Scarlet spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
just got around to reading this series revolved around Kaine unwillingly becoming the new Scarlet spider. so far i enjoy the character and his different perspective than what im usually used to in a spider book. giving seemingly no care showing his face or having outbursts and cursing at people. its fun.

havent gotten to the minimum carnage issues yet but im curious what other people opinions are on this.
was also nice to see the Rangers.

Kazenji
I'm still waiting on the Minimum Carnage tie-in issues, I've got the Venom ones

i'm holding off until i get the other ones.

BruceSkywalker
this has been a good story involving Kaine.. The one thing i don;t like is his costume. I feel it could have been a little better

StiltmanFTW
True, but it could've been much worse, too.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
True, but it could've been much worse, too.

agreed

Q99
This series is so fun ^^

I mean, it had a Christmas special that ended with him beating up a dozen Santas then asking a hotel to institute a 'no Belgiums' policy!

SevenShackles
How long before he dies (for good) or joins a super team? I'd love to see him as the anti-Peter in a super team...or not so super team for that matter.

Originally posted by Q99
This series is so fun ^^

I mean, it had a Christmas special that ended with him beating up a dozen Santas then asking a hotel to institute a 'no Belgiums' policy!

Lol that was fun.

SamZED
Only thing I don't get is how did Kaine end up looking exactly like Peter, he wasn't an identical clone iirc he was taller and bulkier..

Zack Fair
Been out of the loop for a long time, was Kaine cured of his rapid acceleration?

JayDaDon
@sam well he does normally look quite a bit bulkier than peter in scarlet spider. I remember him and peter always having the same face, but Kaine would have his hair grown out, was always a lot bigger.

Q99
Last few issues were a bit weak, I'm hoping it picks up again.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Been out of the loop for a long time, was Kaine cured of his rapid acceleration?

I think so, in Spider-island before this series started. His powers got changed a bit too. No more visions, but now he can talk to spiders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.