Surtur w/Twilight/Dormammu vs Arishem/Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

Sundipped
Team 2 no doubt about it.

guy222
happy new year friend

team 2 takes it

DTM
Team Cosmic Beings, definately.

guy222
yup

zopzop
Team 2.

guy222
hey zop

how powerful would u put surtur w/twilight

zopzop
hey guy, I have no clue really (because Marvel makes ZERO sense nowadays).

But did you see that recent "Everything Burns" story arc in Journey into Mystery? Surtur was about to destroy the universe, then multiverse till Loki/Thor/Odin stopped him.

Ridiculous but it is what it is.

guy222
agreed

said it before marvel and dc piss me off so much

i'd put surtur>odin but still less than a celestial or galactus

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
agreed

said it before marvel and dc piss me off so much

i'd put surtur>odin but still less than a celestial or galactus
Yup. I would too. Surtur + Twilight > Odin < Galactus or a Celestial. But Marvel being Marvel........

Slaanesh
team 2 easily

The Merchant
Marvels PL's don't make sense at all. Wouldn't Surtur destroying the universe effectively destroy Eternity? Nowadays Eternity seems to be the weakest abstract.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Merchant
Marvels PL's don't make sense at all. Wouldn't Surtur destroying the universe effectively destroy Eternity? Nowadays Eternity seems to be the weakest abstract. No it would kill off everything in the universe and then something new would be born in its place, it was part of the ragnarok cycle and it was not Surtur power alone that was doing it it was ampped at the time but Loki stopped that

Eternal Idol
How's this much different than the other thread?

Surtur and Dormammu get stomped again.

Damborgson
They lose pretty hard now that Arishem is out there.

guy222
big grin

Terryc250
Galastial

Branlor Swift
Marvels PL's don't make sense at all. Wouldn't Surtur destroying the universe effectively destroy Eternity? Nowadays Eternity seems to be the weakest abstract. The only time it seems Eternity is in danger, is when he's actually shown in danger.

Because a universe seems to be thought of as a lot less when Eternity isn't involved.

I'd personally put beating Eternity above destroying a universe when he isn't doing shit, but I digress.

The Merchant
Hmm, makes sense. Eternity is the concept of the universe, so he would still be around even if you somehow destroy it, I think.

Branlor Swift
Hmm, makes sense. Eternity is the concept of the universe, so he would still be around even if you somehow destroy it, I think. uh dunno

No one ever thinks to talk about it after, or remember he exists.

Old_Chris
Team 2 easily.

guy222
team 2 quite powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.