Battle of the Sith Emperors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Darth Krayt
vs
Darth Sidious
vs
Emperor Vitiate

In a three-way match.

BUT! Not a three way match of force powers or combat skills.

The Emperors must win using only their skill at Emperorship, command ability, they cannot personally fight or train anyone.

All three are popped down in an isolated star cluster during the New Sith Wars (so none of them are totally used to the tech, but it shouldn't be hard for any to adjust) and each given a small Empire of 100 worlds with a military. There'll also be 50 neutral worlds within reach.

They each get one Sith Lord trained to the level of Darth Maul, plus a dozen weaker dark side adepts with lesser training available. They can use them however they wish.

They can make alliances with each other, they can spy, they can have their sith try and capture and turn others (or try and plant theirs with others based on false defection), they can use their militaries however they want, but in the end one must rule all.

Who'd win at Emperorship? Who'd come out on top?

Mizukage Yoda
I dunno how Palpatine doesn't win this. Not only is he the only one of the group to have have battle meditation, but he also can train powerful Sith Lords extraordinarily well. I mean take Dooku, Maul and Vader, all powerful as hell, all Sid's apprentices.

Nephthys
Vitiate eats the galaxy.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate eats the galaxy.

He can't do that without significant prep. And if you think someone with the foresight of Palpatine won't sense that you've got another thing coming.

Nephthys
Pfft, whats he gonna do? Throw a temper tantrum? Pfffffffffffffffffffft!

SIDIOUS 66
Force storm his ass.

TheOneOfMortis
Never mind Nepthys... he is a toolbag and I had sex with his mother.

Nephthys
The Emperors can't fight.

Lrn 2 reed noob!

TheOneOfMortis
Learn how I serviced your mother last night pilloko.

SIDIOUS 66
He's not fighting, he's sitting on his throne, force storming big grin

NemeBro
Did you people actually read the OP?

Are you all illiterate sodomites?

SIDIOUS 66
embarrasment

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
BUT! Not a three way match of force powers or combat skills. Force powers and combat skills are banned, ****ers.

Pwned
I don't read that as banned. I read that as, "They are not allowed to have a direct confrontation of the Emperor and Krayt, the Emperor and Vitiate, or Vitiate and Krayt.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Emperors can't fight.

Lrn 2 reed noob!

Your mom couldn't fight either, didn't stop me. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Q99
Originally posted by Pwned
I don't read that as banned. I read that as, "They are not allowed to have a direct confrontation of the Emperor and Krayt, the Emperor and Vitiate, or Vitiate and Krayt.

NemeBro is right:

Originally posted by Q99

The Emperors must win using only their skill at Emperorship, command ability, they cannot personally fight or train anyone.

TheOneOfMortis
NemeBro is always right. Except when he is wrong. Which is ALWAYS.

Pwned
So that bans all direct intervention? No Force Storms, Battle Meditation, just sheer strategic ability?

Q99
Originally posted by Pwned
So that bans all direct intervention? No Force Storms, Battle Meditation, just sheer strategic ability?

Yes. Strategic ability, how good they are at managing an empire, proper uses of assets, all that fun stuff.

Q99
So, confusion out of the way, opinions on the outcome?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.