(RotJ) Yoda -vs- Darth Vader (RotJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rookwood
After rescuing Han Solo from the vile clutches of Jabba the Hutt, Luke Skywalker speeds to Dagobah to have a reunion with his Master, Yoda.

On the way there, however, his Hyperdrive Engine cuts out, and he gets stranded somewhere in the depths of space.

After finding out also that his most of the computer systems on his X-wing have shorted out, including the Nav and Communications array, he decides to stay put and focus on staying alive.

As a bit of time passes, and as Luke's companions find out that he's apparently missing - the Emperor and Vader decide they can't wait for Luke to show up, and move their plans ahead for finishing the new Death Star.

- Desperate to find a replacement to confront the Emperor, Leia habitually seeks out another Jedi Master who helped her father in the Clone Wars - Yoda.

She travels to Dagobah, to find the old, wizened Master eating soup, and beseeches him for help.

After realizing he's all they have, he hurries to the Death Star - stowing away inside a shuttle and making his way through the ventilation-ducts to drop down into the Emperor's Throne Room - where the Emperor has stepped out - but Darth Vader is there.

Starting Distance Apart: 10 Feet.

Yoda and Vader are ready to kill each other.

Who survives?

-kV-
Yoda is on the verge of dying, and hasn't seen combat in years...while Vader has continually spent many years fighting enemies of the Empire.

Vader wins.

Rookwood
Originally posted by -kV-
Yoda is on the verge of dying, and hasn't seen combat in years...while Vader has continually spent many years fighting enemies of the Empire.

Vader wins.

What about Yoda's TK?

And wouldn't Vader be less skilled than he was during his TFU years?

Rookwood
Eh, so I was bored and decided to gimp the muppet. stick out tongue

Pwned
Mara Jade and the crew of the Wild Karrde pick Luke up and he goes and fulfills his destiny.

jmoul
Originally posted by Pwned
Mara Jade and the crew of the Wild Karrde pick Luke up and he goes and fulfills his destiny.

^ Don't get ahead of the Star Wars timeline, since Karrde didn't do shit then.

On the topic at hand, Yoda admitted that, after reaching 900 years old, he had become sick and weak physically. Also, with his death happening a few days after Jabba's death, Yoda would have been dead by the time Leia found him in the first place or, if not dead, he would have been in absolutely NO condition to fight Vader.

Vader would likely rape Yoda in this then throw the Emperor into the Death Star's core in his spare time just for shits and giggles.

Pwned
Originally posted by jmoul
^ Don't get ahead of the Star Wars timeline, since Karrde didn't do shit then. *ahem*

I WAS KIDDING

jmoul
I am aware, I just didn't really care that much.

Rookwood
Hahahahahahaha.

Pwned
The scenario just sounded.... eerily similar.

jmoul
I agree there, having literally just read that book a week ago.

BruceSkywalker
vader wins by default

Dolos
Originally posted by -kV-

Vader wins.

That's why Yoda must learn the ways of the Dark Side and become immortal to beat Vader??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.