.

the Darkone
SS

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14650606_red-lanterns-015-20.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14650607_red-lanterns-015-21.jpg

You should post the history of the pics on that one. Atrocitus has been nothing but a beast lately, even though he has been weakened.

Slaanesh
You should post the history of the pics on that one. Atrocitus has been nothing but a beast lately, even though he has been weakened.

yup..he had to cut his own throat to provide his ring with blood so that it would have enough power..he is severely weakened..it'll be acceptable if he got beat by those manhunter..

Estacado
yup..he had to cut his own throat to provide his ring with blood so that it would have enough power..he is severely weakened..it'll be acceptable if he got beat by those manhunter..
I doubt he is beat since the other Lanterns are scattered to separate locations...and he is alone on Ysmault and the next issues description pretty much says he is in control of them...also even if he is KO'd there is no shame since he was meant to take on the Third Army with that many manhunters....also as Atros said he beat them before he just chose not to destroy them but to keep them for his own purposes.

DarkSaint85
Let's just see what happens.

After all, this could just be an isolated low showing. Which, considering who Atrocitus is facing in this thread, you really don't want to bring up isolated low showings....

ODG
Silver Surfer.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

After all, this could just be an isolated low showing. Which, considering who Atrocitus is facing in this thread, you really don't want to bring up isolated low showings....

He's supposedly going to lead the Manhunters in the fight against the Guardians, right?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Post upgrade I really can't recall any low showings on surfer's part.

guy222

in time will do

its the second time he's 'died'

Golgo13
We don't know if he actually died, though.

googol
Originally posted by -Pr-
Quan, stop baiting people. You might think it's fun, but it's against the rules and will get you banned.

Sooner rather than later as this isn't the first time i've had to tell you. Quan has been Baiting people(even mods) for years now, its about time he gets Banned. for good mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.