The Hero of Tython vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
I'm interested in what peps think about the Hero relative to what they think of Vitiate. Plus theres too many Vitiate threads and this is the next best thing.

They fight in Gravity Falls, underneath the water tower (I dunno what those things are called?).

-kV-
Does the HOT have any significant lightsaber feats to put him on par with Dooku? I imagine HOT to be stronger in Force powers though. I'm going to give HOT the victory here; he'd probably win 6/10 battles.

L30nidas
I agree with -kv-. HOT is stronger in the Force and must be at least very proficient in lightsaber skills to have defeated Lord Vitiate. Dooku is very powerful, but I think HOT wins this one.

S_W_LeGenD
HOT is extremely proficient with Lightsaber actually. He defeated Sith Lord Praven in a duel, who in turn have defeated one of the greatest duelists of the Jedi Order in history.

Sith Lord Praven's codex entry:

A Sith pureblood, Lord Praven has trained in the ways of the Force since the earliest years of his youth. Fiercely loyal to the Emperor and an ardent believer in the philosophical teachings of the dark side, Praven is surprisingly calm and collected in his speech and actions. He follows a strict code of personal honor, and unlike many other Sith, he eschews random acts of cruelty and sadism. Despite this, he is sworn to destroy the Jedi and considers them his mortal enemies. During the Sacking of Coruscant, Lord Praven killed Master Usma–one of the Jedi’s most famous duelists–in an epic battle. But he spared Usma’s young Padawan, telling her to seek him out once she had finished her training so they could face each other as equals. When she tracked him down years later, he honored his promise, sending her to the same fate as her Master.

HOT is too damn powerful for Dooku to handle.

ares834
Wow. That Praven sounds like a really tough cookie...

Anyway, the Jedi Knight probably wins this.

L30nidas
S_W_LeGenD sealed the deal. HOT it is.

Mizukage Yoda
HOT has no offensive force feats at all. Dooku roasts him in that. The only thing he could scrape is the all out and the sabers.

Q99
I picture the Hero of Tython as basically being the Mace Windu of the era. Either the most power Jedi around or darned close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.